Ngoại ngữ [Lớp 8] Your hometown

maihien150696@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
9 Tháng một 2016
I come from a small town called Sur. First of all, it’s is very green and has many beaches and mountains. My hometown has a very small population and the people are very friendly. It also has a small city center or down town area and you can find many shops and restaurants. For example, sea food restaurants supermarkets. Further more, My hometown is a coastal town as a results, there are many boats and ships called dhows made by a small traditional wooden ship factory. In addition, there are many fishermen around so you can eat many kinds of cheap fish. Its very hot in the summer and warm in the winter. There are many parks and museums in my hometown. Many tourists visit my hometown in the winter time because of the pleasant weather and the can see the turtles and their little ones.
Nguồn: Internet

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Coco99

elisabeth.2507

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nghệ An
THPT DC2
I was born in a quiet village where the influence of the city is not much.
It is a small village with a population of about two thousand people.
It is a very good place for relaxation indeed.
In my village, people live very close to each another. The people are very simple in thought and behavior. Therefore they are friendly and helpful . So, the crimes of the city are almost unknown in my village. The people work together and live in peace. I love them.
My village is surrounded by paddy-fields and a river. All these add great beauty and variety to my village scene. Although I do not like growing rice, but I really like the fields. It makes me have a good mood, a peace mood and a relaxed mood.
Now I am living in Hanoi capital. I want to come back my hometown very much. Living among such friendly and simple people, in such a quiet village, is indeed a real pleasure.

I live with my family in a small house in the Cao lanh city, Đông Thap province. My hometown is very beautiful and wonderful, it was where i was born and grew up. It is associated with my childhood, contains many of my memories with my family. My hometown is located in west of country, which was dubbed the mission's field office.

My hometown has many small rivers, fields and vast expanses of green plants.

To day, the landscape of my country have changed, it's nicer, more modern. Life is the people is raised. During the holidays, my hometown has many activities going on, many games are held for everyone.

In the flood season, my hometown is covered by flood water, when it has a lot of seafood. People caught it to sell or eat.

I love and remember my hometown. when i went to school in HCM city, i always wanted to go back home. i wish that i could finish school early so, i can return home.

:\
#nguồn: internet

Reactions: jerrymai
Top Bottom