Ngoại ngữ [lớp 8] tả phòng khách

Empe_Tchanz

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười 2017
Thái Bình
viết 1 đoạn văn miêu tả phong khách nhà bạn bằng tiếng anh
Our house has many rooms but perhaps the most beautiful is the living room. It is located on the ground floor, with access to doors, kitchen and dining room. My father likes the light color so he paints it blue. On the walls, there are two glass windows as a result the room is always full of light. This is probably the largest room in the house and quite convenient. The floor is covered with a soft purple velvet rug. In the center of the room is a beige sofa, sitting on it feels very soft. Next to it is the glass shelf to contain TV. I put on it a lot of teddy and a flower vase to decorate. The left corner of the room is a wooden cabinet, with many drawers. The largest drawer is the place my father storage wine, there are many types of wine such as claret, vodka, .... In other drawers, mother puts many books, photos, certificate of merit and have a desktop phone, all are arranged neatly. At the ceiling there is a colorful chandelier, it is often turned on the holidays, celebrations, ... On the wall, I hang a lot of artwork to decorate the room. In the corner of the room, this is also the place where I love best because there is a small aquarium. Mother bought so many colorful fishes such as sailfish, carp, ... Every day, I supply them with food so they look so chubby. All members in our family love this room so much, we keep it always clean and neat. In the future, it will definitely be furbished more, becomes more comfortable to welcome the members back home after a stressful day.
Cái này có được không bạn?

Bong Bóng Xà Phòng

Cựu Mod Hóa|Cựu CN CLB Hóa học vui
Thành viên
18 Tháng mười hai 2017
Hưng Yên
Nope
My name is .... and I live in a village with my parents. My house is pretty big. It
has one big living room, three bedrooms, one bathroom,one kitchen and one dining room.
My living room has a television,one big sofa,two small sofas,one small table,and
one piano.Especially,the is a big airconditioner.In my bedroom,I always sleep in there
with my sister.Sometimes,we stay up from eleven p.m to three a.m.In my room,there are two
mediumsize desks,a wardrobeand a bed.I really love my house and may love it forever.

Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Bảo

Cựu TMod tiếng Anh | CN CLB Địa Lí
Thành viên
28 Tháng tám 2017
Nghệ An
Nghệ An
๖ۣۜɮօռìǟƈɛ❦
viết 1 đoạn văn ngắn miêu tả phong khách nhà bạn bằng tiếng anh
Bạn triển khai theo các ý nhé!
  • How is the living room?
  • What furniture? Where?
  • Feeling when looking at the living room ..
Bạn có thể tham khảo.
The living room is a cozy and comfortable place for my family, from the entrance you will see a TV set on a large wardrobe. The left wall hangs a canvas of a cute puppy, and below is a wall calendar. Calendar is opposite to a clock pendulum. Space is narrower when we put a salon in the living room but it helps to be luxurious and comfortable.

Nguyễn Quang Thắng

Banned
Banned
3 Tháng năm 2017
Bình Định
THCS Phước Lộc
I am a student, live alone in a small apartment on the 12th floor of a residential area.To me, a beautiful living room is also a bedroom and a dining room. I paint the room pink color so it looks pretty young and warm. Right next to the door of the room, I have put a clothes hook to hang umbrellas, coat and bags. In the middle of the room is a soft brown sofa,it is also a temporary bed for me. There I put a big bear, which is my dear friend, shares with me the sadness or happiness and even loneliness when I feel homesick. In the left corner is a wooden bookcase. There are a lot of my favorite books, divided into several categories, neatly stacked on the compartment. Next to it is a furnace, which helped me dispel the cold of the icy winter days. On the walls I hung up many family photos, it makes me feel like I am at home, dispelling my nostalgia. Every day I go to school all the time, not until the afternoon do I come back home. After a tense and exhausted return from work, sit on the living room sofa, how wonderful it feels! On free days, I usually sit by the window, sip coffee and watch the city light up. At the moments I feel my soul so peaceful
Tham khảo nha

Reactions: phuongdaitt1

Nguyễn Quang Thắng

Banned
Banned
3 Tháng năm 2017
Bình Định
THCS Phước Lộc
The living room is cozy and comfortable place for my family, from door into you will see a television set on a big wardrobe. The left wall hangs an oil painting of a cute puppy, and below is the wall calendar. The calendar is opposite is a clock pendulum. Narrower space when we put a salon in the living room but it helps to become luxury and comfort.

Top Bottom