Ngoại ngữ (LỚP 7) Unit 3: AT HOME

Bé Nai Dễ Thương

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
9 Tháng sáu 2017
Điện Biên
♦ Tiên học lễ _ Hậu học văn _ Đập đá quay tay ♦ ( ♥ cần chút sức lực ♥)
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Complete the passage. use the words in the box

Complete the passage. Use the words in the box.

house garden living clean flowers

bedroom kitchen quiet village neighbors

I live in a small village not far from Ha Noi. My __a____ is not very big but it is quiet __b_____ . It's an old farmhouse. There is a large __c_____ with a lot of beautiful plants and colorful __d_____ . There is six rooms in the house - a __e_____ room, three bedrooms, a __f_____ , and a bathroom. There's a wonderful view from my __g_____ . I really like the house and the village is nice, too. It's very __h_____ and my __i_____ are friendly.

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch

I live in a small village not far from Ha Noi. My __a____ is not very big but it is quiet __b_____ . It's an old farmhouse. There is a large __c_____ with a lot of beautiful plants and colorful __d_____ . There is six rooms in the house - a __e_____ room, three bedrooms, a __f_____ , and a bathroom. There's a wonderful view from my __g_____ . I really like the house and the village is nice, too. It's very __h_____ and my __i_____ are friendly.

I live in a small village not far from Ha Noi. My __a house ____ is not very big but it is quiet __b clean_____ . It's an old farmhouse. There is a large __c garden_____ with a lot of beautiful plants and colorful __d flowers_____ . There is six rooms in the house - a __e living_____ room, three bedrooms, a __f kitchen_____ , and a bathroom. There's a wonderful view from my __g bedroom_____ . I really like the house and the village is nice, too. It's very __h quiet_____ and my __i neighbors_____ are friendly.

Phạm Thúy Hằng

Cựu Phụ trách BP Quản lí & Mod CĐ|Thiên tài vật lí
Thành viên
15 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nội
THCS Nam Từ Liêm

I live in a small village not far from Ha Noi. My __house____ is not very big but it is quiet __clean_____ . It's an old farmhouse. There is a large __garden_____ with a lot of beautiful plants and colorful __flowers_____ . There is six rooms in the house - a __living_____ room, three bedrooms, a __kitchen_____ , and a bathroom. There's a wonderful view from my ___bedroom____ . I really like the house and the village is nice, too. It's very __quiet_____ and my __neighbour___ are friendly

Top Bottom