Ngoại ngữ [Lớp 7] Bài luận tiếng anh

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
In the school yard children, every 2 each session details are to recess. A drum up, but as fun loudly urging us quickly run out .... romp.
Wide school yard a few minutes ago that, deserted and quiet suddenly as narrow, not even enough room for noise and hundreds of large and small pupils, from Grades flush profusely as massive streams, multi-colored sharp. Shuttlecock few top men quickly occupied, arrayed, foot stone Thoan, mouth à á call each other, red and blue orbs flying over, fly back, flew up, fly down. Many girls playing jump rope rhythmically and healthy, spinning wire spiraling, undulating dancer with a smile, hair flying in the wind. Original few eagles around women with women, men with men, many of you are playing tag, chasing people who flee flashed bucket to run, the purple ears. Some you like jokes huddled storytelling fun, laughing, with him jumping happily cheered! Many couples holding hands, walking around, talking to small giggle. Some make you curious to look at the fence looking around she sold plots vicious looking sour apricot, deep sweetness. Teacher observations, standing afar off, would also spread the fun out of our joy.
Recess filled with laughter and voices wa also go very fast. A solemn drumbeat sounded. Drumming like a miracle that we had like a hundred silent gradually, rushed into the classroom, the school returned to the air, quiet terrace, its tranquility..

Bạn tham khảo bài trên và tìm ra ý chính

Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Bảo

Cựu TMod tiếng Anh | CN CLB Địa Lí
Thành viên
28 Tháng tám 2017
Nghệ An
Nghệ An
๖ۣۜɮօռìǟƈɛ❦
Write a passage about your activities at school
School is the temple of learning and get trained for the professional and social life. My school was set up in XXX - năm- on the donated land with the help of donated money. My school atmosphere is very pleasant and school environment is very clean and attractive. My school building is located in the centre of the play ground. On one side of the school there is a big garden having small pond. There are many colourful fish and other water animals in this pond. My school is four storey building having classes for nursery to 13th class students.My school has one big library, principal office, head office, clerk office, one science laboratory, one computer lab, one common study room, one big lobby, teacher common room, one big sports ground, separate hostel for girls and boys in the school campus. My school has highly qualified and experienced teachers who teach us in very effective and creative manner. My school has around one thousand students who always rank higher in the competitions held outside the school or inside the school. We all go to school in the proper uniform. We have two types of the uniform, one common uniform and other house uniform.My school timing starts at 6.45 am in the morning and 2.00 pm in the afternoon in the summer season and 7.00 am in the morning and 2.00 pm in the evening in the winter season. We daily go to the library for sometime where we practice reading creative books and newspaper for enhancing our skill and general knowledge.

Sư tử lạnh lùng

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
25 Tháng mười một 2017
Nghệ An
Không biết
School is the temple of learning and get trained for the professional and social life. My school was set up in XXX - năm- on the donated land with the help of donated money. My school atmosphere is very pleasant and school environment is very clean and attractive. My school building is located in the centre of the play ground. On one side of the school there is a big garden having small pond. There are many colourful fish and other water animals in this pond. My school is four storey building having classes for nursery to 13th class students.My school has one big library, principal office, head office, clerk office, one science laboratory, one computer lab, one common study room, one big lobby, teacher common room, one big sports ground, separate hostel for girls and boys in the school campus. My school has highly qualified and experienced teachers who teach us in very effective and creative manner. My school has around one thousand students who always rank higher in the competitions held outside the school or inside the school. We all go to school in the proper uniform. We have two types of the uniform, one common uniform and other house uniform.My school timing starts at 6.45 am in the morning and 2.00 pm in the afternoon in the summer season and 7.00 am in the morning and 2.00 pm in the evening in the winter season. We daily go to the library for sometime where we practice reading creative books and newspaper for enhancing our skill and general knowledge.
Bài làm Tiếng Anh mà cũng có từ Tiếng Việt à?từ ''năm'' đó?

phanhnguyen26

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
23 Tháng một 2018
Phú Thọ
THCS Thanh Thủy
I love going to school. Each day I learn many new things and do different activities at school. Our teachers work hard to teach us so we become good and enlightened citizens of the nation. Our teachers are our role models.
We study many different subjects at school. We learn languages like English, Hindi-our national language, and Sanskrit. There is also a choice to learn one foreign language like German or French. The other subjects we study are physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics, geography and history. We sometimes go to the laboratories for demonstrations in topics in physics, chemistry and biology.
Our teachers lay emphasis on punctuality and discipline. The students are also expected to be neat and tidy. We are always well turned out in our school uniform. While girls wear a white shirt and blue skirt, for the boys it is a white shirt with blue trousers. There is a black belt and a blue tie too. With white socks we wear black shoes.
The school has a large library with over a thousand books. We can read in the library and also issue books each week. There are also computer rooms with modern computers. There is also a state of the art auditorium in the school where large events are hosted. A number of competitions are held in the auditorium.
There are a number of extra-curricular activities that are offered to us. There are clubs and we can enroll in them according to choice. We are afforded opportunities to participate in sports, music, dance, theatre, art and craft activities. There are also story writing, pottery, philately, photography and gardening clubs at school. These are fun activities that also help us develop hobbies. We can participate in various intra-school, inter-school and state level events. I enjoy taking part in sports like basket ball and in athletics. I also learn to play the guitar at school, and have developed the hobby of stamp collection.
The school pays great attention on imparting value based education. Values are a part of the school curriculum. We are also encouraged to participate in community welfare and environment protection activities like tree plantation. We also have a brief meditation session at school every day. It helps in keeping our mind clear and staying focused. Students also stay more calm and relaxed. I am grateful to my school and all the teachers who teach us.

Top Bottom