Ngoại ngữ [Lớp 6]Viết về người nổi tiếng

Narumi04

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
23 Tháng tư 2017
Vĩnh Long
THPT Lưu Văn Liệt
Giup e viet 1 bai văn bằng tiếng anh vê người nôi tiếng voi ạ .có thể cho e tham khảo.em cam ơn
There are many famous people in the world who are in the entertainment line, science field and so on. The person I admire in particular is actor Tom Hiddleston. He was born in Westminster, London, as the middle child with two sisters.

Tom Hiddleston is best known for his role as Loki in the films 'Thor', 'The Avengers' and 'Thor: The Dark World'. In 'Thor', Loki was the main antagonist, striving to claim the throne of Asgard and was willing to kill his brother, Thor and father, Odin for it. In the end he failed and was sucked into an abyss and later reappeared in 'The Avengers', seeking to claim the Earth as his own with the help of the Chitauri, an alien race with a massive army but was defeated by the Avengers, comprising Thor, Ironman, Captain America, Hawkeye, Hulk and Black Widow. He was later sent into jail by Odin in 'Thor: The Dark World' and later joined forces with Thor to defeat Malekith, leader of the dark elves, only to be seemingly killed by the Kursed. He was later seen impersonating Odin.

What I like about Tom Hiddleston is that he brings out the character Loki really well. He plays Loki with so much compassion and really brings the character to life from the comics to the big screen. I love the way he acts, taking up each scene with much anticipation and compassion. In 'Thor', he was first seen as a person who will do anything to seize power. The way he acted as Loki in 'The Avengers', bringing out the mad and evil side of Loki, really caught everyone's attention. Throughout the movie, he showed how power-hungry Loki could be and that he would take whatever it took to seize control of the Earth. In 'Thor: The Dark World', he showed that he had a reason to help Thor and that he loved his stepmother, Frigga, deeply. He demonstrated the love when he used magic to smash furniture against the walls when he found out about her death.

Nguồn: english4u

Last edited by a moderator:

Chippy Linh

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
5 Tháng chín 2017
Thanh Hóa
There are many famous people in the world who are in the entertainment line, science field and so on. The person I admire in particular is actor Tom Hiddleston. He was born in Westminster, London, as the middle child with two sisters.

Tom Hiddleston is best known for his role as Loki in the films 'Thor', 'The Avengers' and 'Thor: The Dark World'. In 'Thor', Loki was the main antagonist, striving to claim the throne of Asgard and was willing to kill his brother, Thor and father, Odin for it. In the end he failed and was sucked into an abyss and later reappeared in 'The Avengers', seeking to claim the Earth as his own with the help of the Chitauri, an alien race with a massive army but was defeated by the Avengers, comprising Thor, Ironman, Captain America, Hawkeye, Hulk and Black Widow. He was later sent into jail by Odin in 'Thor: The Dark World' and later joined forces with Thor to defeat Malekith, leader of the dark elves, only to be seemingly killed by the Kursed. He was later seen impersonating Odin.

What I like about Tom Hiddleston is that he brings out the character Loki really well. He plays Loki with so much compassion and really brings the character to life from the comics to the big screen. I love the way he acts, taking up each scene with much anticipation and compassion. In 'Thor', he was first seen as a person who will do anything to seize power. The way he acted as Loki in 'The Avengers', bringing out the mad and evil side of Loki, really caught everyone's attention. Throughout the movie, he showed how power-hungry Loki could be and that he would take whatever it took to seize control of the Earth. In 'Thor: The Dark World', he showed that he had a reason to help Thor and that he loved his stepmother, Frigga, deeply. He demonstrated the love when he used magic to smash furniture against the walls when he found out about her death.

Nguồn: english4u
chế này thích hóa :V

Michael Jackson is one of my favorite singers. He is very famous, so most of all people in the world know him, at least his name. I began to listen to his songs because I was recommended them by my friend, and I was really attracted by them. I have two reasons why I like him.

One of my reasons is that I like his voice and performance as well as his songs, as both “Michael Jackson” and “Jackson Five”. Michael Jackson sings songs very well in his particular high-pitched tone as it can be proved by the big hits of his songs, for example, “THRILLER”, ” BILLIE JEAN” and “MOTOWN 25″ etc, and by the many prizes he got, for instance, the first prize of male pop vocalists, of records and of R&B singers on Grammy in 1984. Besides, he entertains us with his sharp dance great performance like ” moonwalk”. When I listen to his songs in the morning before I go out, I can feel cheerful and powerful. I am a fan of Jackson Five as well. Before he began to sing by himself, he was the main vocalist of Jackson Five. When Michael was eleven years old, their first single CD, “I Want You Back”, was released, and it was a very big hit all over the world. Michael was still little and cute, but his voice was very vigorous and rhythmical. His songs make me happy and energetic.

Another reasons why I like him is that I am interested in his behaviors. There are always some topics around him. For example, he was under suspicion he treated a little boy cruelly, who was ten years old and Michael’s best friend. Michael insisted on his innocence, but he paid 26 million dollars for reconciliation finally. Though he asserted he paid just to settle the commotion, people said he admitted he was guilty. Moreover, it is said that Michael has the longing to be a white, though he said in a TV program he suffered from the disease that pigment in his skin decolonized. When I saw these news, I considered the problems about child-abuse and human race. How does child-abuse hurt the child’s heart? His or her hurt will not disappear forever. Which human race is inferior or superior? It is not impossible to judge a man by his or her appearance and race. When a famous person such as Michael Jackson has a problem or an event, people all over the world consider it. He always has a topic, which is sometimes worth to think over, so I am very interested in him.

In conclusion, I like him because he entertains me with his voice, dance and performance. Besides, he gives me topics to consider, so I am interested in him. Let’s enjoy his songs and think of his problems.

Huỳnh Đức Nhật

Banned
Banned
27 Tháng hai 2017
Quảng Nam
THCS Phan Tây Hồ
Các bài nói về người nổi tiếng
Model 1
The celebrity whom I would like to meet in person is definitely David Bekham. David was a professional English footballer who played for the world’s most renowned football clubs such as Manchester United and Real Madrid. He was named in the list of 100 greatest living football players of FIFA back in 2004.
Besides his career as a sportsman, David is also famous for his marriage to Victoria Beckham, an equally successful model, singer and fashion designer, with four children. This has been considered one of the happiest celebrity marriages and partnerships.
David Beckham is my biggest idol not only because of his legendary football skills but also because he is very modest and kind as a person. He was seen offering a hand to a photographer who fell while trying to photograph him. Also, according to his wife, David Beckham is a devoted husband and father who always puts his family first.
If I ever had a chance, I would take David Beckham to my favorite restaurants in Hanoi and introduce Vietnamese food to him. Of course I would take pictures with him too, to post on my facebook wall but the most important thing would be for me to talk with him, learn from him and be inspired by this man.
Model 2
I'm going to talk about my father because he has been a major influence in my life.
My father was always a good role model for me as I was growing up. He's hard-working, patient and understanding; he's also got a goodsense of humour and seems to get on well with everybody. Hopefully I've inherited some of these traits.
I admire my father because I think he brought me and my brothers/sisters up well; he was quite strict but always fair, and he has always been someone I can turn to for advice. I think my father set a good example by working hard and having a positive outlook on life. I remember that he used to leave for work early and come home quite late, but he always made time for me and my brothers/sisters.
Model 3
Among all the famous figures in Vietnam, there is one standing out as unique and controversial, Huyen Chip, a backpacker and a book writer.
This 20-year-old girl has been one of the most talked-about topics in Vietnam for the last few months. Leaving her home in Nam Dinh in 2010, Huyen Chip started travelling to many countries on her own with an initial budget of only 700 dollars. She saved money by sleeping at locals’ houses for free through the network of Couchsurfing and travelling by train and bus instead of airplane. When she came back to Vietnam, she wrote 2 sequential books titled “Pack your bag and go” 1 & 2, which has caused so much public controversy.
Many people have boycotted the books because, according to them, Huyen Chip wasn’t being very honest in her books, making up some stories and covering some others. However, people defending her argue that the books are inspiring and she had a the courage to do what the vast majority wouldn’t.
Either way, it is undeniable that Huyen Chip has a huge influence on young people in Vietnam. They have learned from her to follow their heart and fear nothing. Many of them have been inspired to start travelling on small budgets. Parents are worried that their children will one day “pack their bag and go”, so they have called for the books to be banned.

From english4u

nguyễn văn chuyên

Banned
Banned
Thành viên
7 Tháng mười 2017
Hưng Yên
~~
Bill Gates is one of the richest businessmen in the world, who is the founder of the largest computer and technology business in the world, Microsoft. In the company’s early days, no one would have thought that it would change both America and the world from that point on. Gates and his company have created both computers and software that has revolutionized everything in America and the world. What is more amazing is the company continues to grow and revolutionize the ways in which Americans live out their lives. Most importantly, Gates makes people comfortable with his software by making it operate easier and more enjoyable. Bill Gates is living the American dream. Bill Gates is a modern business phenomenon. His story is not simply a story of technical brilliance and enormous wealth; it is one of remarkable business vision and an obsessive desire to win. It is also about a leadership style that is radically different to anything the business world has seen before. He is of a most unique type the world has never seen before.

NT Thanh Ngân

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng tư 2017
Hà Nội
Giup e viet 1 bai văn bằng tiếng anh vê người nôi tiếng voi ạ .có thể cho e tham khảo.em cam ơn
Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro was born in 1985. He is widely regarded as one of the best players in the world. The legendary Dutch genius Johan Cruyff said he's one of the best ever. Ronaldo became a soccer superstar playing for English team Manchester United, Spain's Real Madrid and for Portugal. He plays in midfield, from where he regularly scores spectacular goals.

Ronaldo started kicking a ball around when he was three. His skill was obvious then and by ten years old, two of Portugal's top clubs wanted to sign him. He joined Sporting Lisbon and became the only player in their history to play for the Under-16, Under-17, Under-18, B team and first-team within one season. His skills soon attracted Europe's big teams.

Manchester United decided Ronaldo was the perfect replacement for David Beckham and signed him in 2003. He set the English Premier League alight in his time there with his silky skills, and helped the team win nine trophies, including the UEFA Champions League. He also picked up the FIFA World Player of the Year award in 2008.

In 2009, Ronaldo joined his boyhood heroes Real Madrid and became the most expensive footballer in history. His transfer fee was over $131 million. He broke Real's scoring record in his second season, with 53 goals in all competitions. He bettered that in 2011-12, netting 60 times to help Real win Spain's La Liga. In 2012, Diego Maradona said Ronaldo was "the best player on the planet."
Nguồn : sưu tầm

Co ai giup em cach tả bô phim em yeu thich băngf tiếng anh lop 6
My favorite movie of all time is Titanic. It is the best love story I have ever watched. I watched this movie many times but I never got tired watching it. Whenever I watch it, I always cry.

The reasons I like it so much are the grand scenery and the romantic content. The film is about the love story of Rose Dewitt Bukater and Jack Dawson. Jack was a free-spirited poor young man but he got a ticket for a luxurious ship, Titanic. Rose was from the American upper class and was engaged to a man. She was reluctant to marry him. She met Jack in Titanic and they fell deeply in love even there was a huge gap between them.

Titanic was headed to America from England. However, the ship crashed into an iceberg on the way. The side of it broke up and the ship was flooded. Not everyone could escape safely. Many people dead include Jack. Rose was survived because Jack helped her to climb on a boat. Jack sacrificed himself for Rose. Although It was only a classical sad love story, it encompassed a large range of emotions, laughter, rage, terror and the feeling of deep love. I was touched and especially appreciate the love between them. They both tried to save each other. It showed the power of love could do everything.

I think the movie had the exellent content which was based on a real story. The two main actor and actress Leonardo and Kate had an outstanding performance. Beside, the scenery and the stage properties really made me amazed. From the big ship to the small cushions at Rose’s room, they were all delicate. Last but not least, the great theme song “My heart will go on” by Celine Dion marked the end of the story. Even Jack leave Rose forever, her heart will keep going on.

Nhọ cute

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
10 Tháng tám 2017
Hải Phòng
THCS Vinh Quang
Bill Gates is one of the richest businessmen in the world, who is the founder of the largest computer and technology business in the world, Microsoft. In the company’s early days, no one would have thought that it would change both America and the world from that point on. Gates and his company have created both computers and software that has revolutionized everything in America and the world. What is more amazing is the company continues to grow and revolutionize the ways in which Americans live out their lives. Most importantly, Gates makes people comfortable with his software by making it operate easier and more enjoyable. Bill Gates is living the American dream. Bill Gates is a modern business phenomenon. His story is not simply a story of technical brilliance and enormous wealth; it is one of remarkable business vision and an obsessive desire to win. It is also about a leadership style that is radically different to anything the business world has seen before. He is of a most unique type the world has never seen before.

Nhọ cute

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
10 Tháng tám 2017
Hải Phòng
THCS Vinh Quang
Giup e bai viet ve truyện em yeu thich băng tiếng anh voi ạ
Favorite book and then the series "Doraemon" by Fujiko Fujio. The series told the cat from the future into the past Doremon same friends and help Nobita in the security context miracle. The main character is Doremon with your group Nobita, Shizuka, Xeko, Chaien. Extremely interesting story, engage the reader with the hilarious, witty, and full of magic. But it is also part of suspense through risky adventure of your group. The series is divided into two categories: short stories and novels. I enjoyed the long story, it's about the adventures in a strange land or through time times exciting but dangerous, and the group must go through many difficulties and from there we saw noble friendship bunch of kids. When I read the story I kept imagining myself as the character in that book that I could not put down. And I learned a lot from it especially friendships! If you have not read it try to read offline sure you will like it.

nguồn : internet

nguyễn văn chuyên

Banned
Banned
Thành viên
7 Tháng mười 2017
Hưng Yên
~~
tả bô phim em yeu thich băngf tiếng anh
My favorite movie of all time is Titanic. It is the best love story I have ever watched. I watched this movie many times but I never got tired watching it. Whenever I watch it, I always cry.

The reasons I like it so much are the grand scenery and the romantic content. The film is about the love story of Rose Dewitt Bukater and Jack Dawson. Jack was a free-spirited poor young man but he got a ticket for a luxurious ship, Titanic. Rose was from the American upper class and was engaged to a man. She was reluctant to marry him. She met Jack in Titanic and they fell deeply in love even there was a huge gap between them.

Titanic was headed to America from England. However, the ship crashed into an iceberg on the way. The side of it broke up and the ship was flooded. Not everyone could escape safely. Many people dead include Jack. Rose was survived because Jack helped her to climb on a boat. Jack sacrificed himself for Rose. Although It was only a classical sad love story, it encompassed a large range of emotions, laughter, rage, terror and the feeling of deep love. I was touched and especially appreciate the love between them. They both tried to save each other. It showed the power of love could do everything.

I think the movie had the exellent content which was based on a real story. The two main actor and actress Leonardo and Kate had an outstanding performance. Beside, the scenery and the stage properties really made me amazed. From the big ship to the small cushions at Rose’s room, they were all delicate. Last but not least, the great theme song “My heart will go on” by Celine Dion marked the end of the story. Even Jack leave Rose forever, her heart will keep going on.

This is the best movie I have ever watched. No wonder why Titanic already won 11 Academy Awards. I recommend that everyone should watch this movie at least once.

Bài dịch:

Bộ phim yêu thích của tôi từ trước đến giờ là Titanic. Đó là câu chuyện tình yêu hay nhất mà tôi từng xem. Tôi đã xem bộ phim này nhiều lần nhưng tôi không bao giờ cảm thấy chán. Bất cứ khi nào tôi xem nó, tôi luôn khóc.

Những lý do khiến tôi rất thích nó là bối cảnh hoành tráng và nội dung lãng mạn. Bộ phim nói về câu chuyện tình yêu của Rose Dewitt Bukater và Jack Dawson. Jack là một thanh niên nghèo và tự do tinh thần, nhưng anh ta có vé lên một con tàu sang trọng, Titanic. Rose đến từ tầng lớp thượng lưu Mỹ và đã đính hôn với một người đàn ông. Cô miễn cưỡng kết hôn với hắn. Cô đã gặp Jack trên tàu Titanic và họ rơi vào lưới tình cho dù có một khoảng cách rất lớn giữa họ.

Titanic đang trên đường đến Mỹ từ Anh. Tuy nhiên, con tàu đã đâm vào một tảng băng trôi trên đường. Mặt bên của nó bị phá và con tàu bị nước tràn vào. Không phải ai cũng có thể thoát ra một cách an toàn. Có nhiều người chết bao gồm cả Jack. Rose đã sống sót vì Jack đã giúp cô leo lên trên một chiếc thuyền. Jack đã hy sinh bản thân mình cho Rose. Mặc dù nó chỉ là một chuyện tình buồn mang tính kinh điển, nhưng nó bao gồm một phạm vi rộng lớn của những cảm xúc, tiếng cười, giận dữ, sợ hãi và cảm giác của một tình yêu sâu đậm. Tôi đã xúc động và đặc biệt đề cao tình cảm giữa họ. Cả hai đều cố gắng để cứu người kia. Nó cho thấy sức mạnh tình yêu có thể làm mọi chuyện. Tôi đã rất xúc động bởi sự can đảm tình yêu của mình cho cô ấy để làm cho một cuộc sống mới cho bản thân một mình, ngay cả sau khi ông chết.

Tôi nghĩ rằng bộ phim có nội dung xuất sắc được dựa trên một câu chuyện có thật. Hai diễn viên chính Kate và Leonardo đã có một màn trình diễn xuất sắc. Bên cạnh đó, các bối cảnh và dàn dựng hiện trường thực sự làm tôi ngạc nhiên. Từ con tàu lớn đến những chiếc đệm nhỏ ở phòng của Rose, tất cả đều tinh tế. Cuối cùng nhưng không thể không nhắc, bài hát chủ đề tuyêt vời “My heart will go on” của Celine Dion ở cuối câu chuyện. Ngay cả Jack đã rời bỏ Rose mãi mãi, trái tim của cô sẽ tiếp tục yêu.

Đây là bộ phim hay nhất mà tôi từng xem. Không ngạc nhiên tại sao Titanic đã giành đến 11 giải Oscar. Tôi khuyên mọi người nên xem bộ phim này ít nhất một lần.

Top Bottom