trucuyen123@gmail.com

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
9 Tháng bảy 2017
Quảng Nam
THCS Nguyễn Văn Trỗi
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Read the following passage then choose the best answer to fill in the blank:
In the United States of America, the national language is(1)............English. Four hundred years ago, some English people came to North America to live and they brought(2)................language to this country.Now in the USA, people speak (3)............English. Most of the words are the (4).............in American and British English, but the American say some English words not as people(5)...............in England.Canada is(6).................to the North of the United States of America. It is the large(7).............the United States. In Canada, many people(8).................English because they also from England many years(9)................But in some parts of Canada, people speak (10)...........because they came from France.
1.A.also B.like C.as D.not
2.A.French B.English C.Chinese D.Canadian
3.A.British B.American C.Russian D.Chinese
4.A.various B.similar C.same D.like
5.A.do B.say C.talk D.speak
6.A. lies B.situated C.at D.in
7.A.than B.as C.more D.less
8.A.say B.tell C.talk D.speak
9.A.ago B.later C.there D.here
10.A.France B.French C.Russian D.Italian

Last edited:

anhtrucle

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
18 Tháng tám 2015
In the United States of America, the national language is(1)............English. Four hundred years ago, some English people came to North America to live and they brought(2)................language to this country.Now in the USA, people speak (3)............English. Most of the words are the (4).............in American and British English, but the American say some English words not as people(5)...............in England.Canada is(6).................to the North of the United States of America. It is the large(7).............the United States. In Canada, many people(8).................English because they also from England many years(9)................But in some parts of Canada, people speak (10)...........because they came from France.
10.AFrance B.French C.Russian D.Italian
1. A
2. B
3. B
4.C
5. D
6. B
7.A
8. D
9.A
10.B

Nguyễn Tương Như

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
7 Tháng một 2018
Thanh Hóa
Trường THCS Nguyễn Du
1. A
2.B
3. B
4. D
5. D
6. D
7. B
8. D
9. A
10. B

Empe_Tchanz

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười 2017
Thái Bình
bạn có thẻ giải thích cho mình về câu 1,3,4 được ko
Câu 1 bạn có thể xài phương pháp loại trừ. không dùng "like" vì nếu dùng like thì câu đấy nó có nghĩa là quốc ngữ như tiếng anh( không hợp lí) . không xài "as" luôn vì like vs as giống nghĩa nhau. không dùng "not" vì người mĩ xài tiếng anh chứ ko xài tiếng j hả bạn ? :)
Câu 3 chọn American bởi vì người mĩ người ta nói anh mĩ chứ không nói anh anh bạn nhé

NTD Admin

Banned
Banned
Thành viên
27 Tháng mười một 2017
Nghệ An
THCS Hùng Sơn
10.A.France B.French C.Russian D.Italian​

trucuyen123@gmail.com

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
9 Tháng bảy 2017
Quảng Nam
THCS Nguyễn Văn Trỗi
1/ Read the passage, use the given cues to make the questions and answer.
Tuan Anh is a new student in class 7D. He is from Hai Duong. Now he lives with brother at 45 Hang Dao Street in Ha Noi. Tuan anh is 12 years old. He will be 13 on Saturday, April 18th. He will have a party for his birthday. He will invite some of his new friend in class 7D. The party will be at his house. It will start at 7.30 in the evening and finish at 9.30. At the party they will eat birthday cakes, drink fruit juice ang sing many songs. Tuan Anh will get nice presents from his friends. He will be very happy.
1/Where/ Tuan Anh/ live/now?.......................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................
2/When/he/have/party/birthday?

3/Who/he/invite?

4/What/they/do/at/party?

5/How/Tuan Anh/feel?

mọi người giúp em với ạ

Last edited by a moderator:

Uyên_1509

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
27 Tháng ba 2018
Nam Định
THCS Hải Phương
1,Where is Tuan Anh live now?

He is living at 45 Hang Dao Street in Ha Noi
2,When will he have a party birthday?He will have a party birthday on Saturday, April 18th
3,Who will he invite?
He will invite some of his new friend in class 7D.
4,What will they do at the party ?At the party they will eat birthday cakes, drink fruit juice ang sing many songs
5, How will he feel?He will be very happy

trucuyen123@gmail.com

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
9 Tháng bảy 2017
Quảng Nam
THCS Nguyễn Văn Trỗi
1,Where is Tuan Anh live now?

He is living at 45 Hang Dao Street in Ha Noi
2,When will he have a party birthday?He will have a party birthday on Saturday, April 18th
3,Who will he invite?
He will invite some of his new friend in class 7D.
4,What will they do at the party ?At the party they will eat birthday cakes, drink fruit juice ang sing many songs
5, How will he feel?He will be very happy
Viết lại câu sao cho nghĩa của nó không thay đổi
1/ Hoa's school has a lot of students
2/Her book is not the same as mine.
3/He drives faster than i do.
4/I will introduce you to my best friend if you like.
sắp xếp
1/ Mrs./the boy/to/who/Quyen/talking/is?

Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Bảo

Cựu TMod tiếng Anh | CN CLB Địa Lí
Thành viên
28 Tháng tám 2017
Nghệ An
Nghệ An
๖ۣۜɮօռìǟƈɛ❦
=> There are a lot of students in Hoa's school.
=> Her book is different from mine
=> I don’t drive as fast as he does.
=> He is a fast driver than I am

=> Shall I introduce you to my best friends?

Sắp xếp
=> Who is the boy Mrs Quyen talking to?

Xuân Long

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
18 Tháng ba 2017
Nam Định
Học viện Công nghệ Bưu chính Viễn thông
sắp xếp
1.There are a lot of students in Hoa 's school
Her book is not the same as mine.
đề cau này sai nha

trucuyen123@gmail.com

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
9 Tháng bảy 2017
Quảng Nam
THCS Nguyễn Văn Trỗi
Điền giới từ thích hợp
1/What time do you go home ...school.
2/Are there five fingers ...a hand.

Dương Sảng

The Little Angel |Bio Hero
Thành viên
28 Tháng một 2018
Hà Nội
HMF
1.A. also B.like C.as D.not
2.A.French B. English C.Chinese D.Canadian
3.A.British B. American C.Russian D.Chinese
6.A. lies B. situated C.at D.in
7.A. than B.as C.more D.less
8.A.say B.tell C.talk D. speak
9.A. ago B.later C.there D.here
10.A.France B. French C.Russian D.Italian

Top Bottom