Ngoại ngữ loại bỏ từ thừa nếu k có thì tick

tpanhd

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
6 Tháng tám 2017
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Last year my cousin got married to a beautiful woman called 1..............
Anne-Marie and we all went through to the wedding. It took place 2.............
in the summer and the church which they had chosen it to get 3....................
married in was really nice. We have got there about half an hour 4..................
early and we passed over the time chatting. The groom arrived 5................
first and he looked very handsome in his new suit. I could tell 6..................
that he was feeling nervous because that he kept biting his nails 7....................
. We all went inside the church and waited for the bride to turn up. 8...................
When she did finally arrived, we all smiled and said how pretty 9................
she looked. Music started playing out and she walked to the front 10..................
of the church with her father. She was wearing on such a 11..................
beautiful dress that she looked just like a princess. I had tears 12....................
in my eyes, and so did lots more of other people. The vicar read 13...................
the service and it was really such romantic. When the service 14..................
was over, the groom kissed to the bride and everyone agreed 15.......................
with that they made a wonderful couple. They went to Bali on 16................
their honeymoon and they brought me back a wonderful present. 17...............

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch
Last year my cousin got married to a beautiful woman called 1.X
Anne-Marie and we all went through to the wedding. It took place 2. through
in the summer and the church which they had chosen it to get 3....................
married in was really nice. We have got there about half an hour 4..................
first and he looked very handsome in his new suit. I could tell 6..................
that he was feeling nervous because that he kept biting his nails 7....................
. We all went inside the church and waited for the bride to turn up. 8...................
When she did finally arrived, we all smiled and said how pretty 9................
she looked. Music started playing out and she walked to the front 10..................
beautiful dress that she looked just like a princess. I had tears 12....................
in my eyes, and so did lots more of other people. The vicar read 13...................
the service and it was really such romantic. When the service 14..................
was over, the groom kissed to the bride and everyone agreed 15.......................

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
Last year my cousin got married to a beautiful woman called 1..............
Anne-Marie and we all went through to the wedding. It took place 2.............

Top Bottom