LEARNING NEW WORDS - A PRACTICAL WAY.

N

neos

[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I'm studying Eng and wanna make friend with everyone who likes and is trying to improve the skill.

I think the most difficulty in learning a new language is vocabulary. So i have a bright idea of studying newwords (or a stupid one, the choice is yours).
Anyway, i think you wanna try. Just visit my blog:

http://360.yahoo.com/cm_hieu

A

amaranth

The method you tried to apply is not new, and I think it has been well-certified. Just keep it up ;)

A personal advice: when you reach some certain level, you will find it either interesting or very useful to find at least one substitute in your mother-tounge for each foreign word. Believe me, it's true.

N

neos

The new idea in my method is to make everybody enroll in the game.
It's sure that you will try to find at least one substitute for your word. But if you are trying to speed up your reading spead (using spead reading method), you will need to feel the words in English ways. You know what i mean, right?

A

amaranth

Words that you understand (or feel, sometimes) when you SEE it constitute to your Passive Vocabulary. Those that you understand thoroughly both their meanings and their emotional implications are called Active Vocabulary.
Passive Vocabulary is to read and listen, Active is to write and speak. Neither of them are not important :)

T

tung241hp

I think if you want to learn Newwords well and know a lot, you will have to read. Read a lot! Because the more you read, the more remarkable words will be seen and praticed. You can also know how to use them in a lot of different ways. So, you can be better not only at English words but also at grammar. You can use words actively.

V

vuonglinhbee

anh neos muốn làm wen với bạn gái học FTU hả
chị 123konica vừa đỗ AA-KTDN xong và cũng rất muốn làm quen với anh đấy
tiếc là chị ấy ít online lắm
(chị ý nhờ em bảo thế đấy)
-------
hok đúng chủ đề ,ai thích cứ del thoải mái

Top Bottom