Ngoại ngữ Kiến thức trọng tâm phần thì

Nữ Thần Mặt Trăng

Cựu Mod Toán
Thành viên
TV BQT tích cực 2017
28 Tháng hai 2017
Hà Nội
THPT Đồng Quan
11. What you (do) ………did-do……… after you (go) ……had gone…………home yesterday?

12. Before leaving home in the morning, she (tell) ………told……… her mother she (work) ………would work………in the factory that afternoon.

13. I realised that someone (steal) ………was stealing……… my wallet when I (feel) ………felt……… his hand in my pocket.

14. She (be) ………should have been………here but she (go) …………has gone…… down with flu.

15. Bill (have) ………was having…… breakfast when I (stop) …stopped…… at his house this morning.

16. Yesterday I (walk) ……was walking……… along the street when I (realize) ……realized…… a man with a black beard, whom I ( see ) had seen three times already, (follow) ……was following…… me.

17. What do you think the children ( do ) ………will be doing………when we get home.

18. Our house (destroy) ………was destroyed………in the storm last night.

19. The police (look) ………are looking……… for the painting now.

20. You (find) ………Have-found………the wallet which you lost yet?

Reactions: baochau1112

Thiên trường địa cửu

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
27 Tháng hai 2017
Nghệ An
13. I realised that someone (steal) ……was stealing……… my wallet when I (feel) …………felt…… his hand in my pocket.

14. She (be) ……should have been………here but she (go) ……went……… down with flu.
16. Yesterday I (walk) ………was walking…… along the street when I (realize) ……realized…… a man with a black beard, whom I ( see ) saw three times already, (follow) …wasfollowing …… me.
Câu 16 mình vẫn không hiểu vì sao sai hihi
19. The police (look) ………are looking……… for the painting now
Mình làm lại rồi, chắc phải học lại mất, sai toàn cơ bản huhu
:D:D

baochau1112

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Văn | CN CLB Khu vườn ngôn từ
Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương
11. What did you do after you webt home yesterday?

12. Before leaving home in the morning, she had told her mother she would work in the factory that afternoon.

13. I realised that someone was stealing my wallet when I felt his hand in my pocket.

14. She should have been here but she goes down with flu.

15. Bill was having breakfast when I stopped at his house this morning.

16. Yesterday I was walking along the street when I realized a man with a black beard, whom I have seen three times already, was following me.

17. What do you think the children will do when we get home.

18. Our house was destroyed in the storm last night.

19. The police are looking for the painting now.

20. Have u found the wallet which you lost yet?

Chị cứ bình tĩnh đã em còn đang live stream

E làm đúng 8/10.
E làm lại 2 câu chị bôi xanh nhé. Ko hiểu thì cứ hỏi lại chị ^^
Mà live stream cái gì vậy e?

baochau1112

Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương

12. Before leaving home in the morning, she (tell) ………told……… her mother she (work) ………would work………in the factory that afternoon.

13. I realised that someone (steal) ………was stealing……… my wallet when I (feel) ………felt……… his hand in my pocket.

14. She (be) ………should have been………here but she (go) …………has gone…… down with flu.

15. Bill (have) ………was having…… breakfast when I (stop) …stopped…… at his house this morning.

16. Yesterday I (walk) ……was walking……… along the street when I (realize) ……realized…… a man with a black beard, whom I ( see ) had seen three times already, (follow) ……was following…… me.

E làm đúng 9/10.
Riêng câ 17, key chuẩn là will do em nhé. Nhưng trong trường hợp này, đáp án của em hoàn toàn vẫn đc chấp nhận ^^
13. I realised that someone (steal) ……was stealing……… my wallet when I (feel) …………felt…… his hand in my pocket.

14. She (be) ……should have been………here but she (go) ……went……… down with flu.
16. Yesterday I (walk) ………was walking…… along the street when I (realize) ……realized…… a man with a black beard, whom I ( see ) saw three times already, (follow) …wasfollowing …… me.

Câu 16 mình vẫn không hiểu vì sao sai hihi
19. The police (look) ………are looking……… for the painting now
Mình làm lại rồi, chắc phải học lại mất, sai toàn cơ bản huhu
:D:D
Câu 14, ở đây dùng should have + P.P tức là lẽ ra chuyện đó đã xảy ra nhưng lại ko xảy ra. Vì có sự diễn tiến lên đến hiện tại nên chúng ta dùng has gone cậu nhé ^^
Câu 16, cậu sai ở "whom I saw three times" Cậu để ý nghĩa ở đây ngta dùng already nhé. Ngoài ra đây là sự việc đã diễn tả trong quá khứ. Do đó chúng ta phải dùng thì QKHT ^^

Nữ Thần Mặt Trăng

Cựu Mod Toán
Thành viên
TV BQT tích cực 2017
28 Tháng hai 2017
Hà Nội
THPT Đồng Quan
E làm đúng 9/10.
Riêng câ 17, key chuẩn là will do em nhé. Nhưng trong trường hợp này, đáp án của em hoàn toàn vẫn đc chấp nhận ^^
12. Before leaving home in the morning, she (tell) ………had told……… her mother she (work) ………would work………in the factory that afternoon.
Đúng ko ạ?

NYuuWindy

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
21 Tháng sáu 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
THPT Củ Chi
11. What did you (do) ………do……… after you (go) …………went……home yesterday?

12. Before leaving home in the morning, she (tell) ………told……… her mother she (work) will work………………in the factory that afternoon.

13. I realised that someone (steal) ………had stolen……… my wallet when I (feel) ……felt………… his hand in my pocket.

14. She (be) ………has been……here but she (go) ………went…… down with flu.

15. Bill (have) ……was having……… breakfast when I (stop) ……stopped… at his house this morning.

16. Yesterday I (walk) …was…walking ……… along the street when I (realize) ……realized…… a man with a black beard, whom I ( see ) have seen three times already, (follow) …was following……… me.

17. What do you think the children ( do ) …………did……when we get home.

18. Our house (destroy) ……was destroyed…………in the storm last night.

19. The police (look) ………is looking……… for the painting now.

20.have You (find) ……found…………the wallet which you lost yet?

baochau1112

Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương
12. Before leaving home in the morning, she (tell) ………had told……… her mother she (work) ………would work………in the factory that afternoon.
Đúng ko ạ?
Chuẩn rồi em :D
11. What did you (do) ………do……… after you (go) …………went……home yesterday?

12. Before leaving home in the morning, she (tell) ………told……… her mother she (work) will work………………in the factory that afternoon.

13. I realised that someone (steal) ………had stolen……… my wallet when I (feel) ……felt………… his hand in my pocket.

14. She (be) ………has been……here but she (go) ………went…… down with flu.

15. Bill (have) ……was having……… breakfast when I (stop) ……stopped… at his house this morning.

16. Yesterday I (walk) …was…walking ……… along the street when I (realize) ……realized…… a man with a black beard, whom I ( see ) have seen three times already, (follow) …was following……… me.

17. What do you think the children ( do ) …………did……when we get home.

20.have You (find) ……found…………the wallet which you lost yet?
E làm đúng 4/10...
E làm lại cho chị. Câu nào ko hiểu vì sao sai thì mở ngoặc ra hỏi chị ^^

toilatot

Banned
Banned
Thành viên
1 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nam
THPT Trần Hưng Đạo -Nam Định
11. What you (do) ………did you do ……… after you (go) ……had gone…………home yesterday?

12. Before leaving home in the morning, she (tell) ………told……… her mother she (work) ………had worked………in the factory that afternoon.

14. She (be) ……………here but she (go) ……………… down with flu.

17. What do you think the children ( do ) ………will do………when we get home.

20. You (find) ………Have you found………the wallet which you lost yet?

NYuuWindy

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
21 Tháng sáu 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
THPT Củ Chi
12. Before leaving home in the morning, she (tell) ……had told……… her mother she (work) ………would …work……in the factory that afternoon.

13. I realised that someone (steal) ………was stealing…… my wallet when I (feel) ……felt………… his hand in my pocket.

14. She (be) ………should have been……here but she (go) ………has gone…… down with flu.
16. Yesterday I (walk) …was…walking ……… along the street when I (realize) ……realized…… a man with a black beard, whom I ( see ) saw three times already, (follow) …was following……… me.

17. What do you think the children ( do ) …………doing……when we get home.
19 . Em thấy now nên em dùng HTTD. Em sai gì ạ
Chị ơi câu nào em sai chị giải thích cho em với nhé

Mictin

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
25 Tháng sáu 2017
11. What did you (do) ……do………… after you (go) ………had gone………home yesterday?

12. Before leaving home in the morning, she (tell) ………had told……… her mother she (work) …will work………in the factory that afternoon.

14. She (be) ………………here but she (go) ……………… down with flu.

15. Bill (have) ……was having……… breakfast when I (stop) …stopped…… at his house this morning.

16. Yesterday I (walk) ……was walking……… along the street when I (realize) ……realized…… a man with a black beard, whom I ( see ) have seen three times already, (follow) ……followed…… me.

20.Have you (find) ………found………the wallet which you lost yet?

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch
Chuẩn rồi em :D

E làm đúng 4/10...
E làm lại cho chị. Câu nào ko hiểu vì sao sai thì mở ngoặc ra hỏi chị ^^

baochau1112

Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương
11. What you (do) ………did you do ……… after you (go) ……had gone…………home yesterday?

12. Before leaving home in the morning, she (tell) ………told……… her mother she (work) ………had worked………in the factory that afternoon.

14. She (be) ……………here but she (go) ……………… down with flu.

20. You (find) ………Have you found………the wallet which you lost yet?
E làm đúng 8/10 ^^
12. Before leaving home in the morning, she (tell) ……had told……… her mother she (work) ………would …work……in the factory that afternoon.

13. I realised that someone (steal) ………was stealing…… my wallet when I (feel) ……felt………… his hand in my pocket.

14. She (be) ………should have been……here but she (go) ………has gone…… down with flu.
16. Yesterday I (walk) …was…walking ……… along the street when I (realize) ……realized…… a man with a black beard, whom I ( see ) saw three times already, (follow) …was following……… me.

17. What do you think the children ( do ) …………doing……when we get home.

19 . Em thấy now nên em dùng HTTD. Em sai gì ạ
Chị ơi câu nào em sai chị giải thích cho em với nhé
Em làm đúng 8/10.
Câu 16, em bị sai ở "whom I saw ..." Ở đây có từ already nên chúng ta dùng thì QKHT em nhé => had seen
Câu 17, khi đi với liên từ when thì vế thứ hai chúng ta dùng will + V1 ấy ^^ => will do
Câu 19 dùng HTTD là chuẩn đó em :D Nhưng police là số nhiều em ạ

Reactions: NYuuWindy

baochau1112

Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương

12. Before leaving home in the morning, she (tell) ………had told……… her mother she (work) …will work………in the factory that afternoon.

14. She (be) ………………here but she (go) ……………… down with flu.

15. Bill (have) ……was having……… breakfast when I (stop) …stopped…… at his house this morning.

16. Yesterday I (walk) ……was walking……… along the street when I (realize) ……realized…… a man with a black beard, whom I ( see ) have seen three times already, (follow) ……followed…… me.

20.Have you (find) ………found………the wallet which you lost yet?
E làm đúng 7/10 ^^

E làm đúng 10/10 ^^

Mictin

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
25 Tháng sáu 2017
Chị ơi câu 14 em chẳng biết chia thì gì nữa ạ. Có dấu hiệu nhận biết nào chị chỉ ra giúp em với!
Câu 16 sai cách chia follow ạ? Chị sửa giúp em đi

baochau1112

Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương
Chị ơi câu 14 em chẳng biết chia thì gì nữa ạ. Có dấu hiệu nhận biết nào chị chỉ ra giúp em với!
Câu 16 sai cách chia follow ạ? Chị sửa giúp em đi
Câu 14, ở đây khi dịch nghĩa. Em nhận thấy " Cô ấy lẽ ra phải ở đây nhưng cô ấy đã bị bệnh nên ở nhà..." Đại loại là thế
Do đó, e phải dùng should + have + P.P: lẽ ra phải làm gì trong quá khứ nhưng đã ko làm
Vì cô ấy bị bệnh từ quá khứ đến hiện tại nên e phải dùng HTHT
Câu 16, Cả chỗ follow và see luôn e. Ở đây, chúng ta dùng toàn bộ là quá khứ là đúng. Nhưng trong câu chứa từ see có từ "already" do đó em phải dùng QKHT. Ngoài ra, việc theo dõi là diễn ra xuyên suốt hoạt động trong quá khứ nên em phải dùng QKTD. E hiểu chứ?

Mictin

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
25 Tháng sáu 2017
Câu 14, ở đây khi dịch nghĩa. Em nhận thấy " Cô ấy lẽ ra phải ở đây nhưng cô ấy đã bị bệnh nên ở nhà..." Đại loại là thế
Do đó, e phải dùng should + have + P.P: lẽ ra phải làm gì trong quá khứ nhưng đã ko làm
Câu 16, Cả chỗ follow và see luôn e. Ở đây, chúng ta dùng toàn bộ là quá khứ là đúng. Nhưng trong câu chứa từ see có từ "already" do đó em phải dùng QKHT. Ngoài ra, việc theo dõi là diễn ra xuyên suốt hoạt động trong quá khứ nên em phải dùng QKTD. E hiểu chứ?
câu 14 em chưa biết cấu trúc này
Câu 16 em hiểu rồi ạ! - Thanks chị nhìu

baochau1112

Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương
câu 14 em chưa biết cấu trúc này
Câu 16 em hiểu rồi ạ! - Thanks chị nhìu
Hì, ko biết thì hỏi, muốn giỏi phải học. Hãy tiếp tục đồng hành cùng các topic của box Anh, em sẽ giỏi lên nhiều đấy ^^

Reactions: Mictin

baochau1112

Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương
Sau đây là key chuẩn nhé mọi người ^^

@orangery @joon_young#1 @Hàn Tuệ Lâm @zzh0td0gzz @Snowball fan ken @Nữ Thần Mặt Trăng @Autumn Maple @thuyhuongyc @chi254 @Lưu Thị Thu Kiều @Anh Hi @toilatot @_ Yub _ @thanhbinh2002 @TajSaker @ThuytrangNguyen2000 @Tú Linh @hoangnga2709 @Ng.Klinh @NYuuWindy @Một Nửa Của Sự Thật @Thiên trường địa cửu @Ngọc's @Pi Pi @Ye Ye

12. Before leaving home in the morning, she (tell) ……had told………… her mother she (work) ……would work…………in the factory that afternoon.

13. I realised that someone (steal) ……was stealing………… my wallet when I (feel) ………felt……… his hand in my pocket.

14. She (be) ……should have been…………here but she (go) ………has gone……… down with flu.

16. Yesterday I (walk) ………was walking…… along the street when I (realize) ……realized…… a man with a black beard, whom I had seen three times already, (follow) ……was following…… me.

19. The police (look) ……are looking………… for the painting now.

20. Have you (find) ……found…………the wallet which you lost yet?

Ng.Klinh

Cựu Mod Sinh
Thành viên
TV BQT tích cực 2017
28 Tháng hai 2017
11. What....did... you (do) ………do……… after you (go) ………went………home yesterday?

12. Before leaving home in the morning, she (tell) …………had told…… her mother she (work) ……would work…………in the factory that afternoon.

13. I realised that someone (steal) ……was stealing………… my wallet when I (feel) ……felt………… his hand in my pocket.

14. She (be) ……would be …………here but she (go) ………has gone……… down with flu.

15. Bill (have) ……was having……… breakfast when I (stop) .......stoped……… at his house this morning.

16. Yesterday I (walk) ……walked……… along the street when I (realize) ……realized…… a man with a black beard, whom I ( see ).......had seem........ three times already, (follow) ……was following......... me

17. What do you think the children ( do ) ………do………when we get home.

19. The police (look) ………are looking…… for the painting now.

20. You (find) ……have found…………the wallet which you lost yet?

em thấy mấy câu này quen 1 cách dị biệt luôn
không nhớ là đã gặp ở đâu
chị giải thích giúp em câu 14 nhé,

baochau1112

Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương
11. What....did... you (do) ………do……… after you (go) ………went………home yesterday?

12. Before leaving home in the morning, she (tell) …………had told…… her mother she (work) ……would work…………in the factory that afternoon.

13. I realised that someone (steal) ……was stealing………… my wallet when I (feel) ……felt………… his hand in my pocket.

14. She (be) ……would be …………here but she (go) ………has gone……… down with flu.

15. Bill (have) ……was having……… breakfast when I (stop) .......stoped……… at his house this morning.

16. Yesterday I (walk) ……walked……… along the street when I (realize) ……realized…… a man with a black beard, whom I ( see ).......had seem........ three times already, (follow) ……was following......... me

17. What do you think the children ( do ) ………do………when we get home.

19. The police (look) ………are looking…… for the painting now.

20. You (find) ……have found…………the wallet which you lost yet?

em thấy mấy câu này quen 1 cách dị biệt luôn
không nhớ là đã gặp ở đâu
chị giải thích giúp em câu 14 nhé,
Với lại chị đã úp key rồi. E check lại bài làm nhé ^^

12. Before leaving home in the morning, she (tell) ……had told………… her mother she (work) ……would work…………in the factory that afternoon.

13. I realised that someone (steal) ……was stealing………… my wallet when I (feel) ………felt……… his hand in my pocket.

14. She (be) ……should have been…………here but she (go) ………has gone……… down with flu.

16. Yesterday I (walk) ………was walking…… along the street when I (realize) ……realized…… a man with a black beard, whom I had seen three times already, (follow) ……was following…… me.

19. The police (look) ……are looking………… for the painting now.

20. Have you (find) ……found…………the wallet which you lost yet?

Reactions: Hàn Tuệ Lâm
Top Bottom