Kiểm tra lỗi sai

hoangngocminh1905@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
9 Tháng tư 2020
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

mọi người giúp em kiểm tra ngữ pháp 2 đoạn văn sau với ạ, tks nhìu
2 đoạn này là 2 đoạn em viết ý kiến của mình về 2 ý kiên sveef lớp học, mọi người coi có sai ko và thêm đc gì thì thêm giúp em nhé
Opinion 1 : Sport is important for everybody
My opinion: I agree with sport is very important, because playing sports helps me stay in shape, teach me how to boost friendship and have new friends, I have met a lot of friends from many schools and we have been friends for a long time. Participating in sports improves my health in many ways. To play sports well, i have to take care of myself. This makes me to think about what to eat and do exercises regularly to be stronger day by day. In conclusion, i think sport is very important because it helps me improve my health, boost friendship and make new friends
Opinion 2: Teachers only care about exam results
I disagree with Teachers only care about exam results, because i think every teachers always cares about their students. They want their students to succeed and help them achieve their goals. Moreover, teachers care about their students' happiness and actively listen to students is listening for the meaning behind what students are saying, then checks in with them to make sure they have understood properly. For example, my teachers are very great. They always teach me again when i don't understand. In conclusion, i think teachers not only care about exam result, they also care about their success and their happiness..

ღ๖ۣۜPɦυσηɠℓĭηɦღ

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2019
Thanh Hóa
THCS thiệu chính
Opinion 1: Sport is important for everybody
My opinion: I agree with sport is very important, because playing sports helps me stay in shape, teach me how to boost friendship and have new friends, I have met a lot of friends from many schools and we have been friends for a long time. Participating in sports improves my health in many ways. To play sports well, I have to take care of myself. This makes me to think about what to eat and do exercises regularly to be stronger day by day. In conclusion, I think sport is very important because it helps me improve my health, boost friendship and make new friends
Opinion 2: Teachers only care about exam results
I disagree with Teachers only care about exam results, because I think every teacher always cares about their students. They want their students to succeed and help them achieve their goals. Moreover, teachers care about their students' happiness and actively listen to students is listening for the meaning behind what students are saying, then check in with them to make sure they have understood properly. For example, my teachers are very great. They always teach me again when I don't understand. In conclusion, I think teachers not only care about exam results, they also care about their success and their happiness.
Cơ bản thì chắc rồi,bạn đừng viết sai nhé,chữ "I" phải ra "I" nhé,nếu không sẽ bị trừ điểm

Top Bottom