thomnguyen1961

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
10 Tháng tư 2017
Tiền Giang
A secret
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Rewrite the following sentence as directed by using exactly the words in brackets
1. I can nearly remember the word (tongue)
2. She was smoking in the bathroom, I went in to the bathroom and knew that (caught)
3. Many people nowadays find it increasingly difficult to exist on the money they earn (ends)
4. He was forced to apologize (Choice)
5. If it costs too much, we'll have to consider (event)
6. The explorers disregarded the mosquitoes (notice)
7. Try not to panic even if you don't know what is going to happen (your head)
8. John inflated the tires of his bicycle (blew)
9. The first sign of the disease is a feeling of faintness (onset)

Giúp mình với nhé, cảm ơn nhiều ạ

jehinguyen

Cựu TMod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng năm 2019
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Xuân Diệu
Rewrite the following sentence as directed by using exactly the words in brackets
1. I can nearly remember the word (tongue)
-> The word is on the tip of my tongue. (be on the tip of my tongue: cái này dùng để nói khi bạn chuẩn bị nhớ ra cái gì đó)
Ex : His name is on the tip of my tongue ! : Tôi chuẩn bị nhớ ra tên anh ta rồi !

2. She was smoking in the bathroom, I went in to the bathroom and knew that (caught)
-> I caught her smoking in the bathroom.
Câu này dùng cấu trúc : catch/ find sb Ving : bắt gặp ai đang làm gì

3. Many people nowadays find it increasingly difficult to exist on the money they earn (ends) (exist : sống, tồn tại)
-> Many people nowadays find it increasingly difficult to make ends meet by the money they earn. (make ends meet : kiếm đủ sống)

4. He was forced to apologize (Choice)
-> He had no choice but to apologise. (have no choice but to V = không có lựa chọn nào khác ngoài làm gì )
5. If it costs too much, we'll have to consider (event)
-> In the event of high cost, we will have to consider. ( In the event of sth : Trong trường hợp )
6. The explorers disregarded the mosquitoes (notice)
->The explorers took no notice of the mosquite. ( disregard sth = take no notice of sth = ignore sth = lờ đi cái gì )
7. Try not to panic even if you don't know what is going to happen (your head)
-> Try not to keep your head even if you don't know what is going to happen. (keep sb's head = giữ bình tĩnh )
8. John inflated the tires of his bicycle (blew)
-> John blew up the tyres of his bike. ( blow up = inflate = thổi phồng )
9. The first sign of the disease is a feeling of faintness (onset)
-> The onset of the disease is a feeling of faintness. ( onset = first sign = sự khởi đầu, dấu hiệu đầu )

Mong là mình giúp ích được cho bạn ^^

Top Bottom