English THCS Key word sentence transformation

KhoiTranHoangDang8072

Học sinh
Thành viên
13 Tháng ba 2022
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. The palace is certainly a good example of modern-day ancient architecture.
(no)
There’s ................................... a good example of modern-day ancient architecture.
2. The Browns are leaving shortly tomorrow so let’s throw a farewell party tonight.
about
The Browns ............................ out tomorrow so let’s throw a farewell party tonight
3. I don’t have any plans for later this evening.
planning
I’m ................................ later this evening.
4. Does your brother have the ability to take so many exams in just one week?
capable
Is ............................................................. for so many exams in just one week?
5. Heavy rain caused the cancellation of the outdoor garden party.
but
................................, the garden party wouldn’t have been cancelled.
6. Immediately after Teresa was sacked, she went abroad.
had
No ....................... she went abroad.
7.Though I haven’t seen him for a month, we contacted him on the phone.
touch
Carol admitted ...................................................him on the phone.
8. “If I were you, I would wait a year before going to university,” Brian said to his sister.
against
Brian ............................................................................................... to university for another year.
9. No one can play that tune on the guitar because it’s so difficult.
enough
That tune is .....................................by anyone on the guitar.
các anh chị giúp em bài này với ạ. em cảm ơn nhiều!!

Last edited:

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
(no)
There’s ................................... a good example of modern-day ancient architecture.
2. The Browns are leaving shortly tomorrow so let’s throw a farewell party tonight.
about
The Browns ............................ out tomorrow so let’s throw a farewell party tonight
planning
I’m ................................ later this evening.
capable
Is ............................................................. for so many exams in just one week?
but
................................, the garden party wouldn’t have been cancelled.
had
No ....................... she went abroad.
touch
Carol admitted ...................................................him on the phone.
8. “If I were you, I would wait a year before going to university,” Brian said to his sister.
against
Brian ............................................................................................... to university for another year.
enough
That tune is .....................................by anyone on the guitar.
các anh chị giúp em bài này với ạ. em cảm ơn nhiều!!
KhoiTranHoangDang8072Bạn tham khảo nhé:
(no)
There’s no doubt =( certain) that the palace is................................... a good example of modern-day ancient architecture.
about
The Browns .....are about to go....................... out tomorrow so let’s throw a farewell party tonight
planning
I’m ...not planning anything for............................. later this evening.
capable
Is .....your brother capable of (=able to:có thể) sitting........................................................ for so many exams in just one week?
sit for exams: tham gia kỳ thi
but
.But for the heavy rain( nếu không phải do cơn mưa lớn),..............................., the garden party wouldn’t have been cancelled.
had
No longer had Teresa been sacked than....................... she went abroad.
Đảo ngữ
touch
Carol admitted .keeping in touch ( giữ liên lạc) with..................................................him on the phone.
against
Brian advised his sister not against going............................................................................................... to university for another year.
enough
That tune is difficult enough to be played.....................................by anyone on the guitar.
Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:
-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm

-Luyện tập phrasal verbs
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Top Bottom