English THCS Key word sentence tranformation FCE

Merzy

Học sinh
Thành viên
30 Tháng tám 2022
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. I told you I would help you and I will. (promised)
→ I .................................... favour and I will.
2. If you really want to argue with such an idiot, there’s nothing I can do. (insist)
→ If you ............................... argument with such an idiot, there’s nothing I can do.
3. You won’t be able to join this club without passing an aptitude test. (prevented)
→ You ................................ a member of this club without passing an aptitude test.
4. It’s very sad that we couldn’t meet last week. (only)
→ If ....................................... to meet last week.
5. There was a lot of wind, but we managed to get home safe and sound. (fact)
→ We managed to get home safe and sound ............................... very windy.
6. They may search your luggage at the airport. (have)
→ You ....................................... at the airport.
7. They tried very hard to finish the project by the end of the week. (best)
→ They .............................. the project by the end of the week.
8. “Put your hands in the place I can see them,” the policeman said to the suspects. (where)
→ The policeman told the suspects to put ............................. see them.
9. “Would you like to have dinner with my parents in the restaurant, Leo?” said Rosa. (invited)
→ Rosa .............................. out with her parents.
10. We had no problems at all during our first business trip abroad. (plan)
→ Everything ................................ during our first business trip abroad.

Reactions: Hien Dang

Hien Dang

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng chín 2021
Nam Định
NEU
1. I told you I would help you and I will. (promised)
→ I .................................... favour and I will.
2. If you really want to argue with such an idiot, there’s nothing I can do. (insist)
→ If you ............................... argument with such an idiot, there’s nothing I can do.
3. You won’t be able to join this club without passing an aptitude test. (prevented)
→ You ................................ a member of this club without passing an aptitude test.
→ If ....................................... to meet last week.
→ We managed to get home safe and sound ............................... very windy.
→ You ....................................... at the airport.
→ They .............................. the project by the end of the week.
8. “Put your hands in the place I can see them,” the policeman said to the suspects. (where)
→ The policeman told the suspects to put ............................. see them.
9. “Would you like to have dinner with my parents in the restaurant, Leo?” said Rosa. (invited)
→ Rosa .............................. out with her parents.
→ Everything ................................ during our first business trip abroad.
Merzy1. I told you I would help you and I will. (promised)
→ I ...........promised to do you a......................... favour and I will.
do sb a favor: giúp đỡ ai
→ If you ...........insist on having an.................... argument with such an idiot, there’s nothing I can do.
insist on doing sth: khăng khăng làm gì
→ You ..........are prevented from becoming...................... a member of this club without passing an aptitude test.
→ If ............only we had been able........................... to meet last week.
Tham khảo Câu giả định
→ We managed to get home safe and sound ..........despite the fact that it was..................... very windy.
→ You .......may have your luggage searched................................ at the airport.
→ They .......did their best to finish....................... the project by the end of the week.
do one's best: cố hết sức
→ The policeman told the suspects to put ......their hand where he could....................... see them.
→ Rosa ........invited Leo to dine...................... out with her parents.
dine out: ăn tối ở ngoài
→ Everything ............went according to plan.................... during our first business trip abroad.

Chúc bạn học tốt!
Tham khảo thêm [TIPs] Rewrite the sentences

Top Bottom