English THCS I. Complete the second sentence so that it has similar meaning to the first one.

Song_Ngu_123

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng chín 2021
Hà Nam
THCS Trần Phú
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I. Complete the second sentence so that it has similar meaning to the first one.
1. The painters painted his house last week.
 He .................................................................................................................................................
2. Gerald is too young to vote.
Geral is not ....................................................................................................................................
3. Andrew went to the supermarket despite the heavy rain
 Although ........................................................................................................................................
4. They made him wait for two hours.
He was ..........................................................................................................................................
5. David went home before I arrived.
 When I arrived, ..............................................................................................................................
6. The station clock showed half past ten.
According …………......................................................................................................................
7. I’m always nervous when I take exams.
Taking ............................................................................................................................................
8. When did you buy your laptop?
How long ......................................................................................................................................?
9. It is not worth asking Ms. Hoa to help.
There’s no ......................................................................................................................................
10. If people drive faster, it is more dangerous.
 The ................................................................................................................................................

Reactions: ng.htrang2004

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
I. Complete the second sentence so that it has similar meaning to the first one.
 He .................................................................................................................................................
Geral is not ....................................................................................................................................
 Although ........................................................................................................................................
He was ..........................................................................................................................................
 When I arrived, ..............................................................................................................................
According …………......................................................................................................................
Taking ............................................................................................................................................
How long ......................................................................................................................................?
There’s no ......................................................................................................................................
 The ................................................................................................................................................
 He had his house painted by the painters last week.
have sth done by sb = have sb do sth: nhờ sự giúp đỡ, hỗ trợ của ai đó

Geral is not old enough to vote.

 Although it rained heavily, Andrew went to the supermarket

He was made to wait for two hours.
be made to V

 When I arrived, David had gone home

According to the station clock, it was half past ten

Taking exams always make me nervous

How long it is since you bought your laptop?

There’s no need asking Ms.Hoa to help
not worth doing sth = no need doing sth: không đáng để làm gì

 The faster people drive, the more dangerous it is.
Cấu trúc so sánh kép

Chúc bạn học thật tốt nhé!
SERI: KINH NGHIỆM ÔN THI CHUYÊN ANH VÀ HSG CẤP TỈNH MÔN TIẾNG ANH

Top Bottom