English THCS I. Complete the following sentences by choosing the correct answer among four options (A, B, C or D)

Song_Ngu_123

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng chín 2021
Hà Nam
THCS Trần Phú
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I. Complete the following sentences by choosing the correct answer among four options (A, B, C or D).
9. Since I came in half an hour late this morning, I have to stay until 5:30 to _______ for it.
A. make up B. save up C. keep up D. hold up
10. ________becoming extinct is of great concern to zoologists.
A. That giant pandas are B. Giant pandas are
C. Are giant pandas D. Giant panda is
11. Such..............as sugar, sugarcane, and coconut water are mostly used in Souther Vietnamese food than in Northern and Central Viet Nam.
A. dishes B.courses C. ingredients D.menus
12, Despite the differences in cuisine of each region, there are similarities, such as the....................
for main meals - rice, ways of adding fish sauce, herbs and other flavors.
A. staple B.basic C. foundation D.necessity
13, Some of famous..........in Southern Viet Nam are Hu Tieu Nam Vang, Bun Mam, fried
rice, flour cake, and many kinds of puddings.
A. foods B.dishes C. staples D.ingredients
14, Food in Northern Vietnam is not as...........as that in Central and Southern Viet Nam, as
black pepper is often used rather than chilies.
A. strong B.flavour C.spicy D.exciting
15, Another feature in northern cuisine is in winter all family members gather around a big
hot pot................. there is a combination of seasoned broth, vegetables and meats.
A. which B.in which C.what D. who
16, A meal of Hue people has a natural combination between flavors and colors of dishes, which creates the unique .......... in the regional cuisine.
A. feature B. part C. description D. list
17, One special feature of cuisine in Southern Vietnam is short cooking time which aims to ..........the freshness of food.
A. stay B. continue C. remain D. exist
18 If I feel hungry in the afternoon, I..........................snacks like fresh carrots.
A. would have B. had C. am having D. might have
19. If my mother goes home late this evening, my father...............
A. will cook B. would cook C. had cooked D. has cooked
20, It took us over twelve hours to hike over the mountain. By the time we got back to our campsite, I was completely ________ out.
A. worn B. went C. put D. knocked

Trinh Linh Mai

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
30 Tháng ba 2021
Thanh Hóa
THCS Định Hưng
I. Complete the following sentences by choosing the correct answer among four options (A, B, C or D).
9. Since I came in half an hour late this morning, I have to stay until 5:30 to _______ for it.
11. Such..............as sugar, sugarcane, and coconut water are mostly used in Souther Vietnamese food than in Northern and Central Viet Nam.
12, Despite the differences in cuisine of each region, there are similarities, such as the....................
13, Some of famous..........in Southern Viet Nam are Hu Tieu Nam Vang, Bun Mam, fried
14, Food in Northern Vietnam is not as...........as that in Central and Southern Viet Nam, as
15, Another feature in northern cuisine is in winter all family members gather around a big
hot pot................. there is a combination of seasoned broth, vegetables and meats.
16, A meal of Hue people has a natural combination between flavors and colors of dishes, which creates the unique .......... in the regional cuisine.
17, One special feature of cuisine in Southern Vietnam is short cooking time which aims to ..........the freshness of food.
18 If I feel hungry in the afternoon, I..........................snacks like fresh carrots.
20, It took us over twelve hours to hike over the mountain. By the time we got back to our campsite, I was completely ________ out.

------
Cùng tận hưởng trong muôn vàn tài liệu hấp dẫn nè: https://bom.so/rgsjSs
Chúc bạn học tốt~~

Reactions: Vinhtrong2601
Top Bottom