realjacker07

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
11 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nội
Trường Đời
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Hi, what's up guys?
Today, I will do the very first English topic about...everything in the world. So, everyone of you must know about this familiar question when you are sitting on the school's chair: "So, how old are you?"
Of course you guys will say your age. But, do you sure about your age?
My school friends always base on their grade to find out what's their age. But, the problem comes. Most of my friend think age 11 is sixth grade, 8 is third grade... Other ones say: age 12 is sixth grade, 9 or 10 is fourth grade... That's a mess!
Adults, like my parents count my age by years distance from when I was born, 2005 to now, 2017. They have no matter to mark next age when is my birthday, they mark it when it's new year. For example, in Sept 2015, I was 10 and in January 1 of 2016, I supposed to be 11. I should have be 11 when it's my birthday, at June.
That's a mess, again!
In my opinion, the day we born, we are 9-months old. Old people think the day we born, we already 1. Nowdays guys think the day we born, we just...few minutes?
That's a mess, again.. and again!
What do you think about the question, "How old are you", or for more exact, would it be, "How old am I?"
PS: If you find any errors in this topic, just tell me.

realjacker07

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
11 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nội
Trường Đời
If you wanna tell your feelings about this topic, just reply.
I will update the Vietnamese version of this topic really soon! Thanks!

Minh Nhí

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh|Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
Trưởng nhóm xuất sắc nhất 2017
18 Tháng mười một 2013
be supposed to........................................

minnyvtpt02

Cựu Mod Hóa
Thành viên
26 Tháng ba 2017
Ninh Bình
THPT NHO QUAN A
đây là topic giới thiệu về tuổi ạ ? em đọc mà hoang mang quá

KenKen23

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2017
From the original question is: "How old are you?", i think it is very easy for everyone when they can answer:"I am 14 years old". But, when i read your essay, i don't think that!!

KenKen23

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2017
So, i have a question for you:
When somebody ask you:"How old are you?"...How do you answer this?

Top Bottom