hình học không gian khó

T

tuonghuy333_2010

^_^

cho hình chóp đều SABCD có các cạnh đáy bằng a.gọi M,N là trung điểm của SA,SC.biết BM tạo với ND 1 góc 60 độ.tính thể tích khối chóp

bạn ơi hình như bạn viết chưa đủ đề bài hay sai chỗ nào í mình nghĩ hình chóp đều cạnh a tính quá dễ rồi mà có thể đó là hình chóp tứ giác đều chứ thì các cạnh bên sẽ ko bằng cạnh đáy thì chắc thế mới đúng í câu đó nhỉ

G

greedielp

oscaroservice.com reviews

Recently ordered trenbolone acetate and testosterone propionate from www.oscaroservice.com. This was my second successful order from oscaro. Packaging was discreet and well wrapped and protected. Shipment came in 2 packages 5 days apart. The pricing of the products was very good. Quality of the products was very good. Vials were sealed and sterile, labeled, and unharmed. Potency of the products was great, 100mg of each substance eod gave very very noticeable and incredible results. Throughout the order process, naps sent email updates of each step of process as it happened, keeping me up to date with my order the whole time. Overall I am very pleased with my orders from naps, and will be returning for future orders with them. THANKS OSCARO!

Top Bottom