help me

J

juliet_danhmat_romeo

[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I. Complete the sentences with suitable word(s).
1.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]He feels very healthy. He’s excellent _____ condition.
2.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Watch you step when _____ on the bus.
3.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]The spacecraft is _____ the moon.
II. Complete the sentences, using might/ may or might not/ may not + one of the verbs in the box.
/break/
/slip/
/ be/

1.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]I’ve got one or two things to do, so I ________ time to go out tonight.
2.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Be careful. The footpath is very icy. You ________.
[FONT=&quot]I don’t want the children to play in this room. They ________ something[/FONT]
III. Write a sentence with if … for each situation. Use a type 2 conditional (if+ the past tense + would/ could).
Sandra can’t take a photo because she hasn’t got her camera-->
IV. Complete the passage of Joanna’s reality and dream. Put the present simple or the type 2 conditional of the verbs in brackets.
Joanna (1) _______ (live) in a small village with her family, but if it (2) _______ (be) possible, she (3) _______ (live) on her own in town. If she (4) _______ (live) in town, she (5) _______ (buy) a small flat, and she (6) _______ (put) some flowers in her flat. In the country, she (7) _______ (ride) her bike and she (8) _______ (buy) things in the little village shop, but she (9) _______ (not/ like) this at all. If she (10) _______ (be) in town, she (11) _______ (travel) by Underground and (12) _______ (go) shopping in big department stores. She (13) _______ (love) reading, but there (14) _______ (not/ be) a library in her village. If she (15) _______ (be) in town, she (16) _______ (go) to the public library regularly.

V. Complete the second sentence so that it has the same meaning as the first
1.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]You go away and I’ll miss you. I ************************************************************************************************...............
2.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]He doesn’t stop smoking; that’s why he can’t get fat. He might .................
VI. Choose the best answers.
1.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]He is an (experience/ experiment/ experienced/ experient) pilot.
VII. Complete the passage with the suitable word given: ground/ picked/ earth/ landed/ day/ went/ moon/ its/ surface/ spaceship.
July 20th 1969 was an important (1) _______. Two Americans (2) _______ on the moon. They (3) _______ in a spaceship. (4) _______ name was Apollo. On July 20th the (5) _______ landed in the sea of tranquility. The astronauts walked on the (6) _______ of the moon. They (7) _______ up some rocks and put them in the spaceship. They put a flag on the (8) _______. On July 21st Apollo II left the (9) _______ and returned to (10) _______.

V

vananhhin

1.You go away and I’ll miss you. I 'll miss you if you go away
2.He doesn’t stop smoking; that’s why he can’t get fat. He might not get fat because he doesn't stop smoking

T

thongoc1102_thekoyeuai_272

I. Complete the sentences with suitable word(s).
1.He feels very healthy. He’s excellent _____ condition.
2.Watch you step when _____ on the bus.
3.The spacecraft is _can be____ the moon.
II. Complete the sentences, using might/ may or might not/ may not + one of the verbs in the box.
/break/
/slip/
/ be/

1.I’ve got one or two things to do, so I ____may not slip____ time to go out tonight.
2.Be careful. The footpath is very icy. You _may be_______.
[FONT=&quot]I don’t want the children to play in this room. They _might break_______ something[/FONT]
III. Write a sentence with if … for each situation. Use a type 2 conditional (if+ the past tense + would/ could).
Sandra can’t take a photo because she hasn’t got her camera-->
IV. Complete the passage of Joanna’s reality and dream. Put the present simple or the type 2 conditional of the verbs in brackets.
Joanna (1) __lives_____ (live) in a small village with her family, but if it (2) _were______ (be) possible, she (3) __would_live____ (live) on her own in town. If she (4) __lived_____ (live) in town, she (5) __would_buy____ (buy) a small flat, and she (6) _______ (put) some flowers in her flat. In the country, she (7) __rides_____ (ride) her bike and she (8) ___buys____ (buy) things in the little village shop, but she (9) __doesn't like_____ (not/ like) this at all. If she (10) __were_____ (be) in town, she (11) __would travel_____ (travel) by Underground and (12) __go_____ (go) shopping in big department stores. She (13) ___loves____ (love) reading, but there (14) __isn't _____ (not/ be) a library in her village. If she (15) ___were____ (be) in town, she (16) __could go_____ (go) to the public library regularly.

1.You go away and I’ll miss you. I will miss you if you go away ************************************************************************************************...............
2.He doesn’t stop smoking; that’s why he can’t get fat. He might not get fat because he doesn't stop smoking................
VI. Choose the best answers.
1.He is an (experience/ experiment/ experienced/ experient) pilot.
VII. Complete the passage with the suitable word given: ground/ picked/ earth/ landed/ day/ went/ moon/ its/ surface/ spaceship.
July 20th 1969 was an important (1) _day______. Two Americans (2) __went_____ on the moon. They (3) __landed_____ in a spaceship. (4) ___its____ name was Apollo. On July 20th the (5) ___spaceship____ landed in the sea of tranquility. The astronauts walked on the (6) __ground_____ of the moon. They (7) __picked_____ up some rocks and put them in the spaceship. They put a flag on the (8) ___moon__. On July 21st Apollo II left the (9) __surface_____ and returned to (10) __earth_____.

hok biết làm đúng hay sai mong mọi ng` chỉ bảo
hj hj:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Top Bottom