Ngoại ngữ [GOLDEN Challenge] Vòng 3

HMF Ngoại Ngữ

BQT môn Ngoại ngữ
2 Tháng năm 2017
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Chủ đề của vòng 3 là:
Discussion topic: Parent-child relationships
"Have relationships between parents and children changed in recent years? Why do you think that is? Express your ideas and use examples to justify your discussion."
Quy định và thể lệ vòng 3:
Vòng 3: (1 - hết ngày 5/7/2019)

- Nội dung thi: Tất cả các thí sinh nghị luận về một chủ đề chung liên quan đến xã hội. (Kết quả có vào ngày 7/7/2019)
- Bài thi không vượt quá 3 phút.
- Thí sinh không sử dụng bất kì tài liệu nào khi nói.
- Thí sinh gửi video kèm transcript bài nói đính kèm tệp Word hoặc ghi trực tiếp lên bài đăng. Các thí sinh tải video lên YouTube có thể làm phụ đề thay vì viết transcript.
  • Điểm của BGK: mỗi giám khảo tính điểm dựa trên thang 10 (tối đa 40 điểm)
  • Điểm bình chọn được tính bằng lượt “Thích”, mỗi lượt thích được tính bằng 0.1 điểm.
  • Tổng điểm của thí sinh là tổng điểm của BGK và điểm bình chọn hợp lệ.
-Không được đạo văn
- Không được kêu gọi bình chọn ngoài tường nhà HMF
- Trong mọi trường hợp, BTC sẽ đưa ra quyết định cuối cùng
6 bạn thí sinh bước vào vòng thi cuối cùng - vòng số 3 là:

HMF's account Full nameBirthdaySchoolScore (round 2)
1@Dưa Chuột Hà Nguyễn Minh Tân16/08/2003THPT số 1 Phù Cát26,95
2@Thiên Thuận Hồ Châu Thiên Thuận15/08/2003THPT Trần Đại Nghĩa25,95
3@Diệp Ngọc Tuyên Nguyễn Thị Hoàng Dung24/07/2004THCS Hùng Vương25
4@Tiểu thư họ Lê Lê Hà Anh13/12/2005THCS Cao Xuân Huy23,5
5@Mansunshine Nguyễn Thị Hồng Nhung15/08/2004THCS Phước Vĩnh An22,6
6@Đông Phương Thiên Thu Nguyễn Mai Anh09/02/2005THCS Trần Quốc Tuấn21,7
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Chúc các bạn may mắn!!!
Round-3.png

- Các topic liên quan:
[GOLDEN Challenge] Event GOLDEN Challenge
[GOLDEN Challenge] Kết quả vòng 2
[GOLDEN Challenge] Thảo luận - thắc mắc - góp ý

Last edited:

Diệp Ngọc Tuyên

Typo-er xuất sắc nhất 2018
HV CLB Hội họa
Thành viên
13 Tháng mười một 2017
Đắk Lắk
THCS
Hì hì do em bận đi học nên giờ mới quay được, đáng lẽ em nộp hôm trước rồi, đêm hôm cả mà >< mong mọi người thông cảm hì hì. Em mới đổi tai nghe nên chắc âm thanh rõ hơn hôm trước ><

Mansunshine

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
3 Tháng một 2018
TP Hồ Chí Minh
Trường THCS Phước Vĩnh An
Do không có thời gian để sub nên em xin viết transcript trên đây luôn ạ
Hello guys , it’s me again , I was really happy when I heard that I can continue attending the final round . The first thing I want to say that “ thanks golden challenge “ , thanks for giving me more friends and more experiences . And now don’t waste time , I will start my performance
Nowadays , there are a variety of problem which danger us everytime and everywhere , such as the natural disasters or the pollution of our environment… But are you curious why people always want to mention to the natural problems but not the social problems , particular like a parent-child relationship ? And today , I will discuss about that .
I have heard lots of question that “ have you ever thought the relationship between parents and children changed in recent years ? “ and the answer is “ yes , of course , it has profoundly changed “ . But how can we know ? ok , let me show you some examples
Look at the picture on the screen , what did you think ? That’s right , it was the way how our parents educated us in the last 50 years . They used to be like a god not just only our parents , they were cutting the wings of us , it also mean that we were the “ prisoner “ or we couldn’t be free , we had to listen and follow to all of things which they wanted . And even , if you try to answer and do your own , it will take you as a taboo . have you ever heard to a proverb like “ a girl must marry a young man that her parents have selected for her “ , and it is the sentence that has been generalized to the situation of families in the past , and our life used to be a scenario which we we didn’t know that happened then . For examples , the world of our childhood is not the same as the world of our children ! when we were young , we cound’t find our own path to success and hapiness , the person who decice our dream and future is our parent and you has to obey . That will be the best way to maintain the relationship
But don’ t worry , they changed . Who said parents and child can’t be friends ? In the modern life now , the distance between them are invisible . They are closer like a real friends , they share , talk , entertain …together , not like old-fashioned style in the past. And of course we can now decice our life , we can do everything which good for us . In addtion , parents now are bound to listen to their child , to know how they feel , what they want .. they also open to new methods of parenting and always want best thing for their children . If you say you have a relationship , it won’t be considered as a sin but accepted , especially , not only us can contact to modern life , but also our parents open more to the stranger and newer things .
To summarize , the parent-child relationship has changed , but it doesn’t change to the worse ways , so we are happy about that. Remember not to depend too much on your parents and beside that the parents don’t intervent too much to our life . That will be nice for both
Note
" A girl must marry a young man that her parents have selected for her " mean : " cha mẹ đặt đâu con ngồi đấy "

Last edited:

Đông Phương Thiên Thu

Học sinh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười hai 2018
Hải Phòng
THPT Pạm Ngũ Lão
:p
Hi guys,I really excited to join round 3 of Golden Challenge.I think this topic is quite difficult for me, but I’ll try.Now I will discuss and share my opinion about the parents and child relationship.As we know,human have appeared for a very long time and by the time,our life,think,education,technology or more aspects are developing including complicated relationships between people.More specific,with a ten years old child or any child,parents always is the most reliant people on the world.Follow this truth,of course children won’t hesitate of follow what their parents say or arrange before.Applying our modern life today,there still many case, parents compel their children to work the job they like,marry the person they choose or even ban their children from dreaming and following their dream.Maybe by taking advantage of filial piety or tell them about the principle I mentioned above.Actually this case only happen much in the past.Nowsaday, we can join and decide the decision about our work and our life too and of course parent always support for our opinion and selection.Girls or boys not need to be domestic science,they can learn with their mother or father if they want.Not only that, parents also the people who spend times talking, gathering and giving us all the peace and happiness.They raise us by many wonderful ways don’t like before.
Over the years, our relationships also become very complex even with parents and children.In conclusion, live in life which is more modern, I think sometimes we mustn’t decide our life’s problems by ourselves without asking our parents.Beside learn to be independent but don’t go far which lose the close relationship of parent and children

Last edited:

Thiên Thuận

Cựu Mod Anh |GOLDEN Challenge’s first runner-up
Thành viên
TV ấn tượng nhất 2017
24 Tháng ba 2017
Vĩnh Long
Đại học Đồng Tháp - Ngành Sư phạm Tiếng Anh
Mong mọi người ủng hộ ạ <3 Thật sự chủ đề này mở và khá là khó cho nên mình phải chuẩn bị lâu một tí >< Cơ mà vẫn còn chưa hoàn thiện, mong mọi người ủng hộ và góp ý :D

Top Bottom