Ngoại ngữ [GOLDEN Challenge] Vòng 2

HMF Ngoại Ngữ

BQT môn Ngoại ngữ
2 Tháng năm 2017
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Xin chào tất cả các thành viên của HMF.
Sau vòng 1 thì cuộc thi GOLDEN Challenge đã đi đến vòng 2, sau đây là thể lệ vòng 2 và những điều cần biết:
Vòng 2: (25 - hết ngày 29/6/2019)

- Nội dung thi: Thí sinh chọn số từ 1 - 15 để chọn 1 đề thi (cue card) trong hội thoại. Đề thi của mỗi thí sinh sẽ được công bố vào 21h ngày 25/5.
- Bài thi không vượt quá 3 phút.
- Thí sinh không sử dụng bất kì tài liệu nào khi nói.
- Thí sinh gửi video bắt buộc kèm theo transcript (đính kèm tệp Word hoặc ghi trực tiếp lên bài đăng). Các thí sinh tải video lên YouTube có thể làm phụ đề thay vì viết transcript.
- Phát hiện đạo văn sẽ bị loại khỏi cuộc thi ngay lập tức.
- Thí sinh quay video đăng tải public lên YouTube và nhúng đường dẫn lên diễn đàn.
- Cách tính điểm:
  • Điểm của BGK: mỗi giám khảo tính điểm dựa trên thang 10 (tối đa 40 điểm)
  • Điểm bình chọn được tính bằng lượt “Thích”, mỗi lượt thích được tính bằng 0.1 điểm.
  • Tổng điểm của thí sinh là tổng điểm của BGK và điểm bình chọn hợp lệ.
- Thí sinh đạt 30 điểm trở lên sẽ vào vòng 3. (Kết quả có vào ngày 30/5/2019)
Danh sách thí sinh tham dự vòng 2 gồm các bạn: @Mansunshine @Diệp Ngọc Tuyên @Dưa Chuột @minhthu2k5 @Son Gohan @Đông Phương Thiên Thu @Roshan @Giang2k5 @Tiểu thư họ Lê @jehinguyen @Thiên Thuận @tulethaovy6c1
Chủ đề thi của các bạn đã được đăng công khai tại đây sau khi tiến hành bốc thăm.
Các bạn gửi bài dự thi tại đây nhé!!! Chúc các bạn may mắn <3

Diệp Ngọc Tuyên

Typo-er xuất sắc nhất 2018
HV CLB Hội họa
Thành viên
13 Tháng mười một 2017
Đắk Lắk
THCS
Phụ đề của mình đôi lúc nó bị nhảy chút, mình không biết sửa sao ;-; các bạn thông cảm. Vả lại âm thanh nó cũng hơi nhỏ nữa :"< .... Do cái cam nó bị tối mặc dù trời rất sáng nên mình phải chiếu thẳng cái đèn pin vô mặt @@ nên nó chói lắm ( ý mình nói là mắt mình)

Giang2k5

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2018
Gia Lai
!@#$&...
Chơi cho đã vào rồi va vào đinh, xoạc 1 đường, khâu mấy mũi, bực mình, đang lúc quan trọng:Rabbit17
Mong là không quay mặt sẽ không ảnh hưởng nhiều đến bài dự thi của em ạ:Rabbit98
Mong mọi người ủng hộ:Chuothong48
Tên người dự thi: @Giang2k5
Đề thi: #10 - Describe a teacher who has influenced you in your education
Bài dự thi ( các file đính kèm )

Attachments

• Test 2 - The GOLDEN Challenge.docx
    12.5 KB · Đọc: 11

Đông Phương Thiên Thu

Học sinh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười hai 2018
Hải Phòng
THPT Pạm Ngũ Lão
Hello everyone.It's very great to be here and talking about our leisure activities.As you know although all of us have our private life but we also have our leisure time too.So today I will talk about a common leisure activity in my country.It's playing football.At my country, every year, on the occassion of Mid-autumn, establishment day or another fetes, most of schools organize for their student a football contest between classes in school.Not to mention at sport festival, many commue presidents also encourage everyone and their children join some football matches are organzed by them.The way to play this sport is not very difficult so all of the age can play it.In a mini football match, there are two teams include 10 people.Each team can also has about 3-4 reverve players.Besides, there is also a excellent goalkeeper.They will play on a large yard or vacant land.The match will start when the referee toot.Two teams decans for each players a ball and when there is a member of the team kich the ball into the goal, that team will get one score.The match just continue like that until the time out.Which team has more scores will win.In every match i really like the flexibility and agility of the players, besides, I also like the dynamics of this sport.Because the characteristics of this sport is concenient for every age to play it so most of people really lie to watch or play it.That is the most popular leisure activity that I think.What about you???Share with me..

Last edited:

Dưa Chuột

GOLDEN Challenge’s winner
Thành viên
7 Tháng năm 2018
Bình Định
THPT Số 1 Phù Cát
Em xin viết phụ đề trên này luôn ạ!!!
Hello guys! Today, I will tell everyone who I admire most in my family. In my family, there are 5 people: my parents, my older sister, my older brother and me. The member of my family that I'm closest to is my older sister and she is he person who I admire most. She is older than me 6 years old and now she is a student of a university in Kon Tum. When I was young, we were have many times to play and talk together, but now it's rare for me and her to play and talk every day because she has to go to her university away from home, so I can't see her every day because she really busy and only can come home when she has a holiday, so sometimes I feel miss her a little.
She's smart, hard-working, sociable and really responsibility in my family. She's really good at cooking too, she can cook for me when my mother is away from home and I like it very much. It is very delicious and attractive. Besides, she often helps me in my study, special Math. She often teaches me the knowledge of lessons that forgot, and details instructions on difficult exercises. At the weekends, she often takes me to the cinema or lead me to eat delicious food in my hometown, so we have a lot of times to talk to each other and that's the good moment between me and her. We are all teenagers, so can understand me and shares with me any problem I have.
My mom told me that I don't same like my sister so much because my sister is hard-working and she can take care for herself, but I'm still too lazy and dependent to her too much. I think my mom is right because my sister is a student but she can be a tutor to teach Math to the student that same age as me at home. I really admire my older sister because she's better than me a lot. I want to be like her and I want to learn better, so that I will not disappoint my sister. I love my sister so much <3

jehinguyen

Cựu TMod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng năm 2019
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Xuân Diệu
Transcript:
Hi guys, it’s me, Linh Chi. Today I’m going to talk about the sport I enjoy playing. To be honest, I don’t like playing sports and the only sport in which I’m interested is badminton. I started playing badminton when I was a student in Ngo Duc Ke Primary School. Since then I have played badminton for over seven years. I often play badminton with my friends, my parents and my teachers. We often play it together in the schoolyard or in my parents’ office. I play badminton for two main reasons. Firstly, playing badminton helps me to be healthier. As far as you know, to play badminton well I have to move fast and know how to combine leg and hand movements skillfully. Therefore I can lose weight and have a more beautiful body. Secondly, it enables me to relieve stress. Playing badminton provides me with happiness and freshens up my mind. It is good for me after studying hard at school.
That’s all. thanks for listening.

Top Bottom