MonMS _903

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
Hải Phòng
THPT Tiên Lãng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Em cần giải thích ạ :<
V. Give the correct tense or form of the verbs in brackets:

1. I was terribly disappointed …………….. (discover) that he ……………. (lie) to me.
2. I really …… (not expect) ……….. (introduce) to the President at the meeting last week.
3. He ……….. (try) ……… (save) $ 500 every year. By the time he ………. (retire), he …………(save) $20, 000.
4. As our new furniture ……… (deliver) next Monday morning so I’ll have ……… (stay) at home ………… (check) that it ………. (not damage) during transit.
5. Mr. Brown often ………. (have) difficulty ……….. (get) along with his friends due to his ……… (irritate) manner.
6. She ………. (look) for a job for ages but she still ……….. (not able) ………… (find ) one.
7. Don’t bother ………. (make) out a receipt. I always ………. (throw) it away.

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
Em cần giải thích ạ :<
V. Give the correct tense or form of the verbs in brackets:

1. I was terribly disappointed …………….. (discover) that he ……………. (lie) to me.
2. I really …… (not expect) ……….. (introduce) to the President at the meeting last week.
3. He ……….. (try) ……… (save) $ 500 every year. By the time he ………. (retire), he …………(save) $20, 000.
4. As our new furniture ……… (deliver) next Monday morning so I’ll have ……… (stay) at home ………… (check) that it ………. (not damage) during transit.
5. Mr. Brown often ………. (have) difficulty ……….. (get) along with his friends due to his ……… (irritate) manner.
6. She ………. (look) for a job for ages but she still ……….. (not able) ………… (find ) one.
7. Don’t bother ………. (make) out a receipt. I always ………. (throw) it away.
1. I was terribly disappointed ………to discover…….. (discover) that he ………lied……. (lie) to me.
2. I really …didn't expect… (not expect) ……to be introduced….. (introduce) to the President at the meeting last week.
3. He ……tries….. (try) ……to save… (save) $ 500 every year. By the time he ……retires…. (retire), he ……will have saved……(save) $20, 000.
4. As our new furniture ……is delivered… (deliver) next Monday morning so I’ll have ……to stay… (stay) at home ……to check…… (check) that it ……won't be damaged…. (not damage) during transit.
5. Mr. Brown often ……has…. (have) difficulty ……getting….. (get) along with his friends due to his ……irritating… (irritate) manner.
6. She ……has looked…. (look) for a job for ages but she still ……is not able….. (not able) ……to find…… (find ) one.
7. Don’t bother ……to make…. (make) out a receipt. I always ……throw…. (throw) it away.

Chúc bạn học tốt :>
Đón xem các series topic của mình:
SERI: KINH NGHIỆM ÔN THI CHUYÊN ANH VÀ HSG CẤP TỈNH MÔN TIẾNG ANH
[WFH] Word Formation Hub [Basic]
Cách Học Tiếng Anh Hiệu Quả Trong Năm Học Mới

Top Bottom