English THCS Give the correct form of the words in brackets to complete the following sentences.

huongquynhthdm

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
7 Tháng một 2022
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. The boy was punished for an ………………………………..….. to apologise to the two boys.(will)
2. Due to inflation, house prices in this area have become totally ………………………………..…... We may to look somewhere cheaper.(afford)
3. This country house was the scene where the ………………………………..….. murderer Collins was finally arrested.(fame)
4. That sign on the truck means that it is carrying ………………………………..….. materials.(explode)
5. I don't know why I rang you so late. I just had this strong ………………………………..….. to speak to you.(compel)
6. They had to trek for miles through ………………………………..….. countryside.(hospitable)
7. All information that was supplied by Jake will be treated ………………………………..…...(confident)
8. John muttered ………………………………..….. under his breath about the volume of work he'd been given but he didn't dare complain to the boss.(content)
9. The fuel ………………………………..….. of this car is rather high.(consume)
10. These shoes look quite elegant but they’re terribly ………………………………..….. .(comfort)

• Love
Reactions: ng.htrang2004

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
1. unwilling (không sẵn sàng)
2. unaffordable (đắt đỏ)
3. infamous (khét tiếng)
4. explosive (gây nổ)