English THCS Giúp em với e đang cần gấp

Luffy gear5

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
16 Tháng tám 2022
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

61. For me, the last part was more convincing than the rest of the presentation. persuasive I found the last part ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..………………….…………………………….. other part of the presentation. 62. Thai food was too spicy for the children to eat. that So ………………………………………………………………………………………………..………………….…………………………….. the children couldn’t eat it. 63. Why aren’t we allowed to use the mobile phone in the school library? let Why ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….…………….…………………………….. use of the mobile phone in the school library? 64. I feel sure that Michelle will accept the job offer in the Fine Arts Gallery. bound I feel Michelle …………………………………………………………………………………..………………………………………….…………………………….. up the job offer in the Fine Arts Gallery. 65. My parents’ country house is as big as theirs. same Their country house ……………………………………………………………………………………………………….…………………………….. of my parents. 66. The guard told us we had to remove our shoes before we entered the laboratory. insisted The guard …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….…………………………………………….………………….. off our shoes before we entered the laboratory. 67. If you fail to attend the farewell party, Fiona may well get angry with you. likely Fiona ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….……………….…………………………….. temper with you if you fail to attend the farewell party. 68. It was her first trip abroad so Sharon was very excited about it. time It was the ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..…………………………….. abroad so she was very excited about it. 69. Having apologized, Tom shook hands with Jones firmly. apology When Tom ……………………………………………………………………………………….…………….…………………………….. Jones a firm handshake. 70. I’m not going to do my home assignment today, I’ll do it on Saturday. putting I’m ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….…………………………….. Saturday.

khgmii06

Học sinh
Thành viên
24 Tháng tám 2021
Hà Nội
I found the last part more persuasive than the other part of the presentation.
So spicy was Thai food that the children couldn’t eat it.
Why don't they let us make use of the mobile phone in the school library?
I feel Michelle is bound to take up the job offer in the Fine Arts Gallery.
Their country house is the same in size as that of my parents.
The guard insisted that we take off our shoes before we entered the laboratory.
Fiona may be in a bad temper with you if you fail to attend the farewell party.
It was the first time she has had a trip abroad so she was very excited about it.
When Tom issued an apology to Jones, he gave Jones a firm handshake.
I’m putting off doing homework until Saturday.

Top Bottom