English THPT Giúp em speaking với

kenji1903

Học sinh
Thành viên
27 Tháng hai 2023
A Dialogue Between Two Friends on Global Warming
Sujon: Hello Hasib! How are you?
Hasib: I am fine and what about you?

Sujon: I am fine too. But why do you look so worried, my dear friend?

Hasib: No, I am not worried at all. I am just thinking about the causes of global warming and its harmful effect.

Sujon: Oh, I see. It is really a much talked issue in the present world. But I do not know much about it. What is global warming?

Hasib: Oh, yes! Global warming is the gradual increase of world's temperature. The greenhouse effect is the most likely cause of this global warming.

Sujon: The greenhouse effect seems somewhat complicated to me. Please tell me something about it.

Hasib: Okay! The greenhouse effect is the gradual warming of the air around the earth as a result of heat being trapped by environmental pollution.

Sujon: Strange indeed! What might be the effects of global warming?

Hasib: The effects of global warming might be serious and dangerous. It is predicted that by midway through the next century world temperatures may rise by as much as 4ᴼc.

Sujon: What will happen then if temperature rises by as much as 4ᴼc?

Hasib: This will greatly reduce mankind's ability to grow food and damage wildlife and wilderness.

Sujon: Oh, my God! I see a horrible situation is waiting for us due to global warming.

Hasib: Yes, indeed! Besides, due to global warming, the ice in the polar regions will melt. This will naturally raise the sea level of water and flood coastal areas.

Sujon: Really global warming is a great threat for our existence in this world. We must work to stop this global warming. How can we stop global warming?

Hasib: We have to work to reduce the emission of carbondioxide and plant trees more and more to stop this global warming. Thank you.

Mình tra trên mạng nhá, chứ khum phải mình tự viết đâuu

• Love
Reactions: loinm71tn
Top Bottom