yenduongtra1980@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
24 Tháng bảy 2018
Vĩnh Phúc
THCS Yên Dương
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

• I.Rewrite the following sentences, using “neither… nor
  • 1. The students can’t ride motorbikes. The students can’t drive cars.
    3. She doesn’t like to watch television. She doesn’t like to listen to music.

• 4. Ba didn’t do his homework. Ba didn’t learn his lesson.
    5. Thu won’t go swimming. Thu won’t play sports.
    6. He can’t speak Chinese. He can’t write Chinese words.
    7. Her father doesn’t drink wine. Her father doesn’t smoke.
    ................................................................................................................
    8. Their parents don’t leave him home alone. They don’t let him go out by
    himself.
    ................................................................................................................
    9. Tam couldn’t play the piano. Tam couldn’t sing songs.
    10. We won’t go to school late. We won’t come back home late.
    II - Use the correct form in the parentheses.
    1. Alexander Graham Bell (success) …………….. demonstrated his (invent)
    …………. In the publish.
    2. You needn’t shout because I am not (deafness)……………..
    3. Alexander Graham Bell was born in (Scottish)........................................
    4. Nga is one of my (friendly)…………….. She always talks to everyone in
    a (friend) ……………………. Way.
    5. He told this fairy story to his daughter (count).............................. times.
    III – Sentences transformation. (chuyển đổi câu).
    1. The question is very easy. All of us can answer it.
    The question ...........................................................................................
    2. Tuan is good at swimming.
    Tuan swims ............................................................................................
    3. My brother usually fixes the household appliances very well.
    My brother .............................................................................................
    4. I intend to visit my friends next Sunday.
    I am ........................................................................................................
    5. She doesn’t go to the party because she has no time.
    She doesn’t have ....................................................................
    IV – Put the verb in brackets.
    1. Someone (knock) ..................................... at the door. Shall I answer it?
    I (come)………… in a minute. I just (wash)………… my hands.
  • 2. You (do)………….. anything this evening?
    No, I’m not.
    Well, I (go)………… to the cinema. Would you like to come with me?
    3. We (have) ……….. breakfast at 6 tomorrow because Lan (catch)
    ………….. an early train.
    4. Nga usually does the shopping, but I (do) …………….. it today because
    she isn’t fine.
    5. Philip (go) …………. To Dalat with his friends next week.
    6. Bad driving ........................................................(cause) many accidents.
    7. Nga and Hoa...........................................................(see) a movie tonigh.
    8. Sue can....................................................(speak) Vietnamese very well.
    9. Mozard........................................(write) more than 600 pieces of music.
    10. “How …….…. You……..…… (learn) to drive?” “My father……..
    …….. (teach) me.
    11. We usually …………(go) to the library three times a week, but lalst
    week we …………… (go) twice.
    12. Alexandre Graham Bell....................(introduce) the telephone in 1876.
    13. Yesterday, I ……………(be) busy, so I ……………. (not have) time to
    phone you.
    14. “What………… you……….. (do) next summer vacation?”.
    “ I..................................................(visit) my grandparents in NhaTrang.
    15. Would you like.......................................... (come) to dinner tomorrow?
    V – Comlete the senteces using “Will” or “Going to”.
    1. Look at those black clouds. It........................................................ (rain).
    2. I fell terrible. I think I .............................................................. sick. (be)
    3. Tom ...........................................here at about 8 o’clock. (probably/ get)
    4. I think Sarah....................................the present we bought for her. (like)
    5. We .................................................my grandparents this evening. (visit)
    6. “Gary phoned you while you were out”. “OK , I ............him back. (call)
    7. This cheese looks horrible. I ....................................................... it. (eat)
    8. Tom..........................the xam. He hasn’t studied hard enough. (not/pass)
    9. “Are you going out this morning?” “No, I .................... my room. (tidy)
    10. ......................................................television this evening? (you/watch)
    VI – Fill in the blanks with a suitable preposition.
    1. The post office is not far......................................................... my house.
    2. Let’s meet................... the City Theater………………………7 o’clock.
    3. She was born…………. May 16 th, 2001...............................NhaTrang.
    4. He worked………………. Deaf-mutes......................Boston University.
    5. Mrs. Lien said you could reach her.........................................8 603 312.

• 6. Snow is falling all ................................................................ the country.
    7. Will you pick me.............................................................After the party?
    8. The secretary took a message.................................................... her boss.
    9. He emigrated ......................... Canada …………………………..1870s.
    10. We all agreed.................................their request for a full investigation.
    VII – Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to
    the first.

1. Peter is too young to see the horrow film.
    Peter is not .............................................................................................
    2. Remember to turn off the light before going out.
    Don’t ......................................................................................................
    3. That girl is very intelligent.
    What .....................................................................................................!
    4. I intend to come over to pick you up.
    I am ........................................................................................................
    5. Hoa is older than Nien.
    Nien is ....................................................................................................
    6. Her hair is long and black.
    She has....................................................................................................
    7. The theater is near Hoa’s house.
    The theater isn’t......................................................................................
    8. Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone.
    Alexander Graham Bell was ..................................................................
    9. I’ll telephone you tomorrow evening.
    I’ll make..................................................................................................
    10. How about going the movie tonight?
    Let’s........................................................................................................
    VIII – Supply the correct word form.
    1. I’ll make .............................................for the meeting tonight. (arrange)
    2. There was still no...........................................on what to do next. (agree)
    3. HCM city is an important .........................................center. (commerce)
    4. Michael Faraday made a lot of ........... in the field of electricity. (invent)
    5. We’re thinking of ............................................... to Australia. (emigrate)
    6. There was an ............................ of paintings at the Art Gallery. (exhibit)
    7. Your order is ready for............................................................... (deliver)
    8. This old man is ........................................................ in one ear. (deafen)
    9. Thomas Watson was Bell’s ......................................., wasn’t he? (assist)
    10. He was............................ in the demonstrating his invention. (success)

Tohru - san

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
6 Tháng ba 2018
Đồng Nai
TH - THCS Nguyễn Khuyến
    himself.
    …………. In the publish.
    3. Alexander Graham Bell was born in (Scottish)........................................
    5. He told this fairy story to his daughter (count).............................. times.
    The question ...........................................................................................
    Tuan swims ............................................................................................
    My brother .............................................................................................
    She doesn’t have ....................................................................
    1. Someone (knock) ..................................... at the door. Shall I answer it?
    No, I’m not.
    ………….. an early train.
    she isn’t fine.
    6. Bad driving ........................................................(cause) many accidents.
    7. Nga and Hoa...........................................................(see) a movie tonigh.
    8. Sue can....................................................(speak) Vietnamese very well.
    9. Mozard........................................(write) more than 600 pieces of music.
    …….. (teach) me.
    phone you.
    “ I..................................................(visit) my grandparents in NhaTrang.
    15. Would you like.......................................... (come) to dinner tomorrow?
    1. Look at those black clouds. It........................................................ (rain).
    2. I fell terrible. I think I .............................................................. sick. (be)
    3. Tom ...........................................here at about 8 o’clock. (probably/ get)
    4. I think Sarah....................................the present we bought for her. (like)
    5. We .................................................my grandparents this evening. (visit)
    7. This cheese looks horrible. I ....................................................... it. (eat)
    8. Tom..........................the xam. He hasn’t studied hard enough. (not/pass)
    9. “Are you going out this morning?” “No, I .................... my room. (tidy)
    10. ......................................................television this evening? (you/watch)
    1. The post office is not far......................................................... my house.
    5. Mrs. Lien said you could reach her.........................................8 603 312.

• 6. Snow is falling all ................................................................ the country.
    7. Will you pick me.............................................................After the party?
    8. The secretary took a message.................................................... her boss.
    10. We all agreed.................................their request for a full investigation.
    the first.

Peter is not .............................................................................................
    Don’t ......................................................................................................
    What .....................................................................................................!
    Nien is ....................................................................................................
    She has....................................................................................................
    The theater isn’t......................................................................................
    Alexander Graham Bell was ..................................................................
    I’ll make..................................................................................................
    Let’s........................................................................................................
    1. I’ll make .............................................for the meeting tonight. (arrange)
    2. There was still no...........................................on what to do next. (agree)
    3. HCM city is an important .........................................center. (commerce)
    4. Michael Faraday made a lot of ........... in the field of electricity. (invent)
    5. We’re thinking of ............................................... to Australia. (emigrate)
    6. There was an ............................ of paintings at the Art Gallery. (exhibit)
    7. Your order is ready for............................................................... (deliver)
    8. This old man is ........................................................ in one ear. (deafen)
    9. Thomas Watson was Bell’s ......................................., wasn’t he? (assist)
    10. He was............................ in the demonstrating his invention. (success)
Bạn đã làm thử chưa? Nếu đã làm rồi thì bạn cứ đang kết quả của mình đi, không phải ngại, nếu sai thì bọn mình sẽ sửa. Nếu bạn chưa làm thì bạn cứ làm đi rồi đăng lên đây

Last edited by a moderator:

Nguyễn Tương Như

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
7 Tháng một 2018
Thanh Hóa
Trường THCS Nguyễn Du
    himself.
MInhf nghĩ câu 1 bài 1 sẽ làm như vậy nè : neither the students can't ride the motorbikes nor driver cars
Còn các câu còn lại làm tương tự

1. The question is very easy for us to answer it
2. Tuan swims well
3. My brother is good at fixing the household appliances
4. iam giong to visit my friends next Sunday / i will visit my friends next Sunday
5. She doesn't have time to go to the party

Last edited by a moderator:

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
    himself.
    …………. In the publish.
    No, I’m not.
    ………….. an early train.
    she isn’t fine.
    …….. (teach) me.
    phone you.
    the first.

Tham khảo nhé!
I.Rewrite the following sentences, using “neither… nor

Bạn tham khảo lý thuyết ở đây nha:
https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/cach-dung-either-either-of-neither-neither-of-both-both-of.721641/
Mình sẽ làm mẫu cho bạn vài câu, rồi từ đó bạn làm tương tự nhé
1. The students can’t ride motorbikes. The students can’t drive cars.
The students can neither ride motorbikes nor drive cars
She likes neither to watch television nor to listen to music
4. Ba didn’t do his homework. Ba didn’t learn his lesson.
Ba neither did his homework nor learnt his lesson
1. Alexander Graham Bell (success) ………succeeded…….. demonstrated his (invent) ……invention……. In the publish.
2. You needn’t shout because I am not (deafness)……deaf………..
3. Alexander Graham Bell was born in (Scottish).............Scotland ...........................
4. Nga is one of my (friendly)……friends……….. She always talks to everyone in a (friend) ………friendly……………. Way.
5. He told this fairy story to his daughter (count)...........countless ................... times.
The question which all of us can answer is very easy
Tuan swims well
My brother is good at fixing the household appliances
I am going to visit my friend next Sunday
She doesn’t have enough time to go to the party
1. Someone (knock) .......is knocking.............................. at the door. Shall I answer it?
I (come)……will come…… in a minute. I just (wash)…has just washed……… my hands.
2. (do)……Are you doing…….. anything this evening?
No, I’m not.
Well, I (go)……am going…… to the cinema. Would you like to come with me?
3. We (have) ……are having….. breakfast at 6 tomorrow because Lan (catch) ……have to catch…….. an early train.
4. Nga usually does the shopping, but I (do) ……am doing……….. it today because she isn’t fine.
5. Philip (go) ……are going……. To Dalat with his friends next week.
6. Bad driving ..................can cause......................................(cause) many accidents.
7. Nga and Hoa.......................are going to see....................................(see) a movie tonight.
8. Sue can.....................speak..............................(speak) Vietnamese very well.
9. Mozard..................wrote......................(write) more than 600 pieces of music.
10. “How ……did.…. You…….learn.…… (learn) to drive?” “My father……taught.. …….. (teach) me.
11. We usually ……go……(go) to the library three times a week, but last week we ………went…… (go) twice.
12. Alexandre Graham Bell.........introduced...........(introduce) the telephone in 1876.
13. Yesterday, I ……was………(be) busy, so I ……didn't have………. (not have) time to phone you.
14. “What……are…… you…going to do…….. (do) next summer vacation?”.
“ I................am going to visit..................................(visit) my grandparents in NhaTrang.
15. Would you like..................to come........................ (come) to dinner tomorrow?
Bạn xem lý thuyết rồi làm thử nhé. Mình làm mẫu cho bạn vài câu nè
1. Look at those black clouds. It.....................is going to rain................................... (rain).
2. I fell terrible. I think I .........................am going to be..................................... sick. (be)
3. Tom ........will probably get...................................here at about 8 o’clock. (probably/ get)
4. I think Sarah...............will like.....................the present we bought for her. (like)
6. “Gary phoned you while you were out”. “OK , I ....will call........him back. (call)
1. The post office is not far.....................from.................................... my house.
2. Let’s meet...........at........ the City Theater…………at……………7 o’clock.
3. She was born……on……. May 16 th, 2001............in...................NhaTrang.
4. He worked………with………. Deaf-mutes.........at.............Boston University.
5. Mrs. Lien said you could reach her.............at............................8 603 312.
6. Snow is falling all ..................................over.............................. the country.
7. Will you pick me...............................up..............................After the party?
8. The secretary took a message...........for......................................... her boss.
9. He emigrated ..........to............... Canada …………in………………..1870s.
10. We all agreed..........with.......................their request for a full investigation.
the first.

Peter is not old enough to see.....
Don’t forget to turn.....
What an intelligent girl !
4. I intend to come over to pick you up. (Giống trên)
Nien is younger than Hoa.
She has long black hair
The theater isn’t far from Hoa’s house.
Alexander Graham Bell was the inventor of the telephone.
I’ll make a phone call to you tomorrow evening.
Let's go to the movie tonight
1. I’ll make ..................arrangement...........................for the meeting tonight. (arrange)
2. There was still no....................agreement.......................on what to do next. (agree)
3. HCM city is an important ..............commercial...........................center. (commerce)
4. Michael Faraday made a lot of .....inventions...... in the field of electricity. (invent)
5. We’re thinking of ..................emigrating............................. to Australia. (emigrate)
6. There was an .........exhibition................... of paintings at the Art Gallery. (exhibit)
7. Your order is ready for....................delivery ........................................... (deliver)
8. This old man is ...........................deaf............................. in one ear. (deafen)
9. Thomas Watson was Bell’s .................assistant......................, wasn’t he? (assist)
10. He was........successful.................... in the demonstrating his invention. (success)
---------
Cảm ơn bạn đã tin tưởng diễn đàn HOCMAI. Lần sau bạn hãy đăng câu hỏi kèm những gì bạn đã làm được với câu hỏi đó, đúng sai không phải là điều quan trọng. Quan trọng là bạn đã thật sự dành thời gian để hiểu nó, chúng tôi trân trọng điều đó - và chúng tôi rất vui được giúp bạn hiểu rõ bản chất của vấn đề để bạn tự tin hơn trong cuộc sống. Cảm ơn bạn!

Reactions: tuananh982

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
I.Rewrite the following sentences, using “neither… nor
1. The students can’t ride motorbikes. The students can’t drive cars.
=> The students can neither ride motorbike nor drive cars.
=> She likes to neither watch TV nor listen to music.
(Những câu khác em làm tương tự nhé)
1. Alexander Graham Bell (success) ……sucessfully……….. demonstrated his (invent) ……investion……. In the publish.
2. You needn’t shout because I am not (deafness)……deaf………..
3. Alexander Graham Bell was born in (Scottish)................Scotland........................
4. Nga is one of my (friendly)………friends…….. She always talks to everyone in
a (friend) …………friendly…………. Way.
5. He told this fairy story to his daughter (count)..............counting................ times.
The question ....is too easy for all of us to answer.
Tuan swims .......well .....................................................................................
My brother ..................................is good at fixing the household appliances...........................................................
I am .........................going to visit my friend next Sunday...............................................................................
She doesn’t have .......time so she doén't go to the party.............................................................
1. Someone (knock) .................is knocking.................... at the door. Shall I answer it?
I (come)……will come …… in a minute. I just (wash)……am just washing…… my hands.
2. are You (do)……doing…….. anything this evening?
No, I’m not.
Well, I (go)……am going …… to the cinema. Would you like to come with me?
3. We (have) ……are having ….. breakfast at 6 tomorrow because Lan (catch)
……is catching…….. an early train.
4. Nga usually does the shopping, but I (do) …am doing ………….. it today because
she isn’t fine.
5. Philip (go) ……will go……. To Dalat with his friends next week.
6. Bad driving .........................causes...............................(cause) many accidents.
7. Nga and Hoa...........................are going to see................................(see) a movie tonigh.
8. Sue can...............................speak.....................(speak) Vietnamese very well.
9. Mozard.................wrote .......................(write) more than 600 pieces of music.
10. “How ……do.…. You……learn..…… (learn) to drive?” “My father……..
…teaches….. (teach) me.
11. We usually ……go……(go) to the library three times a week, but lalst
week we ……went……… (go) twice.
12. Alexandre Graham Bell.............introduced.......(introduce) the telephone in 1876.
13. Yesterday, I ……was………(be) busy, so I ………didn't have……. (not have) time to
phone you.
14. “What……are…… you……going to do….. (do) next summer vacation?”.
“ I............................am going to visit......................(visit) my grandparents in NhaTrang.
15. Would you like.......................to come................... (come) to dinner tomorrow?
1. Look at those black clouds. It..................is going to rain...................................... (rain).
2. I fell terrible. I think I ..............am going to be.................. sick. (be)
3. Tom .......................will probably get...................here at about 8 o’clock. (probably/ get)
4. I think Sarah..................will like ..................the present we bought for her. (like)
5. We ..............................are going to visit ...................my grandparents this evening. (visit)
6. “Gary phoned you while you were out”. “OK , I ....will call.......him back. (call)
7. This cheese looks horrible. I ........................am not going to eat............................... it. (eat)
8. Tom.................won't pass.........the xam. He hasn’t studied hard enough. (not/pass)
9. “Are you going out this morning?” “No, I ............am going to tidy........ my room. (tidy)
10. .........................are you going to watch.............................television this evening? (you/watch)
1. The post office is not far........................from................................. my house.
2. Let’s meet...........at....... the City Theater………at………………7 o’clock.
3. She was born……on……. May 16 th, 2001..........in.....................NhaTrang.
4. He worked………with………. Deaf-mutes............at..........Boston University.
5. Mrs. Lien said you could reach her...................at......................8 603 312.
6. Snow is falling all .................................over............................... the country.
7. Will you pick me.........................................up....................After the party?
8. The secretary took a message...................for................................. her boss.
9. He emigrated ..............to........... Canada …………in………………..1870s.
10. We all agreed.................with................their request for a full investigation.
the first.

Peter is not .....old enough to see the horrow film.........................................................................................
Don’t ...forget to turn off the light before going out. ...................................................................................................
What .......an intelligent girl..............................................................................................!
I am .............going to come over to pick you up............................................................................................
Nien is ........younger than Hoa............................................................................................
She has..........a long and black hair..........................................................................................
The theater isn’t...........far from Hoa’s house...........................................................................
Alexander Graham Bell was .....the investor of the telephone.............................................................
I’ll make................................you a phone call tomorrow evening..................................................................
Let’s............go to the movie tonight............................................................................................
1. I’ll make ......................arrangement.......................for the meeting tonight. (arrange)
2. There was still no.....................agreement......................on what to do next. (agree)
3. HCM city is an important ...............commercial..........................center. (commerce)
4. Michael Faraday made a lot of .......investor.... in the field of electricity. (invent)
5. We’re thinking of ...................emigrant............................ to Australia. (emigrate)
6. There was an ...............exhibition............. of paintings at the Art Gallery. (exhibit)
7. Your order is ready for............delivery................................................... (deliver)
8. This old man is ............................deafenly............................ in one ear. (deafen)
9. Thomas Watson was Bell’s ..............assistant........................., wasn’t he? (assist)
10. He was.........successful................... in the demonstrating his invention. (success)
---------
Cảm ơn bạn đã tin tưởng diễn đàn HOCMAI. Lần sau bạn hãy đăng câu hỏi kèm những gì bạn đã làm được với câu hỏi đó, đúng sai không phải là điều quan trọng. Quan trọng là bạn đã thật sự dành thời gian để hiểu nó, chúng tôi trân trọng điều đó - và chúng tôi rất vui được giúp bạn hiểu rõ bản chất của vấn đề để bạn tự tin hơn trong cuộc sống. Cảm ơn bạn!

Reactions: phuongdaitt1
Top Bottom