Giải đề

T

thanhthuu

[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

TEST 2
I, Give the correct form of the verbs in brackets. ( 20 points )
1, If I (be)………………a bird, I (not want )………………………..to live in a cage
.2, Laura wishes that she (not live )…………………………….in a small flat
.3, I can’t go out now because it (rain )………………………and I (not have)……………………a raincoat
4, She (say)…………she’d phone me this morning, but it is now 12.30 and she (not phone)………….yet.
5, If he (read )……………………….in bad light, he ( ruin )…………………………….his eyes .
6, He had a bad fall while he ( repair )………………………………his roof .
II, Fill in each numbered blank with one suitable word. ( 20 points )
In the United States of America the national (1)…………………is also English. Four hundred years ago (2)……………some English people sailed to North America to live there, and (3)……………brought the new language to this new (4)…………… . Now in the United States of America people (5)……………American English. Most of the words are the (6)………………in American and in British English, but American people say some English words not like people (7)………………in England. Canada is to the North of the United States of America. It is (8)……………..than the United States. In Canada many people speak English (9)………………they also came from England many years ago. But in some parts of Canada, they speak (10)…………………….. . People living in these parts came from France
.III, Fill in each blank with the correct form of the word in capitals. (15 points)
1, His son’s…………………..has not improved much BEHAVE
2, He draws cartoons for a ………………………..magazine . HUMOR
3, For some people UFOs only exist in films for …………………….. . ENTERTAIN
4, The gas from the chemical factory is extremely……………………. . HARM
5, My brother is a stamp…………………… . COLLECT
IV, Find and correct the mistakes in each sentence. ( 10 points )
1, If we would have a large garden, we would plant a lot of flowers in it
2, Nha Trang, that has a long beach, attracts many foreign visitors.
3, A new department store was building in our town last month .
4, They used to having building parties when they lived in the city
5, Although my sister was tired, but she tried to finish her homework
.V, Read the passage below and answer each of the questions . (15 points )
Tropical rain forests are found in Amazon region of South America, Central America, Africa, and South and Southeast Asia. Rain forests are very important to the world’s climate. The Amazon rain forest alone receives about 30 to 40 percent of the total rainfall on the Earth and produces about the same percentage of the world’s oxygen. Some scientists believe that the decreasing size of the rain forests will affect the climate on the earth, making it uncomfortable or even dangerous for life. Saving our rain forests is an international problem. One country, or even a few countries cannot solve the problem alone. The nations of the world must work together to find a solution before it is too late .
Questions :1, Where are tropical rain forests found ?
2, How are rain forests to the world’s climate ?
3, How much percent of the world’s oxygen does Amazon rain forests produce ?
4, What do scientists think about the decreasing size of rain forests ?
5, Is saving our rain forests only a national problem ?
VI, Rewrite these sentences . ( 20 points )
1, “ Let’s use fewer plastic bags, “ he said . → He suggested………………………………………………...
2, We last saw our uncle five months ago. → We haven’t………………………………………………………
3, Would you like me to finish the work tonight ? → I’ll……………………………………………………..
4, It’s a pity our teacher isn’t here at the moment . → I wish………………………………………………….
5, They ‘ll have to change the date of the meeting again. → The date……………………………….
6, You may get hungry on the train, so take some sandwiches. → In………………………………………..
7, All visitors to the town falls in love with it . → Every one who………………………………………………. 8, In spite of not speaking Vietnamese, Mr John decided to settle in Ha Noi. → Although………………..

K

kudoshizuka

1, If I were a bird, I wouldn't want to live in a cage
.2, Laura wishes that she didn't live in a small flat
.3, I can’t go out now because it is rain and I don't have a raincoat
4, She said she’d phone me this morning, but it is now 12.30 and she has phoned yet.
5, If he read in bad light, he would ruined his eyes .
6, He had a bad fall while he was repairing his roof .

.III, Fill in each blank with the correct form of the word in capitals. (15 points)
1, His son’s behavior has not improved much
2, He draws cartoons for a humorous magazine .
3, For some people UFOs only exist in films for entertainment
4, The gas from the chemical factory is extremely harmful
5, My brother is a stamp collecting
1, If we would have a large garden, we would plant a lot of flowers in it=> had
2, Nha Trang, that has a long beach, attracts many foreign visitors. => where
3, A new department store was building in our town last month .=> built
4, They used to having building parties when they lived in the city => have
5, Although my sister was tired, but she tried to finish her homework => bỏ
VI, Rewrite these sentences . ( 20 points )
1, “ Let’s use fewer plastic bags, “ he said . → He suggested using use fewer plastic bags
2, We last saw our uncle five months ago. → We haven’t seen our uncle for five months
3, Would you like me to finish the work tonight ? → I’ll have finished the work tonight
4, It’s a pity our teacher isn’t here at the moment . → I wish our teacher were here at the moment
5, They ‘ll have to change the date of the meeting again. → The date of the meeting will have to be changed again
6, You may get hungry on the train, so take some sandwiches. → In case you get hungry on the train, take some sandwiches
7, All visitors to the town falls in love with it . → Every one who visit to the town falls in love with it
8, In spite of not speaking Vietnamese, Mr John decided to settle in Ha Noi. → Although Mr John doesn't speak Vietnamese , he decided to settle in Ha Noi

Last edited by a moderator:

Ngô Thị Cẩm Ly

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
12 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Nam
Trường THCS Lê Quý Đôn
bạn kudoshizuka cho mik hỏi câu 3 phần IV vì sao là built mà không phải là being built

yukari321

Học sinh
Thành viên
14 Tháng chín 2018
An Giang
Unknown
bạn kudoshizuka cho mik hỏi câu 3 phần IV vì sao là built mà không phải là being built
Câu này ở dạng bị động
Ở câu này, bạn sẽ thấy trạng từ "last month" nhưng không kèm bất cứ ngữ cảnh nào khác.
=> đây là thời điểm không xác định nên ta dùng QKD trong trường hợp này
Nếu như thời điểm đó xác định (EX: At 9 A.M yesterday) thì ta sẽ dùng QKTD trong trường hợp này nhé!

Diệm Linh Cơ

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
13 Tháng chín 2017
Khánh Hòa
TEST 2
1, If I (be)………………a bird, I (not want )………………………..to live in a cage
.2, Laura wishes that she (not live )…………………………….in a small flat
.3, I can’t go out now because it (rain )………………………and I (not have)……………………a raincoat
4, She (say)…………she’d phone me this morning, but it is now 12.30 and she (not phone)………….yet.
5, If he (read )……………………….in bad light, he ( ruin )…………………………….his eyes .
6, He had a bad fall while he ( repair )………………………………his roof .
II, Fill in each numbered blank with one suitable word. ( 20 points )
In the United States of America the national (1)…………………is also English. Four hundred years ago (2)……………some English people sailed to North America to live there, and (3)……………brought the new language to this new (4)…………… . Now in the United States of America people (5)……………American English. Most of the words are the (6)………………in American and in British English, but American people say some English words not like people (7)………………in England. Canada is to the North of the United States of America. It is (8)……………..than the United States. In Canada many people speak English (9)………………they also came from England many years ago. But in some parts of Canada, they speak (10)…………………….. . People living in these parts came from France
1, His son’s…………………..has not improved much BEHAVE
2, He draws cartoons for a ………………………..magazine . HUMOR
3, For some people UFOs only exist in films for …………………….. . ENTERTAIN
4, The gas from the chemical factory is extremely……………………. . HARM
5, My brother is a stamp…………………… . COLLECT
1, If we would have a large garden, we would plant a lot of flowers in it
2, Nha Trang, that has a long beach, attracts many foreign visitors.
3, A new department store was building in our town last month .
4, They used to having building parties when they lived in the city
5, Although my sister was tired, but she tried to finish her homework
.V, Read the passage below and answer each of the questions . (15 points )
Tropical rain forests are found in Amazon region of South America, Central America, Africa, and South and Southeast Asia. Rain forests are very important to the world’s climate. The Amazon rain forest alone receives about 30 to 40 percent of the total rainfall on the Earth and produces about the same percentage of the world’s oxygen. Some scientists believe that the decreasing size of the rain forests will affect the climate on the earth, making it uncomfortable or even dangerous for life. Saving our rain forests is an international problem. One country, or even a few countries cannot solve the problem alone. The nations of the world must work together to find a solution before it is too late .
Questions :1, Where are tropical rain forests found ?
2, How are rain forests to the world’s climate ?
3, How much percent of the world’s oxygen does Amazon rain forests produce ?
4, What do scientists think about the decreasing size of rain forests ?
5, Is saving our rain forests only a national problem ?
VI, Rewrite these sentences. ( 20 points )
1, “ Let’s use fewer plastic bags, “ he said . → He suggested………………………………………………...
2, We last saw our uncle five months ago. → We haven’t………………………………………………………
3, Would you like me to finish the work tonight ? → I’ll……………………………………………………..
4, It’s a pity our teacher isn’t here at the moment . → I wish………………………………………………….
5, They ‘ll have to change the date of the meeting again. → The date……………………………….
6, You may get hungry on the train, so take some sandwiches. → In………………………………………..
7, All visitors to the town falls in love with it . → Every one who………………………………………………. 8, In spite of not speaking Vietnamese, Mr John decided to settle in Ha Noi. → Although………………..
I.
5, If he (read) read in bad light, he ( ruin ) will ruin his eyes.
II,
(1) language (2) (mình không biết điền gì ở đây) (3) they (4) country (5) speak (6) same (7) speak (8) larger (9) because (10) French
.III,
5, My brother is a stamp collector.
VI,
1, “ Let’s use fewer plastic bags, “ he said. → He suggested using fewer plastic bags
3, Would you like me to finish the work tonight? → I'll finish the work tonight if you like.
6, You may get hungry on the train, so take some sandwiches.In case you get hungry on the train, let take some sandwiches.
7, All visitors to the town falls in love with it.Everyone who visits the town falls in love with it.
8, In spite of not speaking Vietnamese, Mr. John decided to settle in Ha Noi. → Although Mr. John couldn't speak Vietnamese, he decided to settle in Ha Noi. :Tonton18

Reactions: diemlinhphuong
Top Bottom