Ngoại ngữ gap filling

Nguyễn Thị Phanh

Banned
Banned
14 Tháng tám 2017
Phú Thọ
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. Xiufang's piano ____ last Saturday was below her usual standard as she was feeling sick and could not concentrate on her playing. ( recite)
2. Mother tells us it is important for us to eat ____ foods for our meals, and not to eat junk foods that provide us with no more than empty caloies. (nutrition)
3. Few people are able to see through his social _____ and discover that he is a jerk at heart. ( pretend)
4. It is _____ that you give me a ring before you come over to mu housư as I may not be home this afternoon (prefer)
5. The photogragher is waiting for the jumboject to be ____ before he takes a picture of it. ( air)
6. When Jerry missed the bus, he had no ____ but to take a cab or he would be late for school. ( alternate)
7. During our science lesson, we discover that magnets have an ____ for iron objects (attract)

tienganh220403@gmail.com

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
4 Tháng hai 2016
Nghệ An
1. Xiufang's piano __recitation__ last Saturday was below her usual standard as she was feeling sick and could not concentrate on her playing. ( recite)
2. Mother tells us it is important for us to eat __nutritious__ foods for our meals, and not to eat junk foods that provide us with no more than empty caloies. (nutrition)
3. Few people are able to see through his social __pretence___ and discover that he is a jerk at heart. ( pretend)
4. It is ___preferable__ that you give me a ring before you come over to mu housư as I may not be home this afternoon (prefer)
5. The photogragher is waiting for the jumboject to be __airy__ before he takes a picture of it. ( air)
6. When Jerry missed the bus, he had no __alternation__ but to take a cab or he would be late for school. ( alternate)
7. During our science lesson, we discover that magnets have an __attraction__ for iron objects (attract)

khuattuanmeo

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng một 2014
Hà Nội
1. Xiufang's piano _recitation_ last Saturday was below her usual standard as she was feeling sick and could not concentrate on her playing. ( recite)
2. Mother tells us it is important for us to eat _ nutritious_ foods for our meals, and not to eat junk foods that provide us with no more than empty caloies. (nutrition)
3. Few people are able to see through his social _ pretence _ and discover that he is a jerk at heart. ( pretend)
4. It is _ preferable _ that you give me a ring before you come over to mu housư as I may not be home this afternoon (prefer)
5. The photogragher is waiting for the jumboject to be _ airy _ before he takes a picture of it. ( air)
6. When Jerry missed the bus, he had no _ alternative_ but to take a cab or he would be late for school. ( alternate)
7. During our science lesson, we discover that magnets have an _ __attraction__ _ for iron objects (attract)

1. Xiufang's piano __recitation__ last Saturday was below her usual standard as she was feeling sick and could not concentrate on her playing. ( recite)
2. Mother tells us it is important for us to eat __nutritious__ foods for our meals, and not to eat junk foods that provide us with no more than empty caloies. (nutrition)
3. Few people are able to see through his social __pretence___ and discover that he is a jerk at heart. ( pretend)
4. It is ___preferable__ that you give me a ring before you come over to mu housư as I may not be home this afternoon (prefer)
5. The photogragher is waiting for the jumboject to be __airy__ before he takes a picture of it. ( air)
6. When Jerry missed the bus, he had no __alternation__ but to take a cab or he would be late for school. ( alternate)
7. During our science lesson, we discover that magnets have an __attraction__ for iron objects (attract)
6. When Jerry missed the bus, he had no _ alternative_ but to take a cab or he would be late for school. ( alternate)

Last edited by a moderator:

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch
1. Xiufang's piano ____ last Saturday was below her usual standard as she was feeling sick and could not concentrate on her playing. ( recite)
2. Mother tells us it is important for us to eat ____ foods for our meals, and not to eat junk foods that provide us with no more than empty caloies. (nutrition)
3. Few people are able to see through his social _____ and discover that he is a jerk at heart. ( pretend)
4. It is _____ that you give me a ring before you come over to mu housư as I may not be home this afternoon (prefer)
5. The photogragher is waiting for the jumboject to be ____ before he takes a picture of it. ( air)
6. When Jerry missed the bus, he had no ____ but to take a cab or he would be late for school. ( alternate)
7. During our science lesson, we discover that magnets have an ____ for iron objects (attract)
6. When Jerry missed the bus, he had no __alternative__ but to take a cab or he would be late for school. ( alternate)

Top Bottom