Vũ Lam Nhật Nhật

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
21 Tháng ba 2017
Phú Yên
THCS Hùng Vương
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Fill in the following conversation with suitable worlds/phrases.
Interviewer: So, tell me Roger, (1) ...................................?
Roger: Well, (2) ................................. to catering college next year, and (3) ................... some experienced of working in a restaurant or hotel before I go.
Interviewer: And (4) ............. any previous experience of this type of work?
Roger: Yes, I spent one summer working behind the bar in the restaurant at the Susses Hotel. It (5) ................ . I think it (6) ............. to work in a large hotel - the demands of the job, the pressures, the challenges and so on.
Interviewer: Good. Now, let's talk about your personal qualities. (7) .............................?
Roger: Well, I (8) ..........................., which I think is important quality for a waiter. And I also think (9) .................... person - I always work hard, and I never (10) ................................ .

YannyMirror

Học sinh
Thành viên
4 Tháng sáu 2018
Du học sinh
S.S
Interviewer: So, tell me Roger, please?
Roger: Well, I will work to catering college next year, and give some experienced of working in a restaurant or hotel before I go.
Interviewer: And are there any previous experience of this type of work?
Roger: Yes, I spent one summer working behind the bar in the restaurant at the Susses Hotel. It is amazing. I think it goes to work in a large hotel - the demands of the job, the pressures, the challenges and so on.
Interviewer: Good. Now, let's talk about your personal qualities. How do you think the waiter?
Roger: Well, I am very simple, which I think is important quality for a waiter. And I also think it's a good person - I always work hard, and I never lazy .
P/s: Em làm nhưng chị/ anh xem lại nhé.. Nếu sai xin thứ lỗi ạ. Chúc anh/chị học tốt!

Top Bottom