Hoàng Ngọc Kim Anh

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
1 Tháng hai 2019
Hà Nội
THCS Cầu Diễn
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Read the following passage and fill in the blank with a suitable word.
When I was (1) .................... three years old, I went to the post office with my mother (2) .................... she was going to buy some stamps. While she was (3) .................... served, I happened to see a stocking (4) .................... was hanging (5) .................... the counter. It was there (6) .................... collect contributions for charity for (7) .................... blind, while my mother turned her (8) .................... to me, I (9) .................... the stocking and emptied (10) .................... contents into my coat pocket. Of course, I was (11) .................... young to know any better. When everybody realized (12) .................... I had done. They laughed loudly. My mother (13) .................... emptied the money back into the stocking. One of the clerks (14) .................... was an amateur cartoonist drew a picture of me robbing an old lady. They hang the picture in the post office (15) .................... the next few years.

minhthu2k5

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
31 Tháng năm 2018
Quảng Nam
Hogwarts
Read the following passage and fill in the blank with a suitable word.
When I was (1) ........just............ three years old, I went to the post office with my mother (2) ......where.............. she was going to buy some stamps. While she was (3) ...........being......... served, I happened to see a stocking (4) ...which................. was hanging (5) .............from....... the counter. It was there (6) ...........to......... collect contributions for charity for (7) .....the............... blind, while my mother turned her (8) ........back............ to me, I (9) ........took............ the stocking and emptied (10) .....the............... contents into my coat pocket. Of course, I was (11) .........too........... young to know any better. When everybody realized (12) .......what............. I had done. They laughed loudly. My mother (13) ........quickly............ emptied the money back into the stocking. One of the clerks (14) ................. was an amateur cartoonist drew a picture of me robbing an old lady. They hang the picture in the post office (15) ....for................ the next few years.

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
When I was (1) ..........just.......... three years old, I went to the post office with my mother (2) .........where ........... she was going to buy some stamps. While she was (3) .........being........... served, I happened to see a stocking (4) ..........which .......... was hanging (5) ........from............ the counter. It was there (6) ..........to.......... collect contributions for charity for (7) ........the............ blind, while my mother turned her (8) ............back........ to me, I (9) ........took............ the stocking and emptied (10) .......the............. contents into my coat pocket. Of course, I was (11) ..........too.......... young to know any better. When everybody realized (12) .........what ........... I had done. They laughed loudly. My mother (13) .......quickly............. emptied the money back into the stocking. One of the clerks (14) .................... was an amateur cartoonist drew a picture of me robbing an old lady. They hang the picture in the post office (15) ...........for......... the next few years.

Top Bottom