English THCS Fill in each blank with ONE suitable word

Edgarnguyen248

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
15 Tháng bảy 2017
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Fill in each blank with ONE suitable word
Dear Tommy,
How have you been? Did you do (1) ....... in your final exam? Do you have any plans for the summer?
I would like to invite you to spend a week in Ho Chi Minh City. Our City can be accessed by (2) ...... and I can easily pick you upat the airport. We live near there. When you come, I will show you around the city centre. You can experience a trip to local markets, and you can even try cooking our traditional (3) ........ . There are many museums here for us to explore the city's history and culture. I will take you ti Cu Chi Tunnel. A day there can (4) ..... you a taste of how we fought during the war. From HCM City,we can go on excursion to the MeKong Delta, enjoying the floating markets and their specialities
Please let me know if you can make it. It would be best if you can come in June or July
I can't (5) ..... to see you here.
Tuan
Giải thích giúp em ngữ pháp và ngữ nghĩa luôn ạ!

light_senpai

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2019
TP Hồ Chí Minh
NTMK
Hints:

1. Tommy, your friend, had an exam. You want to know if he did badly or ... ?

2. You must be coming to a city by ... therefore someone can pick you up at the airport. What is it? ✈️

3. What kind of things do you cook? Books? Clothes?

4. "(verb) somebody a taste of something" is a phrase. Find out what it is.

5. "can't (verb) to see somebody" is a phrase. It means you are excited to meet them. Find out what it is.

Try doing them and post your answer here!

Last edited:
Top Bottom