English THCS Fill in each blank with a suitable preposition.

H

hoang_tien812

[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I/ Fill in each blank with a suitable preposition.
1.The increase in population has led ________ overcrowding in many cities.
2. My grandparents live ________ a farm, but my father has lived _______ the urban area since he was twenty.
II/ Complete the passage with the suitable words from the box.
Services / neighbors / friends / polluted / advantages / isolated / hurry / which / means / environment

The country and the city have (1) _______ and disadvantages. People in the country live in more beautiful (2) _______. They enjoy peace and quiet and can do their work at their own pace because no one is in a (3) _________. They live in larger, more comfortable houses, and their (4) ________ are more friendly, and ready to help them when they need it. Their life can be monotonous and they can be (5) _______ , a long way from the nearest town, (6) _____ is a serious problem if they are ill or have to take children to school.
The city has all the (7) ___________ the country lacks, but it also has a lot of disadvantages. Cities are often ugly and (8) ________ ; they not only have bad air but are also noisy. Everyone is always in a haste and this (9) ______ that people have no time to get to know each other and make (10)_______

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kute2linh

Services / neighbors / friends / polluted / advantages / isolated / hurry / which / means / environment

The country and the city have (1) _______ and disadvantages. People in the country live in more beautiful (2) _______. They enjoy peace and quiet and can do their work at their own pace because no one is in a (3) _________. They live in larger, more comfortable houses, and their (4) ________ are more friendly, and ready to help them when they need it. Their life can be monotonous and they can be (5) _______ , a long way from the nearest town, (6) _____ is a serious problem if they are ill or have to take children to school.
The city has all the (7) ___________ the country lacks, but it also has a lot of disadvantages. Cities are often ugly and (8) ________ ; they not only have bad air but are also noisy. Everyone is always in a haste and this (9) ______ that people have no time to get to know each other and make (10)_______

1.advantages

3. hurry
4.neighbors
5.isolated
6. which
7. Services

9.means

K

kute2linh

1.The increase in population has led in overcrowding in many cities.
2. My grandparents live on a farm, but my father has lived inthe urban area since he was twenty.

N

nhanbuithanh

I. Fill in each blank with a suitable preposition

1.The increase in population has led in overcrowding in many cities.

2. My grandparents live on a farm, but my father has lived in the urban area since he was twenty.

N

nhanbuithanh

II/ Complete the passage with the suitable words from the box.

(Services / neighbors / friends / polluted / advantages / isolated / hurry / which / means / environment )

The city has all the (7) ___________ the country lacks, but it also has a lot of disadvantages. Cities are often ugly and (8) ________ ; they not only have bad air but are also noisy. Everyone is always in a haste and this (9) ______ that people have no time to get to know each other and make (10)______

(1) :
(2) :
(3) : hurry
(6) : Which
(9) : means

Mình mới điền được 3 câu mình chắc 3 câu đó là đúng đấy!
Bài này mình gặp rồi!

O

one_day

1.The increase in population has led to overcrowding in many cities.
2. My grandparents live on a farm, but my father has lived in the urban area since he was twenty.

A

arrigato

The country and the city have (1)advantages and disadvantages. People in the country live in more beautiful (2)environment. They enjoy peace and quiet and can do their work at their own pace because no one is in a (3)hurry. They live in larger, more comfortable houses, and their (4)neighbors are more friendly, and ready to help them when they need it. Their life can be monotonous and they can be (5)isolated , a long way from the nearest town, (6)which is a serious problem if they are ill or have to take children to school.
The city has all the (7)services the country lacks, but it also has a lot of disadvantages. Cities are often ugly and (8)polluted ; they not only have bad air but are also noisy. Everyone is always in a haste and this (9)means that people have no time to get to know each other and make (10)friends.

Top Bottom