6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
Mình cần 1 bài email viết về lễ hội
Ngắn thôi ạ
mai mình thi r
Tham khảo bài viết sau đây nhé!
Dear Maya,
I've receive your email and it was great to hear from you. You've told me a lot about your traditional festival in your country. It's so interesting and I would like to take part in your country's festival, too. As an exchange, I would like to tell you about my traditional festival. It's called "Tet festival" or "Lunar New Year"

Tet is a festival which occurs in late January or early February. And Vietnamese people have from 9 to 11 days for Tet holiday. This is the time for families to clean and decorate their home and enjoy special food, such as Banh Chung, Banh Tet,... It's also an occasion for every family member to gather and talk about the last year and the next year. At Tet, Vietnamese people always smile and give good wishes to others. Children always wear new clothes and receive lucky money wrapped in a red tiny envelope from parents, grandparents. I like Tet festival because at Tet, I can watch firework display and have a lot of lucky money.

Do you think my traditional festival is interesting ? Please tell me about your opinion. Hope to hear from you soon
Love,
Nam
---------
Cảm ơn bạn đã tin tưởng diễn đàn HOCMAI. Lần sau bạn hãy đăng câu hỏi kèm những gì bạn đã làm được với câu hỏi đó, đúng sai không phải là điều quan trọng. Quan trọng là bạn đã thật sự dành thời gian để hiểu nó, chúng tôi trân trọng điều đó - và chúng tôi rất vui được giúp bạn hiểu rõ bản chất của vấn đề để bạn tự tin hơn trong cuộc sống. Cảm ơn bạn!

Reactions: ngochaad

Nguyễn Huỳnh Nhật Linh

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
9 Tháng mười hai 2018
TP Hồ Chí Minh
THCS Tran Dai Nghia
Hi ... ,
It's me, ...! How are you doing? I've receive your mail about your amazing traditional festival, I would love to join in your country's festival some day. Not to mention about Vietnamese festivals. We have many festivals with their different meanings, tradition and food! I would love to tell you about my favorite festival, Tet Holiday!

Lunar New Year is the most important celebration for Vietnamese people.
Tet is a festival which occurs in late January or early February. And Vietnamese people have from 9 to 11 days for Tet holiday.
In Lunar New Year is the time people sit together to eat Chung cake are typical dishes of Tet holiday. Then, everyone have visit relatives and friend, exchange New year's wishes and lucky money for children are indispensible. Vietnamese people usually go to pagoda to pray for health, happiness, lucky and prosperity... or other good things to start a new years.
Traditional customary, Vietnamese people always worship to tribute ancestor. On the altar include: the five fruit tray, chicken and Chung cake.
In vietnam, you can to see five work in New year's ever.

I would love to hear from you about your opinion. Hope to hear from you soon!!!

Best wishes,

Reactions: phuongdaitt1
Top Bottom