English THPT family life

thaodang0102@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
5 Tháng tám 2018
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

giúp mình viết đoạn văn với chủ đề The benefit of sharing houseworks
mình viết được chút chút rồi nhưng ko hay và cũng sai ngữ pháp nx các bạn sửa giúp mk nhé
nếu có thể thì bổ sung luôn
In my opinion, family members should share houseworks together . There are 4 members in my family and they always share houseworks .For example , my father digs a garden, changes light bulbs and washes the car or motobike . My mother buys food , makes the bed and prepares meals . My elder bro feeds pets and takes out the rubbish. And me, I washes dishes , does the laundry and sweeps the floor. Sharing houseworks makes members feels less tired and equal . When members share houseworks, they will have a good relationship with everyone in my family . In short, we should share houseworks to improve family life .

jehinguyen

Cựu TMod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng năm 2019
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Xuân Diệu
Mình chữa một tí về lỗi ngữ pháp thôi nha ^^
In my opinion, family members should share houseworks together . There are 4 members in my family and they always share houseworks .For example , my father always digs the garden, changes light bulbs and washes the car or motobike . My mother buys food , makes the bed and prepares meals . My elder brother feeds pets and takes out the rubbish. And me, I washes dishes , does the laundry and sweeps the floor. Sharing houseworks makes members feels less tired and more equal . When members share houseworks, they will have good relationships with everyone in the family . In short, we should share houseworks to improve the family life.
- Housework là uncountable noun có nghĩa là danh từ không đếm được => bỏ s nhé.

Top Bottom