Ngoại ngữ exercises the conditional sentences

Lê Linh 1310

Học sinh
Thành viên
3 Tháng tám 2017
Thanh Hóa
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. câu điều kiện loại 1 :
7. Someone (steal) …………….. your car if you leave it unlocked .8. What will happen if my parachute (not open) ……………..? 9. If he (wash) …………….. my car, I'll give him 10 dollars. 10.If she (need) …………….. a radio she can borrow mine. 11. If you (not go) …………….. away I'll send for the police. 12.I'll be very angry if he (make)……………..any more mistakes. 13.If he (be) …………….. late, we'll go without him. 14.She will be sad if she (hear) …………….. about this
15.If you put on the kettle I (make) …………….. the tea. 16.If you give my dog a bone, he (eat) ……………..it at one . 17.If we leave the car here ,it (not be) ……………..in anybody's way. 18.He'll be late for the train if he (not start) …………….. at once. 19.If you come late, they (not let) …………….. you in. 20.If he (go) …………….. on telling lies, nobody will believe a word he says.

Reactions: baochau15

Lê Linh 1310

Học sinh
Thành viên
3 Tháng tám 2017
Thanh Hóa
II. THE CONDITIONAL SENTENCES: TYPE IIPut the verbs in brackets into the correct tenses.1. If I had a typewriter, I (type) …………….. it myself.2. If I ( know) …………….. his address I'd give it to you.3. He ( look) …………….. a lot better if he shaved more often.4. If you ( play ) …………….. for lower stakes you wouldn't lose so much.
5. If he worked more slowly he (not make) ……………..so many mistakes.6. I shouldn't drink that wine if I ( be ) …………….. you.7. More tourist would come to this country if it (have) ……………..a better climate.8. If I was sent to prison ……………..you ( visit) …………….. me?9. Ifsomeone ( give) ……………..you a helicopter what would you do with it?10.I ( buy) ……………..shares in that company if I had some money.

Reactions: baochau15

baochau15

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
27 Tháng bảy 2013
Nam Định
I. câu điều kiện loại 1 :
7. Someone (steal) ………will steal…….. your car if you leave it unlocked
8. What will happen if my parachute (not open) ………doesn't open……..? 9. If he (wash) ………washes…….. my car, I'll give him 10 dollars. 10.If she (need) ………needs…….. a radio she can borrow mine. 11. If you (not go) ………don't go…….. away I'll send for the police. 12.I'll be very angry if he (make)………makes……..any more mistakes. 13.If he (be) ………were…….. late, we'll go without him. 14.She will be sad if she (hear) ………hears…….. about this
15.If you put on the kettle I (make) ………will make…….. the tea. 16.If you give my dog a bone, he (eat) ……will eat………..it at one . 17.If we leave the car here ,it (not be) ……won't be………..in anybody's way. 18.He'll be late for the train if he (not start) ………doesn't start…….. at once. 19.If you come late, they (not let) ………won't let…….. you in. 20.If he (go) ……goes……….. on telling lies, nobody will believe a word he says.
II. THE CONDITIONAL SENTENCES: TYPE II
1. If I had a typewriter, I (type) ………would type…….. it myself.
2. If I ( know) ……knew……….. his address I'd give it to you.
3. He ( look) ……would look……….. a lot better if he shaved more often.
4. If you ( play ) ………played…….. for lower stakes you wouldn't lose so much.
5. If he worked more slowly he (not make) ………wouldn't make……..so many mistakes.
6. I shouldn't drink that wine if I ( be ) ………were…….. you.
7. More tourist would come to this country if it (have) ……had………..a better climate.
8. If I was sent to prison ………would……..you ( visit) ……visit……….. me?
9. Ifsomeone ( give) ……gave………..you a helicopter what would you do with it?
10.I ( buy) ……would buy………..shares in that company if I had some money.

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch
II. THE CONDITIONAL SENTENCES: TYPE IIPut the verbs in brackets into the correct tenses.1. If I had a typewriter, I (type) …………….. it myself.2. If I ( know) …………….. his address I'd give it to you.3. He ( look) …………….. a lot better if he shaved more often.4. If you ( play ) …………….. for lower stakes you wouldn't lose so much.
5. If he worked more slowly he (not make) ……………..so many mistakes.6. I shouldn't drink that wine if I ( be ) …………….. you.7. More tourist would come to this country if it (have) ……………..a better climate.8. If I was sent to prison ……………..you ( visit) …………….. me?9. Ifsomeone ( give) ……………..you a helicopter what would you do with it?10.I ( buy) ……………..shares in that company if I had some money.
1. If I had a typewriter, I ………would type…….. it myself.
2. If I ……knew……….. his address I'd give it to you.
3. He ……would look……….. a lot better if he shaved more often.
4. If you ………played…….. for lower stakes you wouldn't lose so much.
5. If he worked more slowly he ………wouldn't make……..so many mistakes.
6. I shouldn't drink that wine if I ………were…….. you.
7. More tourist would come to this country if it (have) ……had………..a better climate.
8. If I was sent to prison ………would……..you ……visit……….. me?
9. Ifsomeone ……gave………..you a helicopter what would you do with it?
10.I ……would buy………..shares in that company if I had some money.

Huỳnh Đức Nhật

Banned
Banned
27 Tháng hai 2017
Quảng Nam
THCS Phan Tây Hồ
1. If I had a typewriter, I (type) ………would type…….. it myself.
2. If I ( know) ……knew……….. his address I'd give it to you.
3. He ( look) ……would look……….. a lot better if he shaved more often.
4. If you ( play ) ………played…….. for lower stakes you wouldn't lose so much.
5. If he worked more slowly he (not make) ………wouldn't make……..so many mistakes.
6. I shouldn't drink that wine if I ( be ) ………were…….. you.
8. If I was sent to prison ………would……..you ( visit) ……visit……….. me?
9. Ifsomeone ( give) ……gave………..you a helicopter what would you do with it?
10.I ( buy) ……would buy………..shares in that company if I had some money.

Top Bottom