npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Many women are in the workforce today, but only a few are in senior positions
What causes this phenomenon?
Suggest possible solutions that would revolve this issue.
Write at least 250 words
Anh/Chị tham khảo nha:
Currently as we know, most of the leaders of our state are mostly men, only a few are women. Do you wonder why that is not the case? I will present my opinion on the above point in this article.
The first issue that cannot be ignored is women's education and social skills. Certainly, women's education level than men will make up a very small percentage, most men will have higher level of education. What does this social communication skill have to do with the above problem? Having good communication skills will lead to many relationships, which can be of great help at work. But the time for women to do this work will not be as much as for men. Why is that? Because women not only have jobs outside, but they also work at home, they also have to take care of their children. Very few people can manage their time to get everything done well. That's why successful women, having a senior position in society, a stable source of income to take care of their family and everything else in life are very few, because they have yet to find which solution is correct to solve the above problem.
Today, many women join the workforce, but only a few in senior positions are: education levels are not equal to men and outside of work in society they also have to take care of their families more than men. So they won't have as much time as men to go out to meet people, they will lack social skills. So in my opinion the best way to solve the above problem is that they need to arrange their own time appropriately, need to divide clearly time, time frames for each job. Take it easy to learn, expand your knowledge to yourself and all aspects. The special thing and the important factor to success is persistence in work.
In conclusion, women will be successful in everything if they know how to arrange their own time properly and try hard at work.

Top Bottom