Phạm Thị Thùy Dương

Học sinh
Thành viên
3 Tháng tám 2019
Hưng Yên
THCS Bạch Sam
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Hello everyone! Let me introduce myself. My name is Duong, I’m sixteen years old. As you can see on the screen, our topic today is “ Should people attend university?”. Today’s topic is very useful for high school students so, please listen to the end.
University is a big turning point on the lives of each human. Most parents in Vietnam today think that studying at university guarantees the best future for their children. Therefore, many parents have put pressure on the grades and rankings in the classroom. We can’t confirm whether parents think is wrong at all when good jobs require degrees. Studying at university is important. Firstly, in a higher education environment, students will have access to selected knowledge as quickly as they can through books and practices. Such knowledge will help you to at work later on. Secondly, universities provide you with more opportunities for your career. For example, companies tend to employ students who have good results or are proved to be excellent from universities instead of looking for candidates themselves.
But is university the only way to success? No is the answer. If you think about it, scientists, the richest people in the world don’t everybody go to university but they still succeed. Let’s take just one example. Bill Gates, a global owner of Microsoft at the age of 20, has dropped out of university to pursue his interests. And the people who invented the utility plow or the reapers were just farmers. We cannot deny the benefits or college, but why are there thousands of unemployed students every year? And very few students get out to school and do their training? Many students get a good degree but are difficult or unable to get a job. There are only two main reasons, which are that lack of skills due to lack of practice and a failure to implement the skills that they have learned. In short, the university is not the only path to success but it is the most secure path and the best. So when you slip through university, you shouldn’t wallow in sadness and this door closes, another door opens, and importantly we have to have faith and determination. And one day we will achieve success.
Mọi người soát lại hộ mình với ạ!
That brings me to the end of my presentation. Thanks for your attention.

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Thứ nhất là bạn đảo ngôi quá sượng ví dụ như đoạn màu tím, với lại là dùng ít từ good thôi mà hay nghĩ đến những từ cụ thể hơn ví dụ good degree thì nghĩ thử xem nó sẽ tốt về mặt nào, điểm số hay kinh nghiệm để đưa ra từ sát nhất thì bài trình bày sẽ hay hơn
Hello everyone! Let me introduce myself. My name is Duong, I’m sixteen years old. As you can see on the screen, our topic today is “ Should people attend university?”. Today’s topic is very useful for high school students so, please listen to the end.
University is a big turning point in the lives of each human. Most parents in Vietnam today think that studying at university guarantees the best future for their children. Therefore, many parents have put pressure on the grades and rankings in the classroom. We can’t confirm whether parents think is wrong or not as well-paid jobs require degrees. Studying at university is important. Firstly, in a higher education environment, students will have a chance to get access to selected không dùng từ này thay bằng selective hoặc specialized knowledge as quickly as they can through books and practices. Such knowledge will help you to at work later on. Secondly, universities provide you with more opportunities for your career. For example, companies tend to employ students who have good results or are proved to be excellent from universities instead of looking for candidates themselves (đoạn này nên phát triển thêm cho đỡ cụt ý).
But is university the only way to success? No is the answer. If you think about it, scientists, the richest people in the world don’t everybody go to university but they still succeed viết lại câu này nhé, đang bị vietlish. Let’s take just one example. Take Bill Gates for example, a global owner of Microsoft at the age of 20, has dropped out of university to pursue his interests. And the people who invented the utility plow or the reapers were just farmers. We cannot deny the benefits of college, but why are there thousands of unemployed students every year as well as very few students get out to school and do their training (Chứ không phải được luyện luôn trong trường à, bạn nên viết lại ý này hoặc bỏ đi)? Many students get a good degree but are difficult or unable to get a job. There are only two main reasons, which are that lack of skills due to lack of practice and a failure to implement the skills that they have learned. In short, the university is not the only path to success but it is the most secure path and the best thêm từ vào đây. So when you slip through từ này không đúng nghĩa nhé university, you shouldn’t wallow in sadness and this door closes, another door opens, and importantly we have to have faith and determination. And one day we will achieve success.

Phạm Thị Thùy Dương

Học sinh
Thành viên
3 Tháng tám 2019
Hưng Yên
THCS Bạch Sam
Thứ nhất là bạn đảo ngôi quá sượng ví dụ như đoạn màu tím, với lại là dùng ít từ good thôi mà hay nghĩ đến những từ cụ thể hơn ví dụ good degree thì nghĩ thử xem nó sẽ tốt về mặt nào, điểm số hay kinh nghiệm để đưa ra từ sát nhất thì bài trình bày sẽ hay hơn
University is a big turning point in the lives of each human. Most parents in Vietnam today think that studying at university guarantees the best future for their children. Therefore, many parents have put pressure on the grades and rankings in the classroom. We can’t confirm whether parents think is wrong or not as well-paid jobs require degrees. Studying at university is important. Firstly, in a higher education environment, students will have a chance to get access to selected không dùng từ này thay bằng selective hoặc specialized knowledge as quickly as they can through books and practices. Such knowledge will help you to at work later on. Secondly, universities provide you with more opportunities for your career. For example, companies tend to employ students who have good results or are proved to be excellent from universities instead of looking for candidates themselves (đoạn này nên phát triển thêm cho đỡ cụt ý).
But is university the only way to success? No is the answer. If you think about it, scientists, the richest people in the world don’t everybody go to university but they still succeed viết lại câu này nhé, đang bị vietlish. Let’s take just one example. Take Bill Gates for example, a global owner of Microsoft at the age of 20, has dropped out of university to pursue his interests. And the people who invented the utility plow or the reapers were just farmers. We cannot deny the benefits of college, but why are there thousands of unemployed students every year as well as very few students get out to school and do their training (Chứ không phải được luyện luôn trong trường à, bạn nên viết lại ý này hoặc bỏ đi)? Many students get a good degree but are difficult or unable to get a job. There are only two main reasons, which are that lack of skills due to lack of practice and a failure to implement the skills that they have learned. In short, the university is not the only path to success but it is the most secure path and the best thêm từ vào đây. So when you slip through từ này không đúng nghĩa nhé university, you shouldn’t wallow in sadness and this door closes, another door opens, and importantly we have to have faith and determination. And one day we will achieve success.
em cảm ơn nhiều ạ

Reactions: S I M O
Top Bottom