Ngoại ngữ english

tuấn noble

Học sinh
Thành viên
10 Tháng bảy 2017
Hà Tĩnh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

6 Make one sentence from each group of sentences, beginning as shown.

1 The hotel was full of guests. The hotel was miles from anywhere. The guests had gone there to admire the scenery.
The hotel, which...was miles from anywhere was full of guests who had gone there to admire the scenery......
2 I lent you a book. It was written by a friend of mine. She lives in France.
The book I...........................................................................................................

3 A woman’s handbag was stolen. A police officer was staying in the same hotel. The woman was interviewed by him.

The woman whose...........................................................................................

4 A goal was scored by a teenager. He had come on as substitute. This goal won the match.
The goal which......................................................................................................

5 I was sitting next to a boy in the exam. He told me the answers.

The boy I.......................................................................

6 My wallet contained over £100. It was found in the street by a schoolboy. He returned it.
My wallet,.............................................................................................................

7 My friend Albert has decided to buy a motorbike. His car was stolen last week. My friend Albert,..............................................................................

8 Carol is a vegetarian. I cooked a meal for her last week. She enjoyed it. Carol,......................................................................................................................

tuananh982

Á quân kiên cường WC 2018
Thành viên
5 Tháng tư 2017
Quảng Trị
THPT
Câu 1 làm rồi thì mình không làm lại nhé.
2. The book I lent you was written by a friend of mine who lives in France.
3. The woman whose handbag was stolen was interviewed by a police officer who was staying in the same hotel.
4. The goal which won the match was scored by a teenager who had come on as a substitute.
5 The boy I was sitting next to in the exam told me the answers.
6. My wallet, which contained over $100, was found in the street by a schoolboy who was returned by a schoolboy who found in it the street.
7. My friend Albert, whose car was stolen last week, has decided to buy a motorbike.
8. Carol, who is a vegetarian, enjoyed the meal I cooked for her last week.

Thanh Trúc Đỗ

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
6 Tháng sáu 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
Trường Trung học Thực hành Sài Gòn

1 The hotel was full of guests. The hotel was miles from anywhere. The guests had gone there to admire the scenery.
The hotel, which...was miles from anywhere was full of guests who had gone there to admire the scenery......
The book I...........................................................................................................

3 A woman’s handbag was stolen. A police officer was staying in the same hotel. The woman was interviewed by him.

The woman whose...........................................................................................

4 A goal was scored by a teenager. He had come on as substitute. This goal won the match.
The goal which......................................................................................................

The boy I.......................................................................

6 My wallet contained over £100. It was found in the street by a schoolboy. He returned it.
My wallet,.............................................................................................................

7 My friend Albert has decided to buy a motorbike. His car was stolen last week. My friend Albert,..............................................................................

8 Carol is a vegetarian. I cooked a meal for her last week. She enjoyed it. Carol,......................................................................................................................

The book I lent was written by the friend of mine lives in France
The woman whose handbag was stolen was interviewed by a police officer was staying in the same hotel
The goal which won the match was scored by a teenager had com on as suitable
The boy I was sitting next to told me the answers
My wallet, which is contained over £100 was found in the street by a schoolboy who return it to me
7 My friend Albert has decided to buy a motorbike. His car was stolen last week.
My friend Albert, who decided to buy a motorbike was had a car stolen last week
8 Carol is a vegetarian. I cooked a meal for her last week. She enjoyed it.
Carol, who is a vegetarian, enjoyed the meal I cook for her last week.

vuhoangnam2001

Cây bút được yêu thích nhất 2017
Thành viên
13 Tháng một 2014
Phú Thọ

The book I lent to you was written by the friend of mine living in France.
The woman whose handbag was stolen was interviewed by a police officer staying in the same hotel.
The goal which won the match was scored by a teenager having come on as suitable
The boy to whom I was sitting next told me the answers
My wallet which contained over £100 was found in the street by a schoolboy who returned it to me
7 My friend Albert has decided to buy a motorbike. His car was stolen last week.
My friend Albert who decided to buy a motorbike had a car stolen last week
8 Carol is a vegetarian. I cooked a meal for her last week. She enjoyed it.
Carol who is a vegetarian enjoyed the meal I cooked for her last week.

Top Bottom