Ngoại ngữ english essay

A

arrigato

What career would you like to choose after leaving school​
Today, it is not easy to choose a career. Hundreds of students pass various examinations every year and compete with one another for positions in the various professions . I would, however, like to choose game creating as my career, which most of people think it's impossible.

Unlike people's thought, game creating is an interesting career for several reasons. First of all, I like games and have a great imagination. It's a sound basis of game creation. In addition, as a game creator, I can learn many things. If I creat a game about History, for example, I have to read many books to make my game more real and interesting to my players. So, I can acquire more knowledge of the subjects that I want to creat game about. Also, to be a game creator, I have to express my ideas in the way that my players will be able to understand and be interested in my games. In this way I can improve my vocabulary to great extent. Last but not least, a great game creator will be respected by many people. People will assume that you have certain qualifications in creating game and show their regard for you and the opinions that you express. Thus, you will be able to live a happy respectful life.

It seems unusual to choose game creating as a career. But, with those reasons above, I still think I will choose it as my career for my interest, knowledge, vocabulary, and respect.

A

arrigato

Computer currently helps me much in my study​

First of all, it helps me format my lessons effectively. I often type my lessons on the computer and format them to make them attractive to eyes so that I may learn them by heart quickly and review them conveniently.

Next, computer helps me keep my materials safely for future use. Today, beside the hard drive, I often bring my USB’s with me and use them to save all what I want at any time and place.

Moreover, I often updatemy materials on the screen. This enables me to create clear and tidy versions of materials and save up much time for other activities. On the other hand, computer is the most helpful friend helping me learn information and knowledge on the internet.

Thanks to computer, I often access the internet and learn many things. Computer has made my understanding better day by day and become indispensable for my study.

A

arrigato

Festival​

Halloween is my favorite holiday because of the many fantasy aspects that surround it, the fun events that can be carried out, and the joy on children's faces as they trick or treat. Halloween offers a day of escape, fantasy and elation. Even as an adult, I love the idea of dressing up and becoming someone else, if just for one night. The idea of fantasy, where anything goes, is what sparks my interest,. Being able to create a character that is not only believeable, but one that I embody, brings me a sense of accomplishment, as I go through the process. I also have great memories from my childhood, of my mother helping me to decide which character I was to be. I now take that one step further, and look for characters that I know I can fit into. Whether I buy my costume, or come up with it on my own, does not really matter, it is the character and how you embody it, on that night, that becomes special.

Once you are all dressed up, it is where you go, that really gets fun. Whether it is a party, haunted house, or out sightseeing the coolest decorated houses on the block, there is fun to be had, while in costume. Some take their decorating to a new level, making it realistic and scary, presenting the viewing public with awe inspiring creativity. In itself, it is an event, something to remember. Haunted houses abound, trying to out do one another in scaring the viewers better than the last one. With the advent of special effects, they get extremely realistic in their approach, and for someone who likes a thrill, this is the best thing out there. And then there are the parties, and costume contests, that make working on your costume really hard, something to remember.

Depending on where a party is held, often times, there will be costume contests, and winning one gives you bragging rights for the year. Even if there is no prize offered, just to be able to say that you were the most creative, is a prize in itself. Then there is the food and drinks, that for some inventive people, are both spooky and fun to eat. Seeing how creative a host can be, while offering a myriad of eerie looking foods, is a lot of fun. I also love the decorations that some party host (esses) are able to come up with. Looking around to see a normal home, turned upside down with spider webs, witches hats, skeletons in unexpected places, makes walking around the party, that much more fun. You never know when someone is going to jump out at you, and make you drop your drink or your plate, because you were not expecting it.

However, the most fun that I have, is in watching the faces of the children I know, as they trick or treat. Seeing the excitement, as each door is opened, and a person brings out a treat of candy for them, is so much fun. Watching a child get dressed up to head out, as they realize that they are going to get candy and see some really cool homes, can bring the simplest of joys. This holiday, really, is for them. Having them switch their mind three, four and five times, on what costume they want to wear; hearing them talk about all the candy they are going to get, and how cool that house on the block was last year, what they think they might see this year, brings a lightness to the heart. Knowing that the exhaustion at the end of the night, was in creating a special memory for them, makes it all worth it.

It is for these reasons, that I find Halloween is my favorite holiday. There is so much to be said for a day that can bring fantasy to life, offer fun and companionship through events, and bring children a happiness for something so simple, candy, that makes it fun and exhilerating. Halloween, will always be my favorite holiday, for the joy it brings.

O

one_day

Viết về người thân
"Tonight I sleep the round
She is the wind of human life. "
In this life, the one I love most is my mother. She's tall and rather thin. She's a warm kindly person with an oval face and a long-silky hair. She used to staying up late and getting up early to earn money and take care of us. She is strict thanks to that we are educated into a good person. I will try to study well to satisfy my mother's faith.

Viết về 1 lễ hội
New Year is the time when a new calendar year begins and the year count is incremented. According to Gregorian calendar, this festival falls on the first January each year. People start the arrangement to celebrate this festival about one week prior to the 1st January. On the 31st night, people gather together, eat western foods and sometimes the traditional foods, make prayer for the prosperity of for the New Year and stay awake till late night to enjoy the night. This is an important festival for us. In our tradition, we start the year with the hope of eliminating the bitterness and failure of the past year and start a fresh year with the hope of fortune and happiness.

ST

Q

quynhphamdq

Tham khảo thêm Tả người bạn thân bằng tiếng anh:​

BÀI LÀM 1:
To me, one of my best friends is Tin . Tin is only over eighteen but he is well developed; so he is thought to be twenty or more. He has black hair, a broad forehead, a straight nose and bright eyes. He is very good-looking. He has a kind heart and is easy to get on with everybody. We have been friends for a very long time. The deeper our mutual understanding becomes the more we feel closely attached to each other. “Birds of a feather flock together”, Tin and I are keen on learning. We are the best pupils in our class. Tin is always at the top. He is good at every subject, but he never shows pride in his abilities and always tries to learn harder.
Tin’s family is not rich enough. His parents are retired workers. Realizing the hardships of his parents, although he is absorbed in his study, he often spends most of his spare time doing useful things to help his parents in their old age. He gets up early in the morning to have enough time to deliver newspapers to subscribers before going to school. After school in the afternoon, he repairs bicycles and motorbikes. Therefore the money he gets from his manual job is sufficient for his school fees and for his parents’ presents. I like Tin very much because of his honesty and straight forwardness. He is always ready to help his weak friends in their study; as a result, lots of friends, thanks to his whole-hearted help, have become good ones.

BÀI LÀM 2:
Among my friends, I cherish the most is Ha.She is a good student of my class, she lived with her parents in a small house near my house. She has long black hair, oval face and eyes speak. What particularly struck me about her was the smile. She looks so cute when he smiles. She is a form of friends that I can share everything. She always believed and helped me in every situation. She is friendly, gentle and endearing all friends. She likes Literacy, reading, listening to music and go under heaven mua.Chung I have a lot in common with each other, has become good friends over the past 5 years. Although time has passed long in any case, I'm and Ha also trying to keep this friendship.

BÀI LÀM 3:
Ly is my best friend. She is a good pupil in my class. She lives together with her family in a nor big nor small house near mine. She has a little bit wavy black hair, oval face and big round eyes. The special thing which I notice at her is her lovely smile. She looks so cute when smiling. She always listens to me, every happiness and sadness that I share. She believes in me. She is so friendly, nice and helpful to other classmates. She loves literature, reading books, listening music. Moreover, she helps her parents to do everything in her abilities when she gets home. She never forgets to do her homework. We have many similar characters. Therefore, we have become best friends in last five years. Although we are not in the same class this year but I will never forget her and our friendship.

BÀI LÀM 4:
Five months went by so only time is the best measure for friendship. During that time, perhaps Diep Anh is someone you love most, people you've learned with students from three classes throughout the school year.
Diep Anh jimp figure higher, chubby face, full of whoever you look lovely to see well. Dark tan complexion. Long hair shiny. His black eyes are always wide open, like two marbles rolled lapel. The upturned nose and mouth wide smile, revealing two white teeth. In Diep Anh when also exudes dynamism, confidence, wit and humor very nice.
Diep Anh very active, not always rested limbs. During the recess, the most exciting place in which Diep Anh. We gather groups of three, seven groups sitting around you Diep Anh to hear you tell stories. Opening the story, Diep Anh has often said: "The back then, there, what was then, so I'm not in that she was born my mother ...". Just heard there is only so much we were amused that could not stop and that the province still face Diep Anh like butter. In particular, Diep Anh has a very good memory. The story has been read or heard, Diep Anh remembers vividly recalled by the right tone and character very attractive and lively. Diep Anh close enough alone the shoulder, combined with a playful gesture made me rolling them laughing.
Diep Anh always make the game interesting. You often play with us blindfold game began bunch of goats or towel. Ran back yelling voice be heard easily be very funny. Diep Anh often singing performances, whinny and brown squirrel or climbing. Each item, Diep Anh were welcomed warmly and cause cracking laughter.
Not only is the girl that all the boys outside and in the class you they love you Diep Anh. Unfortunately, two weeks ago, a traffic accident claimed the lives of friends that we love you. Whether you know the deceased but we still consider as you live and work with us, now you're passing on the Amsterdam and then to study. The teacher has called you to stand up and read all still get lunch, grab a pillow for your school.
Then tomorrow it right away loved the roof, you will carry memories along with the love of your class with Diep Anh.

nguồn GG

U

umineko

Tập hợp các topic ở mọi chủ đề

1 số topic cho các bạn tham khảo, hi vọng các bạn thích nó ^^;)

Attachments

• luận văn tiếng anh.doc
    437.5 KB · Đọc: 1
I

iceghost

Không biết có đúng không nhá :p

Đề: 150 words about your hobby

I have had many hobbies since I was a child such as: reading books, eating snacks, watching TV, singing, playing card, etc. Nevertheless, the one I like best is reading books because of some reasons. First and foremost, Books is the most effective cure for my stresses, they bring to me the smiles, relaxing, interesting and new emotions. Moreover, books broaden my mind about the outer world, bring me about new and salutary knowledge about the science, biology, geography, education, different cultures, etc. Last but not least, the stories in books nourishes my soul, makes it fair. Because after every story, I learn human lessons and feel like my life more significant. Really speaking, reading books, plays a vital role in my life. If you read books not usually or never, start reading more and you will find more and more interested in it.

Đề: 140 words about your hometown

Anyone has a hometown at least and I love my hometown, where I was born and grew up very much. It is a small village in the East South of Quang Xuong district, Thanh Hoa province. My grandparents lived here all their life, worked as honesty farmers and raised my parents up to have us as today. The view here is so peaceful and beautiful. There is a beach near my house and many forests along the coast were attached to my childhood. Also, the neighborhood where I live has the large fields, concrete roads and red-tiled houses. Especially, people here are very kind-hearted and helpful. They are always willing to dedicate their lives for their relatives, family and hometown. So there is no reason for me not to love them and wherever do I go to, my hometown is always in my heart

A

arrigato

Lục lọi được 2 bài cũ hay, chia sẻ lại vào topic!!! :D :p .......................................................................................
Hi everybody, I represent for my group to report about the party to welcome the new year. The main content of the party is that we will organize a party to welcome the new year at the restaurant at 7am and 7pm. January, 2013. We invite the people to attend our party. All friends in the class will be invited. At 8am, we will organize the contest of packing the rice cake. The winner will be received a special reward – one of three red envelops. In these three envelops, there will be an envelop with 20 dollars, 1 with 10 dollar, and 5 dollar. The reward will be rewarded in the second party at 7pm in the same day. Especially, everybody attending the party will be received a red envelop as the first year reward. Beginning the second phase party is “Happy New Year” song and a clapping wave. Then, there will be some special foods and drinks prepared by me such as beefsteak, roll grill, soft drink, fruits, cake, fried potatoes, candy and melon seed, so on and some special foods as the rice cake packed in the morning. And to join in the fun for the party, we will invite a international jugglery to perform, his name is Luu Khiem. And the comedian that we refer his name, anyone must laugh, it is Hoai Linh comedian. Finally, it will be the rewarding to the rice cake packer. Please inform me 1 week before the party if you can attend.

-------------------
"Xin chào mọi người, tôi xin đại diện cho nhóm của tôi thuyết trình về buổi tiệc mừng năm mới. Nội dung chính của buổi tiệc như sau: Chúng tôi sẽ tổ chức một buổi tiệc mừng năm mới tại nhà hàng vào lúc 8 giờ sáng và 7 giờ tối, tháng 1, năm 2013. Chúng tôi xin trân trọng mời các bạn đến tham dự buổi tiệc của chúng tôi. Tất cả các bạn trong lớp sẽ được mời. Vào lúc 8 giờ sáng, chúng tối sẽ tổ chức cuộc thi gói bánh chưng. Người chiến thắng sẽ nhận được một phần quà đặc biệt là lựa chọn 1 trong 3 phong bì lì xì màu đỏ. Trong 3 phong bì này sẽ có 1 phong bì chứa 20 dollar, 1 chứa 10 dallar, và 5 dollar. Giải thưởng sẽ được trao tặng vào buổi tiệc đợt hai vào lúc 7 giờ tối cùng ngày. Đặc biệt, mỗi người đi dự tiệc sẽ được nhận một phong bì đỏ là quà may mắn đầu năm. Bắt đầu buổi tiệc đợt 2 là bài hát "Happy New Year" và một tràn pháo tay. Sau đó, sẽ có một vài thức ăn và uống đặc biệt do chính tôi chuẩn bị như: Bò bít tết, chả cuốn, coca-cola, nước ngọt, trái cây tráng miệng, bánh, khoai tây chiên, kẹo và hạt dưa...vân vân...và một món ăn đặc biệt là bánh chưng lúc sáng ta đã gói. Và để góp vui cho buổi tiệc, chúng tôi sẽ mời một anh chàng ảo thuật gia tầm cỡ quốc tế đến biểu diễn, anh ta tên là Luu Khiem. Và diễn viên hài mà khi chúng ta nhắc đến tên anh thì chưa xem cũng đã cười, đó là diễn viên hài Hoài Linh. Cuối cùng, Sẽ là việc trao giải thưởng cho người gói bánh chưng. Làm ơn cho tôi biết trước 1 tuần trước buổi tiệc nếu bạn có thể tham dự."
A birthday party

Fiona is my neighbor. She turned twelve recently and her parents held a birthday party for her. I was one of those invited.
The party began at about three in the afternoon. There were about twenty of us children gathered in Fiona's house. We were all dressed in our best clothes. Everyone, especially Fiona, wore a happy smile.

We gave our presents to Fiona and she happily opened them. It must really be exciting to receive all those presents.

After that Fiona's mother served us soft drinks and delicious tidbits. We then played some games like "Musical Chairs" and "Treasure Hunt". The winners were given prizes.

At about four-thirty Fiona's mother brought out the birthday cake. It was beautifully decorated with pink and white icing. Twelve colorful candles sat in the middle of the cake. We all sang "Happy Birthday" to Fiona after which she blew out the candles and cut the cake. We clapped out hands eagerly.

We helped ourselves to slices of the delicious cake. Then we continued our games.

Finally at about six in the evening the party came to an end. We were all tired but happy. The parents of the other children came to collect them. I helped Fiona and her mother clean up the mess we made. After that I walked home which was only two doors away.

Nguồn: yahoo

O

one_day

Christmas is a holiday on December 25th celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. Christmas has now become more and more popular in VietNam, especially to young people. On this day, people often decorate their houses and prepare presents,... . Even so, many households in big cities buy the Christmas tree and hang lights and small bells upon it. Children also love Christmas day so much. They prepare clean stocks for receiving the presents from the Santa Claus. How about the celebration? On Christmas Eve, people often sing Christmas Carol, meet friends, relatives to make a wish for them. Some people often impersonate Santa Claus and give present to everyone. All Christians go to church on this day. In England and Australia, people often make Christmas cake - a traditional food made for Christmas day.
Nguồn: ST

A

arrigato

Lượm lặt được thêm bài cũ, chia sẻ lại vào topic!!! ;) .......................................................................................
God Saigon cool. There is one week left until Christmas and then. Christmas this year I will not stay at home as the year before because he had promised to take me to play. You know what? Every night before bed, they are thought to his invitation: "This Sunday I'll pick you go through the Christmas play offline!" And his smiling self. I did not hide the joy and surprise when he proposed to do so but still face the province. A cool person that knows invite others to play it anymore!

A week for me so long as a month. Maybe he thought I should day he called me remind about appointments. How many would expect, and also to Sunday. All day they struggle to find clothes to suits your lifestyle.

Close to the appointment, he calls. I'm scared to forget! I picked it up, the other is a halting voice. He told to go directly unexpected and sorry not to pick you were. No longer hear anything, I immediately turned off the phone. A minute ago you are excitedly told that today you would go out early Christmas. But now it ... you suddenly Tears flowed. How many frustrations before they are brought out, cry once had life.

But I'm not angry with him for long. So try to call me that he was late, almost a little too was fined. Brother, I felt sorry for him too. Do not know how you feel when you sleep and wish tomorrow would promise a house for me. About me awake forever with his wishes for happiness.

He came to pick you up with lovely gifts on hand. It is true that they enjoyed the book and he is cooking it too mushy. I went with him nestled in the cold air at night. He asked me not have tired legs. Suddenly he grabbed her hand and whispered: If you're tired feet, he would volunteer carrying children for life.

O

one_day

I’ve studied with many English teachers but he is the most interested one. He gave me the impression of an intimate, humorous but strict teacher.
He was so intimate that we considered him as our friend. He gave each of us a lovely nickname so that we could call each other in English periods. I’m sure that we can never forget how funny it was when we teased each other about our weird nicknames. Sometimes, we went to coffee shop with our English teacher to gossip about anything in life.
He was also a very humorous person. When he taught us a new vocabulary, he immediately acted it out for example so that we could understand. Nevertheless, he was very strict in teaching. He gave us a lot of homeworks and checked our study every day. When there were lazy students, he shouted at them : “You lose my belief”. But with his kindly characteristics, we all knew he would forget soon …
Time passed quickly, it’s been for a long time I haven’t seen him. In my mind, I’m really grateful to him as well as unforgettable memories we had with each other.

Nguồn: ST

O

one_day

Dear Jane,
I have just received your letter for 2 days. I'm very glad to hear that you want to visit my country, Vietnam for three weeks this winter. There are many places that I want to recommend you. But I believe that Nha Trang is the best choice for starting tour. I'm writing not only to let you know about necessary information during the holiday but also give you useful piece of advice about what to do.
You will be in need of a place to stay for these days comfortably. But almost all the hotels are too expensive for you to rent so you can stay at my house. Then, I'll let you enjoy eating special food and going swimming so you need to bring your favorite bathing suit, shorts, T-shirt or skirts with you. Besides ,the weather in summer is getting hotter and hotter, I suggest that you should remember to buy sunbathe cream to protect your skin from the harmful effects of the sunlight, too. Don't forget to take your camera with you so that we can take some best photographs while going sightseeing.
After all, tell me what time you will be in Nha Trang's airport, so that I'll take you to my house in order to let you take a rest after having a long flight. Contact with me if you have any questions.
Best wishes,
Vi

Q

quangkhai2811

There are four seasons in a year in the a lot of parts of Viet Nam: spring, summer, fall, winter. In the spring- the season of the flowers bloom and the weather is warm, too. So I usually ride my bicycle on the green lawns and look the flowers. Because the summer is a vacation for students after terms so I have much time to play. I often go swimming or play a sport suitable for the weather of this seasons- hot. After summer comes fall- the seasons of kinds of fruits. Because the weather of it is cool so I frequently go sailing or go for a picnic. The final season is the winter. The weather in this season is very cold so I seldom go out. I usually watch TV and listen to music.

M

maloimi456

Here

I usually get up early in the morning. After brushing my teeth, having breakfast, I go to school. My school is not very far from my house, so I always go by bike. It's very interesting to travel by bike. it helps keep the environment clean. My classes always finish at 11:15. I and my friends have lunch at school. Our lunch time is about 2 hours. Our practising lessons begin at 2:10 pm. We review and practise what we have learnt in the morning, we do our exercises and do labour work in the school garden. It's always interesting time for work and passion. We also have short break for relax in the afternoon. Our schooling of the afternoon often ends at 3:00 o'clock. We come back home and have dinner with family at home. It's a great time to stay with the family after a hard working day. In the evening, we usually watch TV, or listen to music. Sometimes we go to the cinemar. It's usually at weekend. Time in the family is always pleasure but I also love my school and my friends very much.

O

one_day

Dear Alice,
I haven't talked to you for a long time. How are you doing now? I'm free now so I'm writing this letter to tell you about my free time.
I usually surfing the Internet on my free time. I have plenty of favorite websites and I also write lots of emails. Generally speaking, I see the internet as a good thing. In addition, I enjoy watching movies. I like watching comedy and cartoon because it's make me feel funny and relaxed. Finally, what I like to do in my free time is listening to music. I prefer pop music most. However, I also enjoy listening to rock music and sometimes classic music, it depends on my mood.
What about you? What do you do in your free time? Write me soon.
Best wishes,
Vi.

A

ayakyoushi

School uniform is elegant clothes, polite and tidy. Uniforms usually consist of pants and shirt, or pants and skirts. Uniforms quite simple, it's just a white shirt, the contour may be checkerboard motifs to make the shirt is not too simple. As for the pants, the black or dark blue jeans. If the dress will be mini-skirts to the knee, checkerboard patterns, horizontal, vertical ... I love school uniforms because it is though simple but very elegant, suitable for any age. Uniform makes me feel I'm at home.

Top Bottom