[^_^] Muốn biết không [*_-] Tự tìm hiểu nha [+_+]

Thiên Thuận

Cựu Mod Anh |GOLDEN Challenge’s first runner-up
Thành viên
TV ấn tượng nhất 2017
24 Tháng ba 2017
Vĩnh Long
Đại học Đồng Tháp - Ngành Sư phạm Tiếng Anh
Nếu không nhầm thì đây là topic trong Unit 11, Skills 2 phải không bạn?

vuhoangnam2001

Cây bút được yêu thích nhất 2017
Thành viên
13 Tháng một 2014
Phú Thọ
Anh cho câu một bài nêu ý kiến của mình em có thể tham khảo nhé
I disagree with the idea that with the help of technology , students will benefit greatly from studying by themselves at home. Technology will also have some negative effects. Firstly, they will be very expensive and we will spend too much money buying and fixing them. Secondly , technology will be solve all problem so students will be lazy and inactive. Thirdly, technology equipment such as computer,interactive sign will be make students myopic. In short, technology have many benefits but they may not improve the quality of our studies.

Reactions: huyenlinh7ctqp

namphuong_2k3

Cựu Mod Anh|Quán quân TE S1
Thành viên
1 Tháng tư 2017
Bình Định
I disagree with the idea that with the help of technology , students will benefit greatly from studying by themselves at home. It is not good for us. There are several reasons why I believe students should not study at home by using the Internet. Firstly, if we are always at home, we can not meet our friends. In addition, we will not have a communicating environment, so we will be slow to communicate with the others. Secondly, students can play game in stead of studying. Therefore, studying will become worse. Thirdly, if there isn't electricity, we can't learn. Furthermore, if we depend on technology, we'll be lazier, inactive and will obese. Finally, we also can not discuss knowledge each other. Students only can study lonely or chat on social media. In short, technology helps us to have more knowledge and active study, but it can be harmful to health and mental.

Reactions: huyenlinh7ctqp
Top Bottom