English THCS Each of the words in bold is in the wrong form, Rewrite them correctly.

LiLiya

Học sinh
Thành viên
3 Tháng mười một 2021
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Each of the words in bold is in the wrong form, Rewrite them correctly.
24. Most scientists accept that globe warming is a reality. ........................................
25. The weather was freeze. I was wearing two pairs of gloves and my fingers were still cold! ........................................
26. What can we do to protect danger species like the giant panda? ........................................
27. Meteorologists can forecast tomorrow's weather with incredible accurate these days. ........................................
28. Develop are planning to build a water park on the site of the old airport. ...........................
29. All our products are environment friendly. ........................................
30. Everyone should be extreme worried about the hole in the ozone layer. ..........................
31. We live in a resident area about twenty minutes from the town centre. ............................
32. There's not much likely of environmental groups stopping the building of the new factory, is there? ........................................
33. Don't worry! This snake is completely harm. ........................................
34. Let's go outside and enjoy the sunny while it lasts. ........................................
35. What kind of neighbour did you grow up in? ........................................
36. I hope they don't low the price of petrol. ........................................
37. The great of solar power lies in its simplicity. ........................................
38. A number of different pollute in the river have caused the death of all the fish. ...............................
39. It's nature dark for this time of day. They didn't say there was going to be an eclipse, did they? ........................................

Reactions: Minh Nhí

Minh Nhí

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh|Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
Trưởng nhóm xuất sắc nhất 2017
18 Tháng mười một 2013
Chào bạn, bạn tham khảo

24. Most scientists accept that globe warming is a reality. ...................GLOBAL.....................
25. The weather was freeze. I was wearing two pairs of gloves and my fingers were still cold! ................FREEZING........................
26. What can we do to protect danger species like the giant panda? ..........ENGDANGERED..............................
27. Meteorologists can forecast tomorrow's weather with incredible accurate these days. ...............ACCURACY.........................
28. Develop are planning to build a water park on the site of the old airport. ........DEVELOPERS...................
29. All our products are environment friendly. ...............ENVIRONMENTALLY.........................
30. Everyone should be extreme worried about the hole in the ozone layer. .............EXTREMELY.............
31. We live in a resident area about twenty minutes from the town centre. ................RESIDENTIAL............
32. There's not much likely of environmental groups stopping the building of the new factory, is there? ........LIKELIHOOD................................
33. Don't worry! This snake is completely harm. .................HARMFUL.......................
34. Let's go outside and enjoy the sunny while it lasts. ................SUN........................
35. What kind of neighbour did you grow up in? .........NEIGHBOURHOOD...............................
36. I hope they don't low the price of petrol. ...................LOWER.....................
37. The great of solar power lies in its simplicity. .............GREATNESS...........................
38. A number of different pollute in the river have caused the death of all the fish. .........POLUTANTS......................
39. It's nature dark for this time of day. They didn't say there was going to be an eclipse, did they? ..........UNNATURALLY..............................

Nếu có thắc mắc gì bạn có thể đặt câu hỏi
Mời bạn tham khảo thêm ( Click vào để vào link)

+ Chinh phục kì thi tốt nghiệp THPT Quốc gia
+ Level up your Vocabulary
+ IDIOMS theo chủ đề
+ Dịch thuật -Word order
+ Luyện nghe Tiếng Anh Magic Ears
+ TRỌN BỘ kiến thức học tốt các môn dành cho bạn.

Chúc bạn học tốt !

Reactions: LiLiya
Top Bottom