English THCS Điền từ

Trần Vạn Quỳnh Mai

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
23 Tháng tám 2022
Bến Tre
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. Her success went beyond her expectation. Never.....................

2. Tony is very charming, but I wouldn't trust him. Charming.....................

3. I left without saying goodbye as I didn't want to disturb the meeting. Rather than.....................

4. If there is an emergency, ring this number. In case.....................

5. The theft must have come in through the window. The theft almost.....................

6. Driving at that speeds is dangerous although you are an experienced driver or not. However.....................

7. Its lack of irregular verbs makes Esperanto to a unique language. Unlike.....................

8. You won't find a more dedicated worker anywhere than Mrs. Jones. Nowhere.....................

9. The play is so popular that the theatre is likely to be full every night. Such is.....................

10. Experts think that all dogs evolved from wolves. All dogs.....................

Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Bảo

Cựu TMod tiếng Anh | CN CLB Địa Lí
Thành viên
28 Tháng tám 2017
Nghệ An
Nghệ An
๖ۣۜɮօռìǟƈɛ❦
1. Her success went beyond her expectation. Never.....................

2. Tony is very charming, but I wouldn't trust him. Charming.....................

3. I left without saying goodbye as I didn't want to disturb the meeting. Rather than.....................

4. If there is an emergency, ring this number. In case.....................

5. The theft must have come in through the window. The theft almost.....................

6. Driving at that speeds is dangerous although you are an experienced driver or not. However.....................

7. Its lack of irregular verbs makes Esperanto to a unique language. Unlike.....................

8. You won't find a more dedicated worker anywhere than Mrs. Jones. Nowhere.....................

9. The play is so popular that the theatre is likely to be full every night. Such is.....................

10. Experts think that all dogs evolved from wolves. All dogs.....................
Trần Vạn Quỳnh Mai1. Her success went beyond her expectation. Never had she expected she was so successful.
Never + auxiliary + S + V, clause

2. Tony is very charming, but I wouldn't trust him. Charming as/though Tony is, I wouldn’t trust him
Adj/adv + as/though + S + V, clause: Dù..., nhưng....

3. I left without saying goodbye as I didn't want to disturb the meeting. Rather than disturb the meeting, I left without saying goodbye.

4. If there is an emergency, ring this number. In case of emergency, ring this number.
In case of + N, S + V: trong trường hợp

5. The theft must have come in through the window. The theft almost certainly came in through the window.
must have + Vpp: chắc hẳn đã

6. Driving at that speeds is dangerous, whether you are an experienced driver or not. However experienced a driver you are, driving at that speed is dangerous.
However + adj/adv + S + V: Dù là

7. Its lack of irregular verbs makes Esperanto to a unique language. Unlike other languages, Esperanto has no irregular verbs.

8. You won't find a more dedicated worker anywhere than Mrs. Jones. Nowhere will you find a more dedicated worker than Mrs Jones.

9. The play is so popular that the theatre is likely to be full every night. Such is the popularity of the play that the theatre is likely to be full every night.
Such + tobe + N + that + clause

10. Experts think that all dogs evolved from wolves. All dogs are thought to have evolved from wolves.
Cấu trúc Câu bị động
Tham khảo thêm [TIPs] Rewrite the sentences. Chúc bạn học tốt!

Trần Vạn Quỳnh Mai

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
23 Tháng tám 2022
Bến Tre
1. Her success went beyond her expectation. Never had she expected she was so successful.
Never + auxiliary + S + V, clause

2. Tony is very charming, but I wouldn't trust him. Charming as/though Tony is, I wouldn’t trust him
Adj/adv + as/though + S + V, clause: Dù..., nhưng....

3. I left without saying goodbye as I didn't want to disturb the meeting. Rather than disturb the meeting, I left without saying goodbye.

4. If there is an emergency, ring this number. In case of emergency, ring this number.
In case of + N, S + V: trong trường hợp

5. The theft must have come in through the window. The theft almost certainly came in through the window.
must have + Vpp: chắc hẳn đã

6. Driving at that speeds is dangerous, whether you are an experienced driver or not. However experienced a driver you are, driving at that speed is dangerous.
However + adj/adv + S + V: Dù là

7. Its lack of irregular verbs makes Esperanto to a unique language. Unlike other languages, Esperanto has no irregular verbs.

8. You won't find a more dedicated worker anywhere than Mrs. Jones. Nowhere will you find a more dedicated worker than Mrs Jones.

9. The play is so popular that the theatre is likely to be full every night. Such is the popularity of the play that the theatre is likely to be full every night.
Such + tobe + N + that + clause

10. Experts think that all dogs evolved from wolves. All dogs are thought to have evolved from wolves.
Cấu trúc Câu bị động
Tham khảo thêm [TIPs] Rewrite the sentences. Chúc bạn học tốt!
Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Bảoe cảm ơn chị ạ

Top Bottom