Zelly Nguyễn

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
26 Tháng tám 2021
Hưng Yên
THCS Nam Hồng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Complete each sentence with suitable prepositions or particles. Write your answers in the numbered spaces provided
1. Could you please refrain _____ smoking - this is a hospital!
2. Capital punishment was done _______ in Britain nearly half a century ago.
3. Don't quote me. What I am about to say is _______ the record.
4. I'm sorry to butt ______, but did you happen to mention the name "Fiona"?
5. We still haven't sold the house because the buyers went back on their word and pulled _____ the deal.
6. My son drove me crazy about buying a new bike, so finally I gave _____.
7. The company has decided to bring _____ a new magazine aimed at the teenage market.
8. Moral and social responsibility should be integrated _____ every child's schooling.
9. We knew the concert was sold out, but we still went to the stadium ______ the off-chance that someone might want to sell us their tickets.
10. The accused leaders were dispossessed _______ their belongings in case they wanted to suppress any evidence.

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
Complete each sentence with suitable prepositions or particles. Write your answers in the numbered spaces provided
1. Could you please refrain _____ smoking - this is a hospital!
2. Capital punishment was done _______ in Britain nearly half a century ago.
3. Don't quote me. What I am about to say is _______ the record.
4. I'm sorry to butt ______, but did you happen to mention the name "Fiona"?
5. We still haven't sold the house because the buyers went back on their word and pulled _____ the deal.
6. My son drove me crazy about buying a new bike, so finally I gave _____.
7. The company has decided to bring _____ a new magazine aimed at the teenage market.
8. Moral and social responsibility should be integrated _____ every child's schooling.
9. We knew the concert was sold out, but we still went to the stadium ______ the off-chance that someone might want to sell us their tickets.
10. The accused leaders were dispossessed _______ their belongings in case they wanted to suppress any evidence.
Zelly NguyễnComplete each sentence with suitable prepositions or particles. Write your answers in the numbered spaces provided
1. Could you please refrain _from( ngừng )____ smoking - this is a hospital!
2. Capital punishment was done _away with ( loại bỏ)______ in Britain nearly half a century ago.
3. Don't quote me. What I am about to say is ___off____ the record.( không công khai)
4. I'm sorry to butt __in( cắt ngang)____, but did you happen to mention the name "Fiona"?
5. We still haven't sold the house because the buyers went back on their word and pulled _out of ( rút khỏi)____ the deal.
6. My son drove me crazy about buying a new bike, so finally I gave in( nhượng bộ)_____.
7. The company has decided to bring out( xuất bản)_____ a new magazine aimed at the teenage market.
8. Moral and social responsibility should be integrated _integrated into( kết hợp, đưa vào)____ every child's schooling.
9. We knew the concert was sold out, but we still went to the stadium __on____ the off-chance(với hy vọng mơ hồ) that someone might want to sell us their tickets.
10. The accused leaders were dispossessed ____of( thu hồi)___ their belongings in case they wanted to suppress any evidence.
Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:
-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm

-Luyện tập phrasal verbs
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Top Bottom