nguyễn lê bảo nhi

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
21 Tháng năm 2020
Hà Tĩnh
thcs lê bình
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

giúp em vs ạ . em cần gấp
are you busy today ? I hope ........ because I need your help . I'm trying ........ do my history project and my computer's not working . I can't print anything ! I know ..... good you are with things ....... this , so can you come and have ..... look at it for me ?

ahn___w

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
22 Tháng một 2020
Thanh Hóa
Love Sickgirls ❣️
are you busy today ? I hope ........ because I need your help . I'm trying ........ do my history project and my computer's not working . I can't print anything ! I know ..... good you are with things ....... this , so can you come and have ..... look at it for me ?
are you busy today ? I hope ..you don't...... because I need your help . I'm trying ...to..... do my history project and my computer's not working . I can't print anything ! I know ...how.. good you are with things ....about... this , so can you come and have ...a.. look at it for me ?

Minh Tín

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười 2017
Điền 1 từ.
Are you busy today? I hope not because I need your help . I'm trying to do my history project and my computer's not working. I can't print anything! I know how good you are with things like this, so can you come and have a look at it for me?

Top Bottom