điền từ

Học sinh
Thành viên
28 Tháng bảy 2018
Nam Định
THCS Phùng Chí Kiên
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Complete each of the following sentences with one of the phrasal verbs given in the box.
Each phrasal verb is used only ONCE. Make any necessary changes.

put upgo upcome offmake up
for
call for
come updrop out ofset uptake upgrow out of
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
1. The hotels were all full so we offered to........Carla….....for the night.
2. Early that morning, we set off on our journey as the sun was .........
3. An enquiry was........into the use of chemicals in farming.
4. You're such a good singer that you, should........ it........ professionally.
5. How are they going to........the time they wasted playing cards in the barracks?
6. . Stop wasting your time. The whole situation......... an immediate response that could bring more
decisive effects.
7. I like this photograph so much that I am going to have it….....

8. As far as I know, the idea of the party does not quite appeal to him and that's why he's thinking
of..... ...............
9. I can't stop thinking there's something more that the scheme needs..........
10. Peter used to be fond of collecting mascots, but after his military service, he........the hobby.

huong.nguyenthanh80@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2019
Hà Nội
THCS Cao Bá Quát
Complete each of the following sentences with one of the phrasal verbs given in the box.
Each phrasal verb is used only ONCE. Make any necessary changes.

put upgo upcome offmake up
for
call for
come updrop out ofset uptake upgrow out of
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
1. The hotels were all full so we offered to........put Carla up (put sb up: cho ai ở nhờ (qua đêm))….....for the night.
2. Early that morning, we set off on our journey as the sun was ...going up (go up: mọc lên)......
3. An enquiry was....set up (dựng nên, bắt đầu)....into the use of chemicals in farming.
4. You're such a good singer that you, should .take it...up....(take st up: bắt đầu theo đuổi cái gì). professionally.
5. How are they going to.make up for (make up for st: bù lại (bù cho cái gì đã để lỡ))the time they wasted playing cards in the barracks?
6. . Stop wasting your time. The whole situation.....calls for (Call for st: yêu cầu gì, cần cái gì).... an immediate response that could bring more
decisive effects.
7. I like this photograph so much that I am going to have it…blown up. (Blow up: nổ, phá hủy; phóng to ảnh)

8. As far as I know, the idea of the party does not quite appeal to him and that's why he's thinking
of.dropped out of it. (Drop out of st: bỏ không tham gia nữa, phản đối ý kiến mà những người khác chấp nhận).
9. I can't stop thinking there's something more that the scheme needs... to come up (Come up: xuất hiện trong chủ đề bàn bạc, thảo luận).......
10. Peter used to be fond of collecting mascots, but after his military service, he..grew out of (Grow out of st: không còn có (thói quen gì nữa) sau một thời gian phát triển, thay đổi)......the hobby.

Top Bottom