Thpt cầu giấy
Last edited by a moderator:

Kỳ Thư

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
23 Tháng tám 2018
Bình Định
Trường THPT Số 1 An Nhơn
1. The film which I saw with Luke was interesting.
3. Roy wasn't allowed to have a holiday last year.
6. Nobody asked me what I though about the idea . ( think about ST (v) : nghĩ về cái gì nhé bạn )
8. Ferries have been cancelled , whereas planes are still able to take off and land ( Whereas ( conj ) : trong khi đó )
9. The meeting took place in the Towel Hall. ( take place (vp ) : diễn ra )
10 . Jane's course of job involves her going abroad. ( involve SO doing ST (v) : đòi hỏi , liên quan , cần phải )
11. We had never been made to do ( what ) we didn't want to. ( Có thể không what cũng được nhé )
12. We may cancel our holiday because my mother is ill.
13. Unlikely as it seems the children may not want to go to the zoo on Saturday.
17. You oughn't to scare your little puppy like that.
23. Peter promised not to give that to anyone else. ( Promise to do ST (v) : hứa làm điều gì )
P/S
: Có chỗ nào thắc mắc thì bạn hãy hỏi lại mình nhé . Chúc bạn học tốt .

Reactions: Nnnnnpptttkk

Nnnnnpptttkk

Học sinh
Thành viên
13 Tháng ba 2019
Du học sinh
Thpt cầu giấy
1. The film which I saw with Luke was interesting.
3. Roy wasn't allowed to have a holiday last year.
6. Nobody asked me what I though about the idea . ( think about ST (v) : nghĩ về cái gì nhé bạn )
8. Ferries have been cancelled , whereas planes are still able to take off and land ( Whereas ( conj ) : trong khi đó )
9. The meeting took place in the Towel Hall. ( take place (vp ) : diễn ra )
10 . Jane's course of job involves her going abroad. ( involve SO doing ST (v) : đòi hỏi , liên quan , cần phải )
11. We had never been made to do ( what ) we didn't want to. ( Có thể không what cũng được nhé )
12. We may cancel our holiday because my mother is ill.
13. Unlikely as it seems the children may not want to go to the zoo on Saturday.
17. You oughn't to scare your little puppy like that.
23. Peter promised not to give that to anyone else. ( Promise to do ST (v) : hứa làm điều gì )
P/S
: Có chỗ nào thắc mắc thì bạn hãy hỏi lại mình nhé . Chúc bạn học tốt .
cho mình hỏi câu 13 đề là though sao bạn dùng as

Kỳ Thư

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
23 Tháng tám 2018
Bình Định
Trường THPT Số 1 An Nhơn
À mình xin lỗi , cảm ơn bạn đã hỏi , nếu có though thì mình nghĩ viết lại thế này ^^ :
13. Unlikely though it seems, the children may not want to go to the zoo on Saturday.
cho mình hỏi câu 13 đề là though sao bạn dùng as

Reactions: Nnnnnpptttkk
Top Bottom