Chii Lê

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
26 Tháng mười hai 2018
Đà Nẵng
THCS Nguyễn Khuyến
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Mọi người giúp em bài điền từ này với ạ, em cảm ơn.

By the time we reached the town centre it was packed (1) ____ people getting their shopping done. Trees decorated with colored lights blinked at every corner and if I hadn't known about the centenary (2) ____, I would have thought it was Christmas. Banners had been stretched across the street proclaiming "MARSHLAND NEW TOWN - THE FIRST HUNDRED YEARS", as if the shoppers needed to (3) ____ reminded. Nothing else had been (4) _____ of in the town for weeks. Committees had been formed and everyday more and more money was being collected by local schoolchildren selling flags and buttons. Posters printed with the words LONG LIVE MARSHLAND dangled from every lamp-post. If I hadn't seen with my own eyes, I would never believe it. And, (5) _______ for the Mayor, Mrs Briggs, the centenary would have passed by unnoticed.

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
Mọi người giúp em bài điền từ này với ạ, em cảm ơn.

By the time we reached the town centre it was packed (1) ____ people getting their shopping done. Trees decorated with colored lights blinked at every corner and if I hadn't known about the centenary (2) ____, I would have thought it was Christmas. Banners had been stretched across the street proclaiming "MARSHLAND NEW TOWN - THE FIRST HUNDRED YEARS", as if the shoppers needed to (3) ____ reminded. Nothing else had been (4) _____ of in the town for weeks. Committees had been formed and everyday more and more money was being collected by local schoolchildren selling flags and buttons. Posters printed with the words LONG LIVE MARSHLAND dangled from every lamp-post. If I hadn't seen with my own eyes, I would never believe it. And, (5) _______ for the Mayor, Mrs Briggs, the centenary would have passed by unnoticed.
By the time we reached the town centre it was packed (1) _with___ people getting their shopping done. Trees decorated with colored lights blinked at every corner and if I hadn't known about the centenary (2) __celebrations__, I would have thought it was Christmas. Banners had been stretched across the street proclaiming "MARSHLAND NEW TOWN - THE FIRST HUNDRED YEARS", as if the shoppers needed to (3) __be__ reminded. Nothing else had been (4) __spoken___ of in the town for weeks. Committees had been formed and everyday more and more money was being collected by local schoolchildren selling flags and buttons. Posters printed with the words LONG LIVE MARSHLAND dangled from every lamp-post. If I hadn't seen with my own eyes, I would never believe it. And, (5) ___but____ for the Mayor, Mrs Briggs, the centenary would have passed by unnoticed.

Top Bottom