Anderay

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
7 Tháng ba 2019
TP Hồ Chí Minh
THPT Le Quy Don
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Many students in the UK 1_____ doing a gap year before going to university. Critics question whether it is a just a long glorified holiday or if it's really 2_____ doing. Does it 3_____ help students in their careers? Some educational establishments do encourage students to take a gap year and recommend that students 4_____ advantage of the opportunities available. However, most of them would prefer it if the students 5_____ some kind of voluntary work instead of just having a holiday. There are numerous organisations which organise these 6_____ for students and it's a good idea to check them out online. One of the main advantages is that it's a great way to get to know more 7_____ different cultures and, for many, it is also a painless way to learn another language by speaking to local people. Volunteers who stay in local homes say that they get the chance to experience local culture and customs and, in 8_____, to try a variety of food which they wouldn't otherwise have tried. When I was 18 years old, I had set my 9_____ on going to work in Africa for a year, but unfortunately my parents wouldn’t let me go and insisted that I went to university immediately. I'm 49 years old and still haven’t had my gap year! Maybe one day I'll get 10_____ to doing it.
1. A think B believe C regard D consider
2. A value B worth C afford D benefit
3. A currently B actually C absolutely D certainly
4. A get B have C take D make
5. A made B did C worked D acted
6. A travels B journeys C trips D voyages
7. A of B about C from D than
8. A common B particular C individual D specific
9. A mind B heart C thoughts D plans
10. A over B about C around D through

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
Many students in the UK 1_____ doing a gap year before going to university. Critics question whether it is a just a long glorified holiday or if it's really 2_____ doing. Does it 3_____ help students in their careers? Some educational establishments do encourage students to take a gap year and recommend that students 4_____ advantage of the opportunities available. However, most of them would prefer it if the students 5_____ some kind of voluntary work instead of just having a holiday. There are numerous organisations which organise these 6_____ for students and it's a good idea to check them out online. One of the main advantages is that it's a great way to get to know more 7_____ different cultures and, for many, it is also a painless way to learn another language by speaking to local people. Volunteers who stay in local homes say that they get the chance to experience local culture and customs and, in 8_____, to try a variety of food which they wouldn't otherwise have tried. When I was 18 years old, I had set my 9_____ on going to work in Africa for a year, but unfortunately my parents wouldn’t let me go and insisted that I went to university immediately. I'm 49 years old and still haven’t had my gap year! Maybe one day I'll get 10_____ to doing it.

Top Bottom