Lê Tường Vi

Học sinh
Thành viên
3 Tháng mười 2018
Thanh Hóa
THCS Nguyễn Du
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Tom is a new American friend of (1)....... He is very (2)....... to tell me about his new (3)......His lessons begin at nine each morning and (4).......until half past ten. Then he has a (5)..... for a quarter of an hour. During this time he usually talks to his friends about many things such (6)........ the last class or last night's movie, he has five (7).....in the morning and three in the afternoon. Tom's favourite(8)..... is English. The first term lasts four (9)..... from September to December. Tom tries his (10)..... to become a good student in the class.
thanks mn:meohong1shy shy shy

minhthu2k5

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
31 Tháng năm 2018
Quảng Nam
Hogwarts
Tom is a new American friend of (1)...mine.... He is very (2)....pleased... to tell me about his new (3)..school....His lessons begin at nine each morning and (4)....finish...until half past ten. Then he has a (5)...break.. for a quarter of an hour. During this time he usually talks to his friends about many things such (6)....as.... the last class or last night's movie, he has five (7)...periods..in the morning and three in the afternoon. Tom's favourite(8)..subject... is English. The first term lasts four (9)...months.. from September to December. Tom tries his (10)..best... to become a good student in the class.

Reactions: Lê Tường Vi

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
Tom is a new American friend of (1)..............mine.............. . He is very (2) ......happy..........to tell me about his new (3)....friend................... His lessons begin at nine each morning and (4)........end...............until half past ten. Then he has a (5).......break...............for a quarter of an hour. During this time he usually talks to his friends about many things such (6) .......as...............the last class or last night's movie, He has five (7) ..........periods.............in the morning and three in the afternoon. Tom's favorite (8) .......subject...............is English. The first term lasts four (9).............months............. from September to December. Tom tries his (10)................best.............to become a good student in the class.

Reactions: Lê Tường Vi

Lê Tường Vi

Học sinh
Thành viên
3 Tháng mười 2018
Thanh Hóa
THCS Nguyễn Du
Tom is a new American friend of (1)..............mine.............. . He is very (2) ......happy..........to tell me about his new (3)....friend................... His lessons begin at nine each morning and (4)........end...............until half past ten. Then he has a (5).......break...............for a quarter of an hour. During this time he usually talks to his friends about many things such (6) .......as...............the last class or last night's movie, He has five (7) ..........periods.............in the morning and three in the afternoon. Tom's favorite (8) .......subject...............is English. The first term lasts four (9).............months............. from September to December. Tom tries his (10)................best.............to become a good student in the class.
chị ơi cho em hỏi cái chỗ số 2 là pleased như @minhthu2k5 đc ko ạ

Top Bottom