Điền từ vào đoạn văn

L

ljly_9x

[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

HOLIDAYS
We've just come back exhausted after a two-week holiday in France. We were really stupid. On the last day we drove non-stop from Marseille to Calais- we should have(1)_____ our journey in Lyon or Paris. As if that wasn't enough, the sea was so rough in the English Channel that the (2) _____ took three hours instead of one and a half. Next year we've decided we're going on a cheap (3) _____ holiday to Italy. It sounds marvellous- the cost of the flight, the hotel and all our meals are (4) _____ in the price. While we're in Rome we'll be going on a guided (5) _____ of the Coliseum. The last time I was in Italy, I was on a business (6) _____ - I can't say I saw many of the famous tourist (7) _____ on that occasion

1/ A. stopped B. paused C. interrupted D. broken
2/ A. expedition B. crossing C. cruise D. passage
3/ A. party B. overall C. package D. inclusive
4/ A. involved B. included C. contained D. combined
5/ A. tour B. view C. sightseeing D. trip
6/ A. excursion B. journey C. trip D. travel
7/ A. views B. visits C. scenes D. sights​

S

snow1311

HOLIDAYS
We've just come back exhausted after a two-week holiday in France. We were really stupid. On the last day we drove non-stop from Marseille to Calais- we should have(1)_____ our journey in Lyon or Paris. As if that wasn't enough, the sea was so rough in the English Channel that the (2) _____ took three hours instead of one and a half. Next year we've decided we're going on a cheap (3) _____ holiday to Italy. It sounds marvellous- the cost of the flight, the hotel and all our meals are (4) _____ in the price. While we're in Rome we'll be going on a guided (5) _____ of the Coliseum. The last time I was in Italy, I was on a business (6) _____ - I can't say I saw many of the famous tourist (7) _____ on that occasion

1/ A. stopped B. paused C. interrupted D. broken
2/ A. expedition B. crossing C. cruise D. passage
3/ A. party B. overall C. package D. inclusive
4/ A. involved B. included C. contained D. combined
5/ A. tour B. view C. sightseeing D. trip
6/ A. excursion B. journey C. trip D. travel
7/ A. views B. visits C. scenes D. sights

Top Bottom