Moew≧◔◡◔≦ Moew

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
2 Tháng mười 2019
Hà Nội
Iu <3 Linh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

71175206_2493096634252203_6100430302943903744_n.jpg

Dịch bài sau sang tiếng anh :<<

B.N.P.Thảo

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
21 Tháng tư 2018
Bình Thuận
THCS Tân Nghĩa
71175206_2493096634252203_6100430302943903744_n.jpg

Dịch bài sau sang tiếng anh :<<
My teacher and everybody. I will introduce to minigame of unit 2
Firstly, I will be divided into 4 group. Every a group have a representative ( we play two part, each part plays 5 times) Two people turn to face me then I will speak some Vietnamese word and you have to write them to the board by english. The group , which have more words ,is win the game. thank for listening
( nói chung là từ quen thuộc có cái nào sai ngữ pháp thì sửa giúp em :p:p)

Kỳ Thư

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
23 Tháng tám 2018
Bình Định
Trường THPT Số 1 An Nhơn
Hello everybody and teacher . Today I present the minigame of unit 2 . Firstly I will divide class into 4 groups . Each group will have a represention to go up here ( đoạn này bạn phải chỉ vị trí nhé ) and we will play two rounds , each round will have 5 times to finish. Two of the four persons will play firstly and they have to turn the way which is in front of everybody . Meanwhile , I will write many English vocabularies studying in the unit 2 . I will speak out loud the Vietnamese meaning of the vocabulary and two people which face to everybody have to turn their back and choose the exactly word I said. Who choose right many times , the group which is represented by that person is the winner. And that is all the presentation , thanks for listening.
P/S: @jehinguyen em xem lại giúp chị bài này được không? Chị cảm ơn em.

Last edited:
Reactions: jehinguyen

Moew≧◔◡◔≦ Moew

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
2 Tháng mười 2019
Hà Nội
Iu <3 Linh
Xin nhận xét ạ...
Dear my teacher and my friends,I will introduce to minigame of unit 2...
Divide the class into four groups.Each group in turn sends 1 person up...
There will be 2 innings and Each round has 5 turns...
Firstly,The two of you face the classroom And on the board is the vocabulary in unit 2...
Nextly, I will read the Vietnamese meaning of a word on the board and you then come back and choose the correct word...
Who is more accurate and faster will win...
The team with the most wins will have the final victory...
The winning team will be rewarded by the teacher...
Finally ,I would like to end the presentation here...
Thanks teacher and friends for your listening..
Goodbye
1f642.png

Reactions: Maianh2510

Kỳ Thư

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
23 Tháng tám 2018
Bình Định
Trường THPT Số 1 An Nhơn
Dear my teacher and my friends,I will introduce to minigame of unit 2...( Dear thường chỉ dùng trong thư viết thôi bạn - introduce to all of us about the minigame)
Divide the class into four groups.Each group in turn sends 1 person up...( Deviding , bạn đừng nghĩ như nói chuyện bình thường hay trong văn học bởi khi chuyển sang tiếng anh sẽ gặp rắc rối về vấn đề từ vựng và ngữ pháp , bạn chỉ cần đơn giản là: Each group will let the representation go up here )
There will be 2 innings and Each round has 5 turns...
Firstly,The two of you face the classroom And on the board is the vocabulary in unit 2...( Two persons playing will face to face with the classroom - is vocabularies in unit 2 )
Nextly, I will read the Vietnamese meaning of a word on the board and you then come back and choose the correct word...( and then they turn their back and choose the correct word)
Who is more accurate and faster will win...
The team with the most wins will have the final victory...( The team which have many win will have the final victory )
The winning team will be rewarded by the teacher...
Finally ,I would like to end the presentation here...
Thanks teacher and friends for your listening..
Goodbye
1f642.png
( Đừng goodbye bạn ơi )
P/S:
mình có một chút vấn đề muốn nói với bạn , khi bạn thuyết trình hay giải thích , đưa ra luật chơi thì bạn đừng dùng 'you' bởi khi ấy bạn vẫn chưa xác định rằng ai chơi và ai là người đại diện để lên , bạn đây là chỉ mới giải thích với bạn bè và cô giáo , đồng thời bạn hãy tận dụng hành động dựa trên từ cần xác định vị trí như ' here ' mình viết ở trên , việc có cử chỉ trong thuyết trình cũng tạo khá nhiều điểm mạnh trong thuyết trình lắm ấy ^^ . Chúc bạn học tốt ^^.

jehinguyen

Cựu TMod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng năm 2019
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Xuân Diệu
Hello everybody and teacher . Today I present the minigame of unit 2 . Firstly I will divide class into 4 groups . Each group will have a represention to go up here ( đoạn này bạn phải chỉ vị trí nhé ) and we will play two rounds , each round will have 5 times to finish. Two of the four persons will play firstly and they have to turn the way which is in front of everybody . Meanwhile , I will write many English vocabularies studying in the unit 2 . I will speak out loud the Vietnamese meaning of the vocabulary and two people which face to everybody have to turn their back and choose the exactly word I said. Who choose right many times , the group which is represented by that person is the winner. And that is all the presentation , thanks for listening.
P/S: @jehinguyen em xem lại giúp chị bài này được không? Chị cảm ơn em.
Hello everybody and teacher [everybody là chỉ người nghe và bao gồm giáo viên rồi ạ :D ]. Today I present [ theo em nên chuyển về thì tương lai gần để chỉ dự định ] the minigame of unit 2 . Firstly I will divide the class into 4 groups . Each group will have a represention => representative to go up [ em tra thấy go up nghĩa không giống như nghĩa ta dịch suôn ra, nên thay bằng từ khác sẽ hợp lí hơn á >< ] here ( đoạn này bạn phải chỉ vị trí nhé ) and we will play two rounds , each round will have 5 times to finish. Two of the four persons => people will play firstly => first and they have to turn the way which is in front of everybody . Meanwhile , I will write many English vocabularies that we have studied in the unit 2 . I will speak out loud the Vietnamese meaning of the vocabulary and the two choosen [cái này có hay không cũng được, em thấy thiếu nên thêm á] people which [em chưa hiểu chị đang muốn dùng đại từ quan hệ thay thế cho cái gì á] face to everybody have to turn their back and choose the exactly word I said. If one chooses correctly many times , the group which is represented by that person will be the winner. And that is all the presentation , thanks for listening.
#DP: chú ý cách sử dụng "the" nhé

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom